First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which anime character do you want to send to hell
Moderator
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Eientei
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
Please indicate the name of your character you want to send to hell and from which anime it is from. If you want u also can describe how he or she will be sent to hell.
Moderator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
Oh wow. Good idea for a thread. I'd send a few people:

- Makoto Itou from School Days
- Yui from H2O Footprints in the Sand
- Shinji for Neon Genesis Evangelion (I don't care what anyone says, the bastard caused the end of the world)
Moderator
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
i guess i'll send the old man from kaiji... he's way too evil.
Member
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

winsomemastix wrote:

Oh wow. Good idea for a thread. I'd send a few people:

- Makoto Itou from School Days
- Yui from H2O Footprints in the Sand
- Shinji for Neon Genesis Evangelion (I don't care what anyone says, the bastard caused the end of the world)


agreed, shinji is a f**king wimp
Moderator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

mzheng489 wrote:


winsomemastix wrote:

Oh wow. Good idea for a thread. I'd send a few people:

- Makoto Itou from School Days
- Yui from H2O Footprints in the Sand
- Shinji for Neon Genesis Evangelion (I don't care what anyone says, the bastard caused the end of the world)


agreed, shinji is a f**king wimp


Yeah no kidding. There was a month where I could do nothing but rant about how much of a pathetic selfish coward he was after I watched End of Evangelion. xD
Member
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

winsomemastix wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:


winsomemastix wrote:

Oh wow. Good idea for a thread. I'd send a few people:

- Makoto Itou from School Days
- Yui from H2O Footprints in the Sand
- Shinji for Neon Genesis Evangelion (I don't care what anyone says, the bastard caused the end of the world)


agreed, shinji is a f**king wimp


Yeah no kidding. There was a month where I could do nothing but rant about how much of a pathetic selfish coward he was after I watched End of Evangelion. xD


no kidding. i just hated tat guy, i mean how long are u going to lying a bed and stare tat the freaking ceiling in a freaking hospital.
Posted 2/13/08
I would send these characters to hell;
Yagami Light from Death Note
Itou Makoto from School Days
Emperor of Britannia from Code Geass
Moderator
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
yagami light? but why??
Posted 2/14/08
Because it would kind of suit the anime if Jigoku Shoujo sends him to hell and Yagami Light would go all crazy complaining =P
Member
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Farther than you...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
WOW! School Day's Makoto is also one of the most hated character here... everyone really wants him to burn?... Heck I do too^^

GO TO HELL MAKOTO!!! >_<

hmmmm.... who else... maybe the old Hag in Bamboo Blade... >_<
Moderator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

silentxeifer wrote:
maybe the old Hag in Bamboo Blade... >_<


QFT. That is one obnoxious old lady. I felt like strangling her.
Member
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Farther than you...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
hehe I know the feeling >_< I really wish they'd just Whack her with a kendo stick by now^^
Moderator
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
@ silentxeifer and winsomemastix:

to that i really do agree a billion times... i never thought of that one but nice idea.

@pollux:

LOL
Member
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SOS Brigade Clubroom
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
Suzaku from Code Geass, totally hate him >_>

lol Kira sent to hell is absolute, i want to see him crazy again like when he died
Moderator
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Eientei
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Emperor of Britannia from Code Geass...Suzaku from Code Geass ... Nina from Code Geass(weird ppl should just die)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.