First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Homeless woman guards Trump's Star
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/27/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


HideyoshiJP wrote:


ran76 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

In 8 years all Obama really did for the poor was give them some free crappy phones. He sure got rich though.


ignore the fact the "Obamaphone" program started under Ronald Reagan and then adjusted to include cell phones under George W. Bush.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Politics/myth-obama-phone/story?id=17507339

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/obama-phone-facts-still-a-hang-up-in-washington-090606

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-honig/the-truth-about-lifeline_b_3266143.html


Shh. Nobody likes facts.


You say that, but in Los Angeles, nobody started getting those free cell phones until late last year. They are called "Obamaphones," not "Reaganphones."


that doesn't change the fact when the programs started. By your logic, Obama created Social Security and Medicare because he's the PotUS right now
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/27/16 , edited 10/27/16

Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

In 8 years all Obama really did for the poor was give them some free crappy phones. He sure got rich though.


ignore the fact the "Obamaphone" program started under Ronald Reagan and then adjusted to include cell phones under George W. Bush.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Politics/myth-obama-phone/story?id=17507339

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/obama-phone-facts-still-a-hang-up-in-washington-090606

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-honig/the-truth-about-lifeline_b_3266143.html


https://youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio



I see you're still ignoring the facts of the topic. Like you, she probably didn't know the history of the program at the time.
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 10/27/16 , edited 10/28/16
Who cares, Hillary's going to be president anyways
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/16
I usually don't comment on anything, and as a fan of Manga and Anime I'd prefer to steer away the convo from politics. But in the case of this election if we've learned anything from how Sanders and got screwed (also factoring in the Electoral College) we need to help fight against the disparity of those who are stricken with mental health, are uneducated, and generally ignorant. Surprised Trump made to CrunchyRoll. I feel bad for the lady, though. Probably a victim of circumstance considering America and its many bureaucratic flaws have been continually inflicted on the African American community. Apologies for grammar-desu.
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


HideyoshiJP wrote:


ran76 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

In 8 years all Obama really did for the poor was give them some free crappy phones. He sure got rich though.


ignore the fact the "Obamaphone" program started under Ronald Reagan and then adjusted to include cell phones under George W. Bush.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Politics/myth-obama-phone/story?id=17507339

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/obama-phone-facts-still-a-hang-up-in-washington-090606

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-honig/the-truth-about-lifeline_b_3266143.html


Shh. Nobody likes facts.


You say that, but in Los Angeles, nobody started getting those free cell phones until late last year. They are called "Obamaphones," not "Reaganphones."


obamaphones lmao

I can hear a little jingle with that
Obama bama bama phooone
doo doo dee doo do!
Posted 10/28/16

ran76 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

In 8 years all Obama really did for the poor was give them some free crappy phones. He sure got rich though.


ignore the fact the "Obamaphone" program started under Ronald Reagan and then adjusted to include cell phones under George W. Bush.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Politics/myth-obama-phone/story?id=17507339

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/obama-phone-facts-still-a-hang-up-in-washington-090606

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-honig/the-truth-about-lifeline_b_3266143.html


Correct, which is why I like that Trump talks crap about bad republicans deals as well as bad democrat deals. A bad deal's a bad deal no matter which side its coming from. The establishment Rs dont want their gravy train to end, that's why they want hillary.
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/28/16

RaisedInACult wrote:


ran76 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

In 8 years all Obama really did for the poor was give them some free crappy phones. He sure got rich though.


ignore the fact the "Obamaphone" program started under Ronald Reagan and then adjusted to include cell phones under George W. Bush.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Politics/myth-obama-phone/story?id=17507339

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/obama-phone-facts-still-a-hang-up-in-washington-090606

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-honig/the-truth-about-lifeline_b_3266143.html


Correct, which is why I like that Trump talks crap about bad republicans deals as well as bad democrat deals. A bad deal's a bad deal no matter which side its coming from. The establishment Rs dont want their gravy train to end, that's why they want hillary.


Considering how badly Trump does business, between bankruptcies and refusing to pay his bills(even his lawyers are suing him over that) he's the last person I would trust in judging what is or isn't a bad deal.

Posted 10/28/16

ran76 wrote:

Considering how badly Trump does business, between bankruptcies and refusing to pay his bills(even his lawyers are suing him over that) he's the last person I would trust in judging what is or isn't a bad deal.


how's it feel to be wagged by the owners of the media?

a couple failures out of hundreds of businesses isnt exactly horrible.

people refuse to pay and haggle over crappy work plenty often, but if trump made a career out of not paying people it wouldnt have been much of a career now, would it?

considering how the oligarchs write what the media portrays, and I'm reading it regurgitated, your barometer doesnt sound quite calibrated there either pal.
145755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 10/28/16
poor thing

The scary thing too are a lot of illegal immigrants come in illegally because they can't come in legally due to criminal backgrounds.
13141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/16 , edited 10/28/16

Kira0309 wrote:

poor thing

The scary thing too are a lot of illegal immigrants come in illegally because they can't come in legally due to criminal backgrounds.


You know what is even scarier? The amount of criminals who are in this country legally.
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / many homes differ...
Offline
Posted 10/28/16
the world is spiraling out of control
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 10/28/16
Americans are living in poverty, we need to do something about it
"Illegal immigrants are making Americans homeless!"

Black Americans are living in poverty, we need to do something about it
"stop being a thug and go to school!"

1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/28/16 , edited 10/28/16

RaisedInACult wrote:


ran76 wrote:

Considering how badly Trump does business, between bankruptcies and refusing to pay his bills(even his lawyers are suing him over that) he's the last person I would trust in judging what is or isn't a bad deal.


how's it feel to be wagged by the owners of the media?

a couple failures out of hundreds of businesses isnt exactly horrible.

people refuse to pay and haggle over crappy work plenty often, but if trump made a career out of not paying people it wouldnt have been much of a career now, would it?

considering how the oligarchs write what the media portrays, and I'm reading it regurgitated, your barometer doesnt sound quite calibrated there either pal.


"how's it feel to be wagged by the owners of the media?" Dunno, how does it feel to be lead by the nose by a megalomaniac that's been caught lying more often than most people blink?

"a couple failures out of hundreds of businesses isnt exactly horrible" it's more than a couple.

"people refuse to pay and haggle over crappy work plenty often" Except there were a number of examples of him refusing to pay for items for his businesses, not services. There are businesses that ended because of him. Again, his own lawyers are suing him for failure of payment. The man has lawsuits numbering in the thousands against him, including not paying his employees. People who live in buildings with his name on it(which he had nothing to do with building, just licensed his name) want his name removed.
7244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pensacola
Offline
Posted 10/29/16
were cell phones even around during the reagan era?
36014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwRouLr2Dbs

Tolerant and progressive leftist 'latinas' gave her a beating
Now Trump's lawyer wants to contact her to give her a gift
Hope she gets help and the people who did this get thrown under the jail
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.