First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Why is booty god?
66711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/21/16
48576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/21/16
because your told to
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16
I'm told to? Who told me?!
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16
I can't handle the booty

106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16
And then god said "swiggity swooty" and he came for that booty.
7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16
Rule 1: the word Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Must be said first.

Rule 2: Great ass must also be said.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16

pandrasb wrote:

I can't handle the booty



Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16

paul25454 wrote:

Rule 1: the word Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Must be said first.

Rule 2: Great ass must also be said.


LOL that "daaammmmmnnnnn" part always makes me laugh
7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16

stars201 wrote:


paul25454 wrote:

Rule 1: the word Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Must be said first.

Rule 2: Great ass must also be said.


LOL that "daaammmmmnnnnn" part always makes me laugh


Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16

Sogno- wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

I can't handle the booty





Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16
Just spank the booty guys
13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16
Massage the booty, butts need massages
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16
4956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / My unknown kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16
When you can slap the booty like bongos....Praise dat azz
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16
If Lorreen tries to close this, you getting a spanking too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.