First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Part Three of The Report Exposing Corruption of The DNC and The Clinton Campaign
37281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16

dragonlord1234 wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:

why do people assume you support Trump if you don't support Hillary? i'd rather vote for batman or something...


is the joker running as well?


Yes, as Hillary's running mate.
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/25/16
Sadly I haven't seen the newest video. No time.


namealreadytaken wrote:

here's proof that the wikileaks were doctored by Trump and his supporters. people need to watch cnn and read washington post - they are totally unbiased and the best source of information for the election.


CNN is literally THE worst news station on cable. I still remember them talking about the USA rejoining the UK if Scotland leaves the UK. They lie so much their "fact" checkers are just in charge of keeping the lies consistent.
10580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16

Rujikin wrote:

Sadly I haven't seen the newest video. No time.


namealreadytaken wrote:

here's proof that the wikileaks were doctored by Trump and his supporters. people need to watch cnn and read washington post - they are totally unbiased and the best source of information for the election.


CNN is literally THE worst news station on cable. I still remember them talking about the USA rejoining the UK if Scotland leaves the UK. They lie so much their "fact" checkers are just in charge of keeping the lies consistent.


i disagree.


edit:

11764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / McDonough
Offline
Posted 10/25/16 , edited 10/25/16

namealreadytaken wrote:

why do people assume you support Trump if you don't support Hillary? i'd rather vote for batman or something...


The people who assume that are generally the ones saying "Well I guess I'll just have to choose the lesser of two evils" or "A third part has no chance of winning so it's a waste to vote for them."

Those thoughts are generally why. Also was your CNN/WP comment sarcastic? Cause I really feel like it was. But this IS the internet so I'd just like to make sure >.>

Edit: Nevermind, you've made a post confirming sarcasm
1432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16 , edited 10/26/16

Rujikin wrote:

Sadly I haven't seen the newest video. No time.


namealreadytaken wrote:

here's proof that the wikileaks were doctored by Trump and his supporters. people need to watch cnn and read washington post - they are totally unbiased and the best source of information for the election.


CNN is literally THE worst news station on cable. I still remember them talking about the USA rejoining the UK if Scotland leaves the UK. They lie so much their "fact" checkers are just in charge of keeping the lies consistent.



there's a long list of questionable things with CNN..

CNN edits Sylville Smith’s sister’s call to move riot to Milwaukee suburbs - TomoNews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OeGyRaP2Ko

funny how CNN is ranting about how it is illegal to do undercover videos.. really? what about undercover videos exposing animal abuse, planned parenthood, prostitution/sex slaves, child labor, gangs/drugs/ etc..

are those illegal too? when someone is exposing the hidden truth behind closed door.. they are criminals? or maybe just when it's related to Hillary ? how convenience

if you spend some time in communist countries.. you will see how the news are being controlled by the government

CNN is nothing but Hillary's (another term for a female dog) -- CNN is just one of them

as a citizen of this country i want objective journalism! OBJECTIVE JOURNALISM !!!

just report the dang news as how it actually happened!!! . keep your stupid opinion out of it!!

now a day the only places to get uncensored/unedited news are probably those small/independent channels from YouTube or the internet.. unless they also shut down those channels/sites down as well!!

"News is what somebody somewhere wants to suppress; all the rest is advertising."



TWITTER CENSORS AND DELETES VIRAL TWEET AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vioAjOhhHlI

so much for the 1st amendment eh ?

silencing the opposition + keeping the public in the dark

we are now entering the dark era...

labeling whistleblowers as criminals d

The Case for Pardoning Edward Snowden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1mROPNTjKA

seriously.. don't think you can control every single thing in our lives and keeping us in the dark forever
Posted 10/26/16
CNN was bad 15 years ago, but somewhere around 8-10-12 years ago, they jumped a megalodon, and the last ~5 they have been done gone full retard
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

namealreadytaken wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Sadly I haven't seen the newest video. No time.


namealreadytaken wrote:

here's proof that the wikileaks were doctored by Trump and his supporters. people need to watch cnn and read washington post - they are totally unbiased and the best source of information for the election.


