First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Introductions or something
Pointless Club member
2606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 10/28/16
Let me post something different rather then just copy and pasting other self descriptions...

Hi I'm Joshy i work full time and work silly hours so i will appear online all over the place. When i am not working i like to unwind with anime, video games, manga, graphic novels, reading and sleeping. My current favorites would include Baby Metal and Final Fantasy XI no not the new one but the much older MMO although i have barely played it this week been working so much. Feel free to buddie me other details can be found on my cool profile page go ooooooooooon have a look
Pointless Club member
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Akron, OH
Online
Posted 10/28/16
Hey everyone! I'm Odyssey but my friends call me Odd. I've always enjoyed gaming, manga, and anime for as long as I can remember. I'm kind of shy at first but I try my best to get out there I'm rather new to forums but CR felt like a cool place to start lol
Pointless Club mod
11283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/28/16

odyssey330 wrote:

Hey everyone! I'm Odyssey but my friends call me Odd. I've always enjoyed gaming, manga, and anime for as long as I can remember. I'm kind of shy at first but I try my best to get out there I'm rather new to forums but CR felt like a cool place to start lol



bruh you are from Akron? Small world...

I am from Youngstown

Posted 10/28/16
Suh dude
My name is Velvet Crowe, I'm not online as much as I used to so chances are I won't get to to know most of you
Young Wolf, make me proud
Pointless Club mod
11283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/28/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:

Suh dude
My name is Velvet Crowe, I'm not online as much as I used to so chances are I won't get to to know most of you
Young Wolf, make me proud


Awesome.... Velvet is here too :D
Pointless Club member
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Akron, OH
Online
Posted 10/28/16
Really small world! I almost ended up going to YSU lol
Pointless Club mod
11283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/28/16
I did for 4 years..

not too bad.... now i live close to the south side of ytown
Pointless Club member
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Akron, OH
Online
Posted 10/28/16

nukadude wrote:

I did for 4 years..

not too bad.... now i live close to the south side of ytown


I honestly got lucky when they accepted me I read they wanted a 25 on the ACT but I only had a 21 and ok looking grades haha
Pointless Club mod
11283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/28/16
noice... i got a 20 on the ACT by not trying at all..:P

they ll pretty much take anyone.

but their programs are still pretty good you know?
Pointless Club leader
2023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Florida
Online
Posted 10/28/16 , edited 10/28/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:

Suh dude
My name is Velvet Crowe, I'm not online as much as I used to so chances are I won't get to to know most of you
Young Wolf, make me proud


I'll definitely make you proud :3
Pointless Club member
5489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Dirt land
Online
Posted 10/29/16
Hmmm, should I introduce myself?........Ok, ok I'll do it.


I am a female creature they call Zella, Zel, or Riku. I am short, so short that people that are 6ft make me feel like dwarf. This dwarf likes music, animals, and of course anime. We don't get very much anime in my tiny cave. They tell me I am funny, though I am not going to attempt a joke because that's not how my humor rolls. I am shy, though you won't know that just by talking to me.

Is that all? Hmmm, I think so.

Pointless Club member
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/16

zelking wrote:
I am a female creature they call Zella, Zel, or Riku. I am short, so short that people that are 6ft make me feel like dwarf.
I am sorry ;(

Pointless Club member
5489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Dirt land
Online
Posted 10/29/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:


zelking wrote:
I am a female creature they call Zella, Zel, or Riku. I am short, so short that people that are 6ft make me feel like dwarf.
I am sorry ;(



It's fine that was my attempt at being funny while introducing myself.
Pointless Club member
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/16

zelking wrote:
It's fine that was my attempt at being funny while introducing myself.
XP also like your pictures ;)

Pointless Club member
5489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Dirt land
Online
Posted 10/29/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:

XP also like your pictures ;)



Thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.