First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Dragon Ball Super Comes to Crunchyroll!!
jto1 
7123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16
Can Crunchyroll work on getting more Toei titles for the UK? Or does Toei Europe not want us to watch their shows in the UK? (What has Toei Europe got against streaming in the UK?)
958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/20/16

jto1 wrote:

Can Crunchyroll work on getting more Toei titles for the UK? Or does Toei Europe not want us to watch their shows in the UK? (What has Toei Europe got against streaming in the UK?)


Toei Europe also includes rest of the Europe
9275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Lorenzo - Par...
Offline
Posted 10/20/16
Latin America

Thank you madokami blessed
47213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RJ - BR
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16

Pablus888 wrote:


qkzkfkzkwlsh1 wrote:

dfgaadfsagasdgsdgsdgasdg


THIS!


1012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/16
30319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 10/20/16
Thank you
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/16
Thank you!
3009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16
10379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16
Now as someone's who is not a huge fan I am glad for those who are!
19019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Konoha
Offline
Posted 10/20/16
One less thing I have to watch from another place! Yay! <3
jto1 
7123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/20/16

DarkBlade19 wrote:


jto1 wrote:

Can Crunchyroll work on getting more Toei titles for the UK? Or does Toei Europe not want us to watch their shows in the UK? (What has Toei Europe got against streaming in the UK?)


Toei Europe also includes rest of the Europe


OK, maybe Crunchyroll could try to get rights for all of Europe (including the UK).
jto1 
7123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16
If only Toei Europe were as into streaming as Toei America ☹️
This announcement just reminds me of all the Toei shows I can't watch streaming legally in the UK (I hope Crunchyroll is trying to fix this...)
One Punch Mod
117921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/20/16

catseyestiger wrote:

Now as someone's who is not a huge fan I am glad for those who are!


Same here!
20407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Silent Hill, TX
Offline
Posted 10/20/16
Where is the stream for it i cant get in.
51885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/20/16

hanshintigers74 wrote:

Where is the stream for it i cant get in.


Starting Saturday, October 22, at 6:00pm PT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.