CNN is literally THE worst news station on cable. I still remember them talking about the USA rejoining the UK if Scotland leaves the UK. They lie so much their "fact" checkers are just in charge of keeping the lies consistent.


i disagree.


edit:



CNN: "It's illegal to possess the wikileaks/podesta/hillary emails but it's different for us/media. So everything your learning your learning from us..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

Nah I'd say CNN is worse because of their 24/7 news cycle.
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16 , edited 10/26/16
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

runec wrote:

Donald Trump campaigner boasted of 'suppressing' African American and 'suburban mum' voters:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/25/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-campaigner-boasted-of-suppr/

Soooo.... ;p


Sometimes reading your bullshit depresses me.

If having stupid, bigoted, asshole supporters trying to tamper with the voters was evidence of an unfit candidate, NO president would have ever been fit for office.

That includes both Hillary AND Trump.

The only reason I am picking on you is that not only are you suggesting something so obviously asinine, but you're using an example of only one small group. Nothing so large as the allegations against the DNC.

In any case, unless directly manipulated by either candidate's campaign management or the DNC or GOP, it is no reflection of the candidate.

10580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 10/26/16


no-one said Trump's campaign didn't do it.
just because a person doesn't support Hillary, doesn't mean they support Trump.
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

HolyDrumstick wrote:
If having stupid, bigoted, asshole supporters trying to tamper with the voters was evidence of an unfit candidate, NO president would have ever been fit for office.


That was so not the point. But that hasn't stopped you recently, so carry on~



HolyDrumstick wrote:
In any case, unless directly manipulated by either candidate's campaign management or the DNC or GOP, it is no reflection of the candidate.


Have you by chance paid any attention at all to the people coming and going from Trump's campaign and the financial ties therein? -.-

28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

namealreadytaken wrote:
no-one said Trump's campaign didn't do it.
just because a person doesn't support Hillary, doesn't mean they support Trump.


Actually, some have indeed said that. Some of our resident conspiracy critters have Trump elevated beyond reproach.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
..Can you damn Yanks just get it over with already. I am not even a citizen of your gone to hell country and I hear more about this damn shit then I do about my own political leaders. If you're going to elect a man who will start World War 3 or a incompetent bitch just fucking do it already.
37281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

HolyDrumstick wrote:


runec wrote:

Donald Trump campaigner boasted of 'suppressing' African American and 'suburban mum' voters:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/25/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-campaigner-boasted-of-suppr/

Soooo.... ;p


Sometimes reading your bullshit depresses me.

If having stupid, bigoted, asshole supporters trying to tamper with the voters was evidence of an unfit candidate, NO president would have ever been fit for office.

That includes both Hillary AND Trump.

The only reason I am picking on you is that not only are you suggesting something so obviously asinine, but you're using an example of only one small group. Nothing so large as the allegations against the DNC.

In any case, unless directly manipulated by either candidate's campaign management or the DNC or GOP, it is no reflection of the candidate.



At the risk of sounding naive, I'm going to risk saying this. While I know that Trump is no boyscout, I'm sure he's done bad things as a businessman in his life, I have to kind of think that he hasn't tampered with the vote, nor broke any campaign laws or rules.

Why you ask me? I'm glad you asked!

I think it's because he wouldn't be able to hide it if he did. He has NO support from the GOP, they've left him high and dry. They aren't helping him one bit. Sure there are Republicans who have gone on a limb to support him, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich, a bunch of others, but more from the sidelines, and not so loudly as to alienate the GOP.

Thus Trump is left with only his campaign, mostly his own money, and that's it. The media is so one-sidedly and quite slantedly "reporting (campaigning) against Trump," that you've got to know that if they found anything even remotely suspicious, they would have been all over that - while further burying the latest reports of Hillary's corruption.

But they haven't. All the media has reported on, has been Trump's critical complaints against the media, and stuff that he's said that was most un-PC-like.
19450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

Ranwolf wrote:

..Can you damn Yanks just get it over with already. I am not even a citizen of your gone to hell country and I hear more about this damn shit then I do about my own political leaders. If you're going to elect a man who will start World War 3 or a incompetent bitch just fucking do it already.


Na, we'd rather keep the suspense building for another 2 weeks, more fun that way
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.