First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Trump's plan for when he enters the white house
37353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

gsm642 wrote:

when I saw this this for some reason was a major turn off for me. First of all most of the stuff he wants to do he cant I think because the president doesn't have enough power without congress and the democratic's wont let him and even if he does most likely he will get impeached. The other turn off is the suing thing if your president you have more important things to worry about. Then there is the number of lawsuits against him he's going to spend more time in court then in office. This doesn't include the 100 million dollar lawsuit plus trump university and not to mention all his stuff is going under and there are protests out front of a lot of his buildings and I think Canada wants to back out for some new building he wants to build in Vancouver.


You don't think Hillary is gonna spend a lot of time answering to congressional panels as they investigate whatever new scandals she'll get implicated in, if she becomes president? That woman stretches, bends, and even breaks rules, regulations, and even laws, to get her way. She has so much pull and sway, that people will just cover for her.

I tell you, that if any other man or woman in this country had an email server in their home with classified information in it, the director of the FBI would not have sat in front of congress and told them, that it was not against the law, it was just a very poor lack of judgment. That man or woman would have been convicted and in federal prison already.

Anyway, back on topic. I think he will have a tough job with his ideas on cleaning up congress, but with pressure from the people, who voted for him, they will have to give in at some point.
Posted 10/24/16
and remember it wasnt a single server - the idiot had an entire infrastructure set up that did not have any antivirus or security software on it, and the single serve they did turn over had all the partitions aside from the OS one wiped.

and further, that they had State Department disable security features on their servers so that they'd talk to the clinton's servers properly.

so she not only built her own infrastructure to use that was totally outside all legal means, she also deliberately weakened the state dept's servers merely by her presence and ability to communicate with her illegal stuff.

somethin somethin intent, LMAO
gsm642 
1423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
we are screwed either way America had a good 200 year run I see why people are comparing us to Rome
37353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

gsm642 wrote:

we are screwed either way America had a good 200 year run I see why people are comparing us to Rome


Rome lasted 500 years....
Posted 10/24/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


gsm642 wrote:

we are screwed either way America had a good 200 year run I see why people are comparing us to Rome


Rome lasted 500 years....


yeah, which means we're more efficient at destruction - we've got better tools to do it with, after all.
38980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
This thread lacks grabbing women by the pussy.
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16
Who cares, Hillary's going to be president anyways
16757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16

sundin13 wrote:

I've said before, but this (his first points here about the government) is probably the only thing I agree with Trump on. That said, I believe in the last thread that you posted on this topic, someone pointed out that several of these points (I believe it was about lobbying) were probably unconstitutional, and overall, I'm not sure what the path to getting these things done would look like.


Some are questionable and would have to be decided by the courts if they are or not. All of the ones concerning foreign lobbyists however are completely constitutional and that was a major concern they had as well when writing it. Unfortunately foreign governments have found ways around it.


Deyre wrote:

You mean When he enters : 3


Fixed that for you


runec wrote:


qwueri wrote:
Aside from the bits about his cabinet members, executive actions, and supreme court nomination(s), Trump's going to need to rebuild the bridges he's been burning with the GOP to have any hopes of getting his initiatives on the floor.


It'll be hard to do that with the amount of time he'll be spending in court suing women.

As for the rest of his plan; Implementing rules to erode government for the sole purpose of eroding government would be disastrous. How is an understaffed government department suppose to operate under a hiring freeze for no purpose other than attrition? How is the country suppose to respond and adapt to new issues that require regulation if it has to play an idiotic game of "Make 1, scratch 2" every time it needs to govern?

And for fuck sakes he's still on about that wall and having Mexico pay for it.

I suppose we can give him credit for finally putting forth something that sounds like an actual plan though even if much of it is poorly thought out.





You know the Republicans burnt most of those bridges to prevent Trump from crossing and he walked across anyways.

Almost everyone agrees our government is TOO big. We have TOO many people and we could reallocate workers around.


runec wrote:


gsm642 wrote:
when I saw this this for some reason was a major turn off for me. First of all most of the stuff he wants to do he cant I think because the president doesn't have enough power without congress and the democratic's wont let him and even if he does most likely he will get impeached. The other turn off is the suing thing if your president you have more important things to worry about. Then there is the number of lawsuits against him he's going to spend more time in court then in office. This doesn't include the 100 million dollar lawsuit plus trump university and not to mention all his stuff is going under and there are protests out front of a lot of his buildings and I think Canada wants to back out for some new building he wants to build in Vancouver.


