First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Canoes the new symbol of white privilege
17873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
16757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/26/16


Fixed that for you.

Also for the record: If anyone wants to build some longboats and raid Europe or the middle east we don't mind you adopting our ways but we demand we be included in the raids or were coming after you.
18696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
the Indians and blacks didn't do everything lol
3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
If minorities demand white people stop using things made by colored people, then they need to stop using things white people made first, just to set an example.
27263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 10/26/16


^this
5813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

Dogempire wrote:

If minorities demand white people stop using things made by colored people, then they need to stop using things white people made first, just to set an example.


well seems like some people are actually already trying to do that. other then cellphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
14755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

uncletim wrote:

some smart people have way to much time on their hands


So, what boats were the Polynesians using a few hundred years before them?
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/26/16 , edited 10/26/16
Those people are stupid and have too much time their hands.
18696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

dragonlord1234 wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

If minorities demand white people stop using things made by colored people, then they need to stop using things white people made first, just to set an example.


well seems like some people are actually already trying to do that. other then cellphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14


maybe only americans should be allowed to use the internet, and only white people be allowed in America too,
Vahvi 
3048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

redokami wrote:


dragonlord1234 wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

If minorities demand white people stop using things made by colored people, then they need to stop using things white people made first, just to set an example.


well seems like some people are actually already trying to do that. other then cellphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14


maybe only americans should be allowed to use the internet, and only white people be allowed in America too,


Can i choose where they deport me :3
18696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/16 , edited 10/26/16

Vahvi wrote:

Can i choose where they deport me :3


sure, go to aincrad lol
Vahvi 
3048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 10/26/16 , edited 10/26/16

redokami wrote:

sure, go to aincrad lol


B...but i'm not a fan of the anime that belongs to T_T

WHY WOULD YOU CONDEMN ME TO SUCH AN EXISTENCE!?
18696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/16 , edited 10/26/16

Vahvi wrote:

B...but i'm not a fan of the anime that belongs to T_T

WHY WOULD YOU CONDEMN ME TO SUCH AN EXISTENCE!?

then, AOT world

Vahvi 
3048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 10/26/16 , edited 10/26/16

redokami wrote:


Vahvi

B...but i'm not a fan of the anime that belongs to T_T

WHY WOULD YOU CONDEMN ME TO SUCH AN EXISTENCE!?

then, AOT world



18696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

Vahvi wrote:


redokami wrote:


Vahvi

B...but i'm not a fan of the anime that belongs to T_T

WHY WOULD YOU CONDEMN ME TO SUCH AN EXISTENCE!?

then, AOT world





Naruto?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.