First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Japan Approves Trump
4950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 11/4/16
Yeah but Japan also likes Justin Trudeau. Maybe they are not the best judges of politicians.
480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Lufkin Texas
Offline
Posted 11/4/16 , edited 11/4/16
Nice
10654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/4/16 , edited 11/4/16
If Japan isn't the best judge of politicians, then what does that say about THEIR politicians?
16863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 11/4/16 , edited 11/4/16
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/16
I've only been here for like a month, but in that brief time I've started playing a game where I look at the topics in the forum feeds on the main page and guess which ones were made by this TC. I make my guess and then click the topic, and if I see a Link sprite with Deyre's name than that means I won.

I feel like I am pretty good at it so far-downright accomplished really.

Anyway, carry on crunchyroll. Carry on.
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Perth, Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/5/16
I think it might be because Japan has a history of Xenophobia...
Emtro 
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/16

PrincessMars455 wrote:

Think of other reasons why Trump should be president anyway. I'm not voting for him anywanys or Hillary.


Not voting is a vote for Hillary, since democrats will use your registration to vote for her if you don't.


Kerensa wrote:


PrincessMars455 wrote:

Think of other reasons why Trump should be president anyway. I'm not voting for him anywanys or Hillary.


Neither am I. I'm voting for the Supreme Court -- which happens to mean that if I don't want women's rights infringed upon and Roe v. Wade potentially overthrown, then I'll be voting for Hillary. Congress is still pretty split and Bernie is working hard. Hillary will be up against the Republican majority for the time being. Trump would have a little more lee-way and freedom.

Sorry. I don't want the basic human rights bestowed upon so many people by the supreme court to be over-turned. Especially after the final debate when Trump stated that he would definitely be voting in supreme court officials that would for sure work to overturn Roe v. Wade while proceeding to inaccurately and ignorantly speak towards Roe v. Wade...


You have no idea what you're talking about. I don't think Roe v. Wade will be overturned but it most certainly should be. If you knew the bare minimum about the case you would also know why it should be.

The fact that you're throwing away the bill of rights in some silly hope of protecting fictitious, court appointed rights is a testament to your understanding of just what it means to vote for "Progressive" judges.

The supreme court should be above the fray, representing the constitution, not what some of the people feel like imposing on others.
480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Lufkin Texas
Offline
Posted 11/5/16
I think so
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/5/16

Emtro wrote:


You have no idea what you're talking about. I don't think Roe v. Wade will be overturned but it most certainly should be. If you knew the bare minimum about the case you would also know why it should be.

The fact that you're throwing away the bill of rights in some silly hope of protecting fictitious, court appointed rights is a testament to your understanding of just what it means to vote for "Progressive" judges.

The supreme court should be above the fray, representing the constitution, not what some of the people feel like imposing on others.


Wait. I can't figure out if you're anti-abortion, anti state decisions, or some combination of the two. Only one of those affects you personally, unless you've been in some sort of relationship where the female you were with decided to abort the child against your will.

Frankly, anyone who isn't dealing with abortion personally should mind their own damn business. But because we've got doctors who use risky and life threatening procedures on mom and child unless something is there to deter it, it has to be regulated so that we at least have some hope of preserving life- be it mom's, or child's, or both.

And as far as letting the Federal Goverment regulate everything goes... lol. We left the Monarchy for that very reason. Even had a civil war over it afterwards.

Emtro 
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/16

Liliance wrote:
Wait. I can't figure out if you're anti-abortion, anti state decisions, or some combination of the two. Only one of those affects you personally, unless you've been in some sort of relationship where the female you were with decided to abort the child against your will.

Frankly, anyone who isn't dealing with abortion personally should mind their own damn business. But because we've got doctors who use risky and life threatening procedures on mom and child unless something is there to deter it, it has to be regulated so that we at least have some hope of preserving life- be it mom's, or child's, or both.

And as far as letting the Federal Goverment regulate everything goes... lol. We left the Monarchy for that very reason. Even had a civil war over it afterwards.


"life threatening on mom and child" ... this is it, you are completely uninformed. And your final argument is antithetical to the position you've taken. Roe v. Wade IS the federal government regulating everything. It's worse, actually, it's the court adding laws like a legislative body, which it is NOT.

Oh, and by the way, I'm guessing that like me, you WERE BORN. Guess what, that makes both of us affected parties. Are you really comfortable with saying allowed "Man, I'm sure lucky mom didn't have second thoughts that were strong enough for her to kill me before I was born!"

I'm not.
46667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/5/16


Roe vs. Wade isn't the court adding a law at all. It was them interpreting the law by deciding that a woman's right to choose is an extension of their rights as granted by the 14th Amendment .
17225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/5/16
I just saw a montage of random yoko, which reminded of the type of people that whole heartedly support trump
29678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Midnight City
Offline
Posted 11/5/16
runec 
28348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/5/16
Japan approves a lot of things.

29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/5/16
So are you going to vote third party/independent?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.