I think its a foregone conclusion he will, like he does now, spend the bulk of his time lashing out and retaliating at anyone he feels has slighted him. But now with whatever additional powers he can level with the office of the presidency. Congress isn't going to listen to him no matter who controls it. The Democrats certainly aren't and the Republicans will want to oust him ASAP as well so they can get President Pence. Who is in some ways more horrifying than Trump.

Which would be a painfully ironic twist for Trump voters. They want to vote him in so he basically blows the place up. But he'll get tossed out before he can light the fuse and they'll end up with Pence. A man who looks and sounds like he was created in a lab to be a stereotypical Republican. Then its back to the status quo regardless.





Those women are doing some of the worst libel you can commit against someone. They need to be taken to court and either be punished for putting someone through a normally career ending accusation or the charges are held as valid. No more "accuse someone of rape, destroy their life, and get away with your life in tact and your enemies life in shambles".
10602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/24/16
It very well could turn out that they were paid, anyway, like Hillary has paid every other person who has caused trouble for Trump (and Bernie Sanders).
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16

runec wrote:Which would be a painfully ironic twist for Trump voters. They want to vote him in so he basically blows the place up. But he'll get tossed out before he can light the fuse and they'll end up with Pence. A man who looks and sounds like he was created in a lab to be a stereotypical Republican. Then its back to the status quo regardless.


Where do you guys get this crap?

I mean, I don't want Trump of Hillary, but at least get your facts straight.

Hillary and the DNC are pushing for aggression against Russia, and Trump said he wanted to work with Russia to fight ISIS. PUTIN himself said that Trump favored peace with Russia more than Hillary, and he hoped that all her huffing has been an attempt to garner votes, so if she got elected, she'd pull back on the threats and aggression.

So, if you are talking about actual WAR. No, Hillary is much closer to that button.

Now, if you are speaking more metaphorically, meaning he was going to bomb the corruption that is the government....

Yeah, some of his proposals will take a lot of work to pull off. However, at least he is tackling head on the corruption. OR, at the very least calling it out for what it is.

Fuck, I mean, I don't like either one of them, but I KNOW I'm getting more of the same with Hillary. So, I mean, If Hillary is talking war, Trump is talking peace, and only one of them has any suggestions that even have the potential to improve our situation with policy....

Also, both are rich assholes. But, at least I know Trump made his money, and could continue making more money, outside of politics.

And, anyone who says Hillary didn't commit crimes is in denial.

Now, do I think Trump is amazing? NO. I don't even really believe he is going to keep half his promises. Because what recent President has? But, I feel like he can't fuck up the situation worse than it is, especially if he's headed in the opposite direction, and I know for fact that I'm only about to be penetrated deeper if Hillary get's elected.... so screw it. Honestly not voting because I can't put my stamp of approval on either of them, and it really doesn't matter anyway. "Every vote counts" is bullshit. I'm pretty sure I know who has Texas. My vote would only be my approval of the candidate and I can't do that.

Basically what I'm saying is: Get your facts straight. Trump sucks, but if you think Hillary doesn't, you are believing propaganda and not reality.
6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

Rujikin wrote:

Learn about what Trump actually wants to do for the nation in this speech outlining what he is going to do once he gets into the white house. It is coming from his mouth so you don't have to worry about any "news" outlet modifying it. It is a fantasticaly* big* speech:

https://youtu.be/XzkzNIA_e1c?t=1h52m8s


Idc anymore
13131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

HolyDrumstick wrote:


runec wrote:Which would be a painfully ironic twist for Trump voters. They want to vote him in so he basically blows the place up. But he'll get tossed out before he can light the fuse and they'll end up with Pence. A man who looks and sounds like he was created in a lab to be a stereotypical Republican. Then its back to the status quo regardless.


Where do you guys get this crap?

I mean, I don't want Trump of Hillary, but at least get your facts straight.

Hillary and the DNC are pushing for aggression against Russia, and Trump said he wanted to work with Russia to fight ISIS. PUTIN himself said that Trump favored peace with Russia more than Hillary, and he hoped that all her huffing has been an attempt to garner votes, so if she got elected, she'd pull back on the threats and aggression.

So, if you are talking about actual WAR. No, Hillary is much closer to that button.

Now, if you are speaking more metaphorically, meaning he was going to bomb the corruption that is the government....

