First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Dragon Ball TRIVIA CONTEST
gjlk 
21013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/23/16 , edited 10/23/16
Love how not only do most of these people do not know how to follow directions, almost every single one of them have gotten the first guardian question wrong. News flash, it wasn't Kami, you meet his old master in the Garlic Jr arc. I know based on Manga, the Garlic Jr arc isn't cannon, but I'm assuming this goes based on the animes.
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/23/16
1. Tambourine

2. One

3. Return of Cooler

4. Launch

5. Dr. Gero

6. Heart Virus

7. Vegeta

8. Kami

9. Piccolo

10. Metamoran

11. Master Roshi

12. Hercule Satan
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14
Offline
Posted 10/23/16
1. Tambourine
2. none
3. The Return Of Cooler
4. Launch
5. Dr. Gero
6. heart virus
7. Vegeta
8. Kami
9. Piccolo
10. The Metamorese
11. Tienshinhan
12. Hercule Satan
78050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/23/16
Why are you still posting here? The contest deadline is past. Not to mention that, as people pointed out you needed to email it, not post here.
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/23/16

gjlk wrote:

Love how not only do most of these people do not know how to follow directions, almost every single one of them have gotten the first guardian question wrong. News flash, it wasn't Kami, you meet his old master in the Garlic Jr arc. I know based on Manga, the Garlic Jr arc isn't cannon, but I'm assuming this goes based on the animes.


The question was "Who is the first Guardian of Earth revealed in the franchise?" Kami was revealed long before that movie existed.

Though a lot of these questions are dumb. That question about the strongest Namekian probably means the strongest on planet Namek, which would be Nail (as stated in the series) despite Piccolo being stronger. The first movie Vegeta appears in SHOULD be Return of Cooler, but some people consider the specials to be movies. I did try to word my answers in a way that covers those odd circumstances, but they really should have worded these better. Or asked different questions.
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/23/16 , edited 10/23/16

Soultpp wrote:

Why are you still posting here? The contest deadline is past. Not to mention that, as people pointed out you needed to email it, not post here.


^_^ Assuming if I saw this contest late.
I myself might also post my answers here, rather than email since the contest is already over.
People probably just want to do the Dragon Ball (Z) Trivia and comment to show their support, especially since some might had already pre-ordered the game from their local store or BestBuy (free delivery).
If you think of it this way, it'll start to make sense
gjlk 
21013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/23/16

pokedude900 wrote:


gjlk wrote:

Love how not only do most of these people do not know how to follow directions, almost every single one of them have gotten the first guardian question wrong. News flash, it wasn't Kami, you meet his old master in the Garlic Jr arc. I know based on Manga, the Garlic Jr arc isn't cannon, but I'm assuming this goes based on the animes.


The question was "Who is the first Guardian of Earth revealed in the franchise?" Kami was revealed long before that movie existed.

Though a lot of these questions are dumb. That question about the strongest Namekian probably means the strongest on planet Namek, which would be Nail (as stated in the series) despite Piccolo being stronger. The first movie Vegeta appears in SHOULD be Return of Cooler, but some people consider the specials to be movies. I did try to word my answers in a way that covers those odd circumstances, but they really should have worded these better. Or asked different questions.


I was refering to the series arc with the Black Water Mist, the area Kami had to go to was filled with the spirits of former guardians, proving even if only in the anime universe that Kami was not the first guardian, so no, you're still wrong.
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/23/16
Again, they're asking for the first guardian to be revealed. Not the first guardian period.
78050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/23/16

MWang0505 wrote:


Soultpp wrote:

Why are you still posting here? The contest deadline is past. Not to mention that, as people pointed out you needed to email it, not post here.


^_^ Assuming if I saw this contest late.
I myself might also post my answers here, rather than email since the contest is already over.
People probably just want to do the Dragon Ball (Z) Trivia and comment to show their support, especially since some might had already pre-ordered the game from their local store or BestBuy (free delivery).
If you think of it this way, it'll start to make sense


I suppose you could look at it that way. Personally as soon as I realized that I have missed the deadline, I just became sad that I had missed it. (As evidenced by my first post in this thread) I would have liked to get a copy of DBX2, since I can't afford to buy it.


Oh well, good luck to those who qualified.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
1. Tambourine
2. None
3. Return of Cooler
4. Launch
5. Dr. Gero
6. Heart Virus
7. Vegeta
8. Kami of the previous generation (Unamed Guardian)
9. Piccolo
10. Metamoran
11. Jackie Chun (aka Master Roshi)
12. Hercule Satan



78050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
12. Hercule Satan

You know, I'll never call him that... Mr. Satan only. The Funimation name was just stupid! Besides, according to the wiki, his real name was Mark.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
anyone who said master roshi for question 11 is wrong cuz the question is prior to goku so it goes master roshi then tienshinhan and then goku so the right answer is tienshinhan
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
1. Tambourine

2. none

3. The Return Of Cooler

4. Launch

5. Dr. Gero

6. Heart virus

7. Vegeta

8. Kami

9. Piccolo

10. The Metamorese

11. Tienshinhan

12. Hercule Satan
5037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 'Murrica
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

gjlk wrote:


pokedude900 wrote:


gjlk wrote:

Love how not only do most of these people do not know how to follow directions, almost every single one of them have gotten the first guardian question wrong. News flash, it wasn't Kami, you meet his old master in the Garlic Jr arc. I know based on Manga, the Garlic Jr arc isn't cannon, but I'm assuming this goes based on the animes.


The question was "Who is the first Guardian of Earth revealed in the franchise?" Kami was revealed long before that movie existed.

Though a lot of these questions are dumb. That question about the strongest Namekian probably means the strongest on planet Namek, which would be Nail (as stated in the series) despite Piccolo being stronger. The first movie Vegeta appears in SHOULD be Return of Cooler, but some people consider the specials to be movies. I did try to word my answers in a way that covers those odd circumstances, but they really should have worded these better. Or asked different questions.


I was refering to the series arc with the Black Water Mist, the area Kami had to go to was filled with the spirits of former guardians, proving even if only in the anime universe that Kami was not the first guardian, so no, you're still wrong.


No. The question was quite specific. Who is the first REVEALED. not the first ever of planet Earth. you're wrong buddy. nice try tho
78050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/25/16

swatwithmk3 wrote:

anyone who said master roshi for question 11 is wrong cuz the question is prior to goku so it goes master roshi then tienshinhan and then goku so the right answer is tienshinhan


Actually it specifically said: "Name one character who won the World Martial Arts Tournament prior to Goku." Which means that ANY person who won prior to Goku is correct. This includes both Roshi and Tienshinhan, as well as everyone who won the tournament before them as it does not say "The person who won immediately before Goku." Tien is not the only correct answer for this question.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.