First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply What will happen after Presidential debate is over???
Posted 10/24/16
Nothing's going to change
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16


No offense, but Deyre has been posting troll threads for days, I'm pretty sure HAS been reported, and you've done nothing.

Now, you're deleting snarky posts why? Because they are snarky. Yet, you can't manage to delete the entire threads based on hate. (lol, and you said simple disdain was a problem)

I mean, you aren't actually going to do anything unless it suits your point of view or if it is so offensive you have to take action so your bias doesn't become apparent.

At least have the courtesy to simply be biased, rather than pretending you are not.

Thanks.
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16
lol zing!

I had a post of mine deleted as well, no notification or anything.

be a REAL MOD and be transparent about your actions, dont just delete posts, spoiler it or whatever, delete text inside of its that bad, but dont just run over people's posts with no notice and no indication you were ever there.

that aint cool modding and I'm sure pretty much anyone on the board can agree to that one.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16

RaisedInACult wrote:
that aint cool modding and I'm sure pretty much anyone on the board can agree to that one.


I actually don't agree with that. See, it isn't modding at all. It's abusing power. It's as much modding as a bully is a leader.
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16
*clears throat* behavior becoming of a moderator.....lol semantics, yes, rootcrux still same
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

RaisedInACult wrote:

*clears throat* behavior becoming of a moderator.....lol semantics, yes, rootcrux still same :)


I know. :)

Another note, loreen does an incredible job at appearing innocent. I've never seen her lose her temper. But that's what makes it so terrible, because it is hard to build a case that she's actually not behaving appropriately.

She can always justify her actions by saying she missed the worse threads she supports, or that's she's a volunteer and just doesn't have the time, or that she really didn't think it needed to be dealt with and the others did.

You won't really notice the bias unless you watch closely for a while. And that's the beauty of it, no one who has any power to take action gives enough shits to do that.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16
Let's expand on my point a little more, shall we....

Real conversation regarding the last time loreen interfered with my posts (To my knowledge. She also has a way of doing it without notification so no stink may be raised.):


Re: Locked Thread Jun 2, 2016
From: lorreen Premium Member To: HolyDrumstick
Well yeah. Your post got reported, but when I looked through the whole thread I definitely saw stuff that was just as bad or worse. That's why I just locked it, because I didn't have the time this morning to determine what should stay and what should go (and probably mess up the whole thread because of the never-fixed bug if I did delete stuff) and what exactly to say to folks.

My plan right now is not to delete anything already posted, but to add a note to remind folks to keep a polite tone, and to stay focused on the key issue of the thread.

Soon...

Lorreen

> Man. Just lol.
>
> Sorry, I get told that I'm a caveman and should join ISIS, and I'm in trouble for saying I don't want dicks in the shower with my daughters and that he was a waste of effort?
>
> Well, see, here's the thing. I don't want dicks is the showers with my underage daughters, and I was wasting effort trying to make that person understand that.
>
> So, I'd like post it again, in the very same manner. So, keep your mod note to yourself.
>
> Cheers.




Re: Locked Thread 6/2/16
From: HolyDrumstick To: lorreen
Man. Just lol.

Sorry, I get told that I'm a caveman and should join ISIS, and I'm in trouble for saying I don't want dicks in the shower with my daughters and that he was a waste of effort?

Well, see, here's the thing. I don't want dicks is the showers with my underage daughters, and I was wasting effort trying to make that person understand that.

So, I'd like to post it again, in the very same manner. So, keep your mod note to yourself.

Cheers.


And here's the post I mentioned that was outright insulting that loreen STILL didn't remove or even enforce disciplinary action for:


Ranwolf wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:

. You are a waste of effort.


Why because I won't agree to your outdated viewpoints. I am rather glad of that fact, it'd worry me greatly if I agreed with a cave man like you. Take your useless and destructive viewpoints and join ISIS if you think the evolution of society is such a bad thing.


Feel free to click the link to the original, because it's still there in its entirety. Except my stuff she edited. Though she said she could not edit, due to a bug, she did actually edit, removing several of my posts along with their points.
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
Well this seemed to escalate a bit. This didn't need to get super serious guys.

While I didn't find my post worthy of deletion I also don't think lorreen has been doing a bad job of things either. She has been deleting many of his threads and as I mentioned earlier an occasional thread of his does manage to have discussion generated and doesn't need to go. From what I can see she is one of the most active mods here and does a good job overall. In my opinion there should probably be more mods as active as her with things just to help take some of the load off.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

EichiXIII wrote:

Well this seemed to escalate a bit. This didn't need to get super serious guys.

While I didn't find my post worthy of deletion I also don't think lorreen has been doing a bad job of things either. She has been deleting many of his threads and as I mentioned earlier an occasional thread of his does manage to have discussion generated and doesn't need to go. From what I can see she is one of the most active mods here and does a good job overall. In my opinion there should probably be more mods as active as her with things just to help take some of the load off.


That's cool.

But, as long as I've been here, I've seen the trend.

*shrug* If it wasn't for this poor modding, CR would still have my subscription money. I've said this. And since it doesn't have my subscription money, I no longer rely on it for most anime. And since I no longer use CR for most anime, no harm can come from my acknowledgment of this failure.

To some, the forums are not reason enough to not pay a sub. But, I take this as evidence that my money isn't important enough for my opinion to matter. If my opinion doesn't matter, they don't need my money.
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16
Well. once the debates are over there will be people who are still looking at the he said she said stuff that was talked about. Then their will be the rational human beings that make an intellectual choice on who to pick based on the candidates proposed policies instead of an emotional one based on stuff that was said. A presidents first responsibility is the running of the united states, not making themselves look good in public.
38980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

Potentsaliva wrote:

Alot of people are gonna be disappointed and angry, then a year later everyone who wasn't disappointed is gonna get disappointed and angry. While I'm just gonna be doing what I normally do, not giving a fuck about it.


This guy gets it. Apathy is win.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/16

thekevin4 wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:

Alot of people are gonna be disappointed and angry, then a year later everyone who wasn't disappointed is gonna get disappointed and angry. While I'm just gonna be doing what I normally do, not giving a fuck about it.


This guy gets it. Apathy is win.


No doubt. Don't get caught in a web of lies.

Just hang out.

It isn't like Trump's wall means anything to you.

And it was Hillary's husband who messed with Mary Jane, not her.

Vahvi 
3054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16

stars201 wrote:

Nothing's going to change


*Peaks over the Trump Wall*

Our beer's better.
Posted 10/24/16

Vahvi wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Nothing's going to change


*Peaks over the Trump Wall*

Our beer's better.


Keep drinking that poison
Vahvi 
3054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16

stars201
Keep drinking that poison


With pleasure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.