First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Kurt Cobain is the 2nd coming of Christ
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16

BlackRose0607 wrote:

Um, you're forgetting one glaring fact that would totally contradict your theory, not that it isn't a crackpot one already. Kurt Cobain died by suicide, something that is considered a sin in Christianity. If he really was the second coming of Christ, he wouldn't have committed such an act.


Thats not really 100% confirmed. It is assumed most likely but some believe he was murdered aswell. Either way there is nowhere in the bible that says suicide is a sin, but there is likely a reason. Besides the 2nd coming is suppose to be dramatic so maybe there is a plan to this. Not so much suicide as its simply going away "Come as you are"
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16
Jesus Fucking Cobain..someone took the bait. I shall take my leave. Enjoy the feed.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Online
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16

AlastorCrow wrote:

TIL Nirvana has more songs other than Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Also, Kurt Cobain is a dude and not a suicidal chick with a raspy voice?


I hate when people talk about how much they love or think Nirvana was the best band ever and the only song they know is Smells Like Teen Spirit.
I love Nirvana and I like smells Like Teen Spirit but I like everything else more.
Specifically Rape Me and Come As You Are
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/25/16
I tend to favour "pennyroyal tea". But Nirvana is just one of the bands i like. Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains have some cozy songs too. Like "Release" or "Even Flow" by Pearl Jam. And Alice in Chains Would. There is lots of great stuff, but i consider them my 3 favorites in terms of some albums. I believe Ten is Pearl Jam, Best hits from Alice in Chains, and Nirvana International album.

Usually good relaxing music
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16
Lol I was wondering if people would miss the sarcasm there. I have a few Nirvana album CDs from way back and I still have them on my playlist. I listen to them once in a while but I'd hardly call them the best band ever. I remember playing a few of their songs for crowds during my high school years lol. Come As You Are is probably one of the easiest shit to play on acoustic but a lot of fun to sing. I haven't touched my guitar in years but I can still probably play it.

Bleach and Unplugged are my favorite from them and In Utero would be my least. Still, nothing brings out the shit mood better than Alice In Chain's Down In A Hole. I remember listening to that a few times on my solo 22 hour flight to attend my brother's funeral.
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/25/16
I dont see it as depressing. Its more relaxing songs you chill too. Atleast how my mood is when i relax with those music. Pearl Jam has that effect atleast, same with stuff with Alice in Chains and Nirvana, not all, i am not so fan of the song Rape Me. But mostly i like the other stuff.
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/25/16
It's cathartic music. Not that it makes you feel like shit but it's nice to go with the feel of the song. If I wanted to relax, I'd listen to Dark Side of the Moon from PF or some piano/jazz/soft guitar instrumental.
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16
Then again, I also have Adele on my iTunes and 2 kyary pamyu pamyu songs so what do I know? Lol
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/25/16

AlastorCrow wrote:

It's cathartic music. Not that it makes you feel like shit but it's nice to go with the feel of the song. If I wanted to relax, I'd listen to Dark Side of the Moon from PF or some piano/jazz/soft guitar instrumental.


Nah. The mood in it just sorta makes me relax. I dont feel its gloomy or anything.
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/25/16
Hmm. I guess we all enjoy it in our own ways.
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16
Now i know how lazy people on welfare feel Didn't know this was a thing in the 90s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVeVCwI4VV0 (Kurt Cobain stoned interview)

Maybe this should be shown in all classroom saying. Look things werent always better before, live in the present and just do your best
35078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16

Deyre wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

Um, you're forgetting one glaring fact that would totally contradict your theory, not that it isn't a crackpot one already. Kurt Cobain died by suicide, something that is considered a sin in Christianity. If he really was the second coming of Christ, he wouldn't have committed such an act.


Thats not really 100% confirmed. It is assumed most likely but some believe he was murdered aswell. Either way there is nowhere in the bible that says suicide is a sin, but there is likely a reason. Besides the 2nd coming is suppose to be dramatic so maybe there is a plan to this. Not so much suicide as its simply going away "Come as you are"


The police investigating his death and the coroner, even to this day and from the beginning, have confirmed that his death was a suicide. Even when they developed four rolls of film that had been left in an evidence vault in 2014 that had been from the original investigation, it still confirmed that it was a suicide. If he was murdered, there would have been evidence of that, unless the killer was so skilled as to leave absolutely no evidence behind, which is highly unlikely. That and the fact that he suffered from mental illness and drug addiction, suicide is more likely what actually happened. And most Christians, even to this day, follow that suicide is a sin because of the Sixth Commandment, "Thou shalt not kill", which yes, is in the Bible. The rest of it, I have no idea how to respond to, because I don't think you know what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure the second coming of Christ is supposed to be bigger than one rock star who had less than ten years of popularity with their band.
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / MD
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16
If Kurt Kobain is the 2nd coming of christ and Jesus was the first coming then 1 + 2 = Half life 3.

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!!
lawdog 
40433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16

AlastorCrow wrote:

2.5/1000 for effort

I've seen better shit from you man.


Fixed that for you.


AlastorCrow wrote:

Delete this thread and try again. You're better than this.


I've seen no evidence that what you say is true.
1986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Body
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16
*was






(lol)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.