Hillary suggests meddling in Palestine elections
28768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Online
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16
This was before she was S.O.S but it is a window in her thinking.

http://observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/#.WBOP6mO8ojs.twitter

I have a feeling we're in for more Bay of Pigs moments with her.
7687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pensacola
Offline
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16
yup another thing liberals will ignore or say its fake.
16129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16
...weirdly, the Bay of Pigs came up in relation to my internet flailing just tonight.

We don't need to be going into other people's elections and rigging them. Let them make their own damned fool choices, and we can make our own.
13599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16
Hillary seems as dangerous as Trump to me. The USA seems to be digging it's own grave.
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16

aListers wrote:

Hillary seems as dangerous as Trump to me.


Trump isn't the one advocating war with Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJahLkbc8YI

qwueri 
23732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Online
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”


Not a great statement for support of democracy, even if it means allowing a group designated as terrorists by the state department (Hamas) to come to power. And just vague enough to extrapolate into the US election if you've already made up your mind about that sort of thing. I'll wait for actual evidence in the mean time, rather than overheated rhetoric and heavily edited videos.
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16
Rigging foreign elections you say?!?! Sounds great!
1057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16
The U.S has been "meddling" in foreign elections for decades, and lets not forget the huge backing we've given Israel over the years.

It's sickening but its common regardless which political party is involved
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16

qwueri wrote:


“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”


Not a great statement for support of democracy, even if it means allowing a group designated as terrorists by the state department (Hamas) to come to power. And just vague enough to extrapolate into the US election if you've already made up your mind about that sort of thing. I'll wait for actual evidence in the mean time, rather than overheated rhetoric and heavily edited videos.


what a surprising reaction

there all this evidence, but nevermind I'll wait for "actual" evidence where all the suppressors of the information somehow "actually" support it

spoken like a true clinton supporter
qwueri 
23732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Online
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16

RaisedInACult wrote:

what a surprising reaction

there all this evidence, but nevermind I'll wait for "actual" evidence where all the suppressors of the information somehow "actually" support it

spoken like a true clinton supporter


Waiting for the DoJ to find evidence worth bringing an indictment forward is the typical Clinton supporter? For a supposedly corrupt department, it sure is inconvenient timing for Clinton.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16
Hasn't Hillary done enough election rigging?

Someone oughta lock her up or something.
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16

qwueri wrote:


RaisedInACult wrote:

what a surprising reaction

there all this evidence, but nevermind I'll wait for "actual" evidence where all the suppressors of the information somehow "actually" support it

spoken like a true clinton supporter


Waiting for the DoJ to find evidence worth bringing an indictment forward is the typical Clinton supporter? For a supposedly corrupt department, it sure is inconvenient timing for Clinton.


for a department that has already shown and proven its corruption, its a little late in the game for them to try and act like they are some impartial entity in the matter, but hey, at least they're trying? lol...
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/30/16
How can anyone not see how dirty and corrupt she is? And if they could, how can they excuse it?
120400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/20/17 , edited 12/20/17
Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no new posts since 12/31/2016.
You must be logged in to post.