Post Reply How to deal with that one teacher you just kinda hate??
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/20/16
My biology teacher is the worst. I hate her and I'm pretty sure she hates me, too. I don't know if I'm gonna survive the first semester if this keeps up.
4852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 10/20/16
Ask to be transferred to a different class then. .-.
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/20/16
My school doesn't let you switch classes if your only reason is not liking the teacher :/
4852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 10/20/16

mimi_mioda wrote:

My school doesn't let you switch classes if your only reason is not liking the teacher :/


Well then I'm afraid you're just going to have to tough it out until the end of the semester. This is why you should also talk to your older friends when you pick classes. They can tell you which teachers are good and which ones aren't. Alternatively, you could say that you need to switch classes for scheduling reasons, but idk your schedule so I can't say for sure whether they'll buy that or not.
Dragon
58373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 10/20/16

mimi_mioda wrote:

My biology teacher is the worst. I hate her and I'm pretty sure she hates me, too. I don't know if I'm gonna survive the first semester if this keeps up.


Do the work to the best of your ability. If you hate her, use that to fuel your energy while you complete the assignments. If you really think she dislikes you, the most satisfaction you can bring to yourself is by doing well in her class despite her dislike.

I know the computer science department head at my college really didn't like me - especially after I corrected some of his assignments (the questions were incorrect, and his sample code happened to compile, but not in the right way). He never did like me, but he couldn't grade me for anything less than an A based on my efforts. That really annoyed him, I'm sure, and still makes me grin a bit these years later.
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16
Well, the thing is you can't really pick your classes. They give you your schedule and your teachers and you gotta kinda deal with it for the rest of the school year. That's why I made this thread in the first place. To find out how to deal with my stupid biology teacher.


EDIT: (to the second guy) I'Il try that I guess :/
4852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 10/20/16

mimi_mioda wrote:

Well, the thing is you can't really pick your classes. They give you your schedule and your teachers and you gotta kinda deal with it for the rest of the school year. That's why I made this thread in the first place. To find out how to deal with my stupid biology teacher.


Well your school sounds like it sucks, first of all, and second I'm afraid there's nothing you can do but try and avoid drawing her attention and doing the work normally.
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/20/16

octorockandroll wrote:


mimi_mioda wrote:

Well, the thing is you can't really pick your classes. They give you your schedule and your teachers and you gotta kinda deal with it for the rest of the school year. That's why I made this thread in the first place. To find out how to deal with my stupid biology teacher.


Well your school sounds like it sucks, first of all, and second I'm afraid there's nothing you can do but try and avoid drawing her attention and doing the work normally.


Yeah, the thing is, today I was acting perfectly normal. We were watching a stupid movie about cells and I had my pencil in my hand because I was drawing before it started. I had been staring at the screen the entire time but she's just like "Are you watching the movie??" BRUH. Just because I have my pencil in my hand I'm automatically not paying attention?! Explain that logic.

4852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16

mimi_mioda wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


mimi_mioda wrote:

Well, the thing is you can't really pick your classes. They give you your schedule and your teachers and you gotta kinda deal with it for the rest of the school year. That's why I made this thread in the first place. To find out how to deal with my stupid biology teacher.


Well your school sounds like it sucks, first of all, and second I'm afraid there's nothing you can do but try and avoid drawing her attention and doing the work normally.


Yeah, the thing is, today I was acting perfectly normal. We were watching a stupid movie about cells and I had my pencil in my hand because I was drawing before it started. I had been staring at the screen the entire time but she's just like "Are you watching the movie??" BRUH. Just because I have my pencil in my hand I'm automatically not paying attention?! Explain that logic.



*shrug* you just gotta do your best.
2625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
Ace her exams, bro.
3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 10/25/16
If it was me and they started getting angry at me for petty things I would probably be like "Hey, shut up" then I would get in trouble.

But I personally wouldn't tolerate their crap and I would also ace their tests to spite them.
You must be logged in to post.