Yeah, some of his proposals will take a lot of work to pull off. However, at least he is tackling head on the corruption. OR, at the very least calling it out for what it is.

Fuck, I mean, I don't like either one of them, but I KNOW I'm getting more of the same with Hillary. So, I mean, If Hillary is talking war, Trump is talking peace, and only one of them has any suggestions that even have the potential to improve our situation with policy....

Also, both are rich assholes. But, at least I know Trump made his money, and could continue making more money, outside of politics.

And, anyone who says Hillary didn't commit crimes is in denial.

Now, do I think Trump is amazing? NO. I don't even really believe he is going to keep half his promises. Because what recent President has? But, I feel like he can't fuck up the situation worse than it is, especially if he's headed in the opposite direction, and I know for fact that I'm only about to be penetrated deeper if Hillary get's elected.... so screw it. Honestly not voting because I can't put my stamp of approval on either of them, and it really doesn't matter anyway. "Every vote counts" is bullshit. I'm pretty sure I know who has Texas. My vote would only be my approval of the candidate and I can't do that.

Basically what I'm saying is: Get your facts straight. Trump sucks, but if you think Hillary doesn't, you are believing propaganda and not reality.


I've heard a lot of Trump supporters saying things like "We don't really believe in his policies, we just think he will mix things up in the government for a while and essentially tear things to the ground so they can later be rebuilt by someone more sane." That obviously isn't a direct quote, but it echoes the sentiment I've seen quite a few people express. I believe that is what runec was referring to when he was talking about "blowing the place up".

Now, that said, I don't think he would get impeached (unless he did something really crazy), but he would likely hobbled by congress to prevent him from actually doing anything too "damaging" on the government side of things.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16


At the same time, I genuinely hope he DOES pull it off.

And I have NO doubt that he's completely honest and pure-hearted in his intentions to be a President (Which I can say is quite the opposite with Hillary.). Either that, or he somehow predicted exactly how the American people would feel now, years and years ago when he was still a young man, and used that foresight to set up his political career that only came to fruition over 30 years later. Don't believe me? Watch this, or just the first couple minutes, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM.
13131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

HolyDrumstick wrote:

At the same time, I genuinely hope he DOES pull it off.

And I have NO doubt that he's completely honest and pure-hearted in his intentions to be a President (Which I can say is quite the opposite with Hillary.). Either that, or he somehow predicted exactly how the American people would feel now, years and years ago when he was still a young man, and used that foresight to set up his political career that only came to fruition over 30 years later. Don't believe me? Watch this, or just the first couple minutes, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM.


I don't know. Trump is the gambit candidate. I think in the short term, mucking up the government will cause a lot of problems for everybody and put us in a significantly worse situation. Then we need to rely on someone else coming in and fixing it. Its like, we are running a gambit where we send out our queen to die with the hopes of setting a trap to get the opponents king, but the gambit isn't a guarantee. We could very well lose our queen and get nothing but a pawn in trade. I certainly don't have the faith in Trump as a policymaker to assume that he will be able to rebuild into something better than what we have and I am not willing to drop a blind bet that somewhere down the line, someone else will be able to clean up his "mess" in a way that doesn't put us right back where we started (sans queen).

10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

sundin13 wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:

At the same time, I genuinely hope he DOES pull it off.

And I have NO doubt that he's completely honest and pure-hearted in his intentions to be a President (Which I can say is quite the opposite with Hillary.). Either that, or he somehow predicted exactly how the American people would feel now, years and years ago when he was still a young man, and used that foresight to set up his political career that only came to fruition over 30 years later. Don't believe me? Watch this, or just the first couple minutes, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM.


I don't know. Trump is the gambit candidate. I think in the short term, mucking up the government will cause a lot of problems for everybody and put us in a significantly worse situation. Then we need to rely on someone else coming in and fixing it. Its like, we are running a gambit where we send out our queen to die with the hopes of setting a trap to get the opponents king, but the gambit isn't a guarantee. We could very well lose our queen and get nothing but a pawn in trade. I certainly don't have the faith in Trump as a policymaker to assume that he will be able to rebuild into something better than what we have and I am not willing to drop a blind bet that somewhere down the line, someone else will be able to clean up his "mess" in a way that doesn't put us right back where we started (sans queen).



We're at a point where the only thing worse is martial law, another great depression, and war. We already know Hillary is leaning towards war. Don't believe me, go look it up.

So, Trumps a gambit, but Hillary is a guaranteed continuation of our current fucking.

So fuck it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.