Slinky physics
Posted 10/29/16
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/29/16
Meh
Posted 10/29/16
That was unimpressive.
Vahvi 
3355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 10/29/16 , edited 10/29/16
Hurry Drozy, swap vids with me; you'll be super popular and everyone will love you.

Mad Slinky Skillz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs3RZkBvddY
Sogno- 
47607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 10/29/16
lol

slinky

lol
7453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/16
video is better than some of my lectures
Posted 10/30/16

Vahvi wrote:

Hurry Drozy, swap vids with me; you'll be super popular and everyone will love you.

Mad Slinky Skillz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs3RZkBvddY


I should have known D:
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/30/16

drozy wrote:


Vahvi wrote:

Hurry Drozy, swap vids with me; you'll be super popular and everyone will love you.

Mad Slinky Skillz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs3RZkBvddY


I should have known D:


It's Slinky! It's Slinky!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUe8CS-Ov7w

It's Log! It's Log!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C7mNr5WMjA
8946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/16
Posted 10/30/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


drozy wrote:


Vahvi wrote:

Hurry Drozy, swap vids with me; you'll be super popular and everyone will love you.

Mad Slinky Skillz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs3RZkBvddY


I should have known D:


It's Slinky! It's Slinky!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUe8CS-Ov7w

It's Log! It's Log!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C7mNr5WMjA


Fk yea
4597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/16
Nyu wai. :c
One Punch Mod
96768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/30/16
Closed because OP nuked.
You must be logged in to post.