First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Donald Trump - "Grab Her By The Pussy" Triggers LGBT community
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/31/16
Did people not like this video because it triggered homosexuals or feminists in LGBT community. Because... Straight guy talk :P. Atleast the NSFW version of it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wM248Wo54U (Donald Trump - "Grab Her By The Pussy")
runec 
38992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 11/3/16
Oddly enough, you can be a straight male and not a complete pig.

Shocking, I know.
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/30/16

runec wrote:

Oddly enough, you can be a straight male and not a complete pig.

Shocking, I know.


Thats sort of double standards. Ever been in a furry NSFW chat room. Yeah... it gets pretty messy, and its ok to be a slut if you are gay but men talk is apparently triggering the LGBT community if heterosexuals does it -_-. Gay pride just to mention some examples

Btw i dont mind gays, but its sad that the only reason LGBT is in a political group of the left is because of bigoted religious right wing established politicians forcing them most likely to pick a side so that democrats can exploit them for their own political power
21781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 11/3/16
I think most guys I know talk like that in private Guess we are all supposed to pretend we are shocked to learn that this is the case to score points with the I'm holier than thou crowd.
119219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 11/3/16

Deyre wrote:

Did people not like this video because it triggered homosexuals or feminists in LGBT community. Because... Straight guy talk :P. Atleast the NSFW version of it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wM248Wo54U (Donald Trump - "Grab Her By The Pussy")


Why on earth would you think there was any LGBT angle to this?

People (including some straight guys) don't like what Trump said because it was vulgar, and referred to women kind of like they were prey.

What has people most bothered, I believe, is not the single video, but that there are reasons to believe he wasn't just saying it in a "guy talk" bravado sort of way, but that he really did take the attitude into action.
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 11/3/16

runec wrote:

Oddly enough, you can be a straight male and not a complete pig.

Shocking, I know.


SHOCKING!!!

this can't be right.. all men are pigs..we all know that... i got statistics to prove it

here's one

5 out of 5 men are pigs/rapists/sexists etc..





1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/30/16

lorreen wrote:


Deyre wrote:

Did people not like this video because it triggered homosexuals or feminists in LGBT community. Because... Straight guy talk :P. Atleast the NSFW version of it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wM248Wo54U (Donald Trump - "Grab Her By The Pussy")


Why on earth would you think there was any LGBT angle to this?

People (including some straight guys) don't like what Trump said because it was vulgar, and referred to women kind of like they were prey.

What has people most bothered, I believe, is not the single video, but that there are reasons to believe he wasn't just saying it in a "guy talk" bravado sort of way, but that he really did take the attitude into action.


And yet this is not a problem if you are gay. Why is it somehow ok to prey on gays but not opposite sex, like try to imagine if some person would report "Perverts sexually lewding themself in public (Gay pride)" But you see there is some double standards when gays can sorta be like that naturally. I mean for one, he isnt encouraging sexual assault so thats one bias from media. It would be just as insulting if i were to say this in a nsfw chat room. But it has turned into a good joke on the internet like if i were to say "Grab anime in the pussy" joking of course :3
21781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 10/30/16

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:


runec wrote:

Oddly enough, you can be a straight male and not a complete pig.

Shocking, I know.


SHOCKING!!!

this can't be right.. all men are pigs..we all know that... i got statistics to prove it

here's one

5 out of 5 men are pigs/rapists/sexists etc..







According to the propaganda I read on my university's walls that seems to be public perception
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/30/16
This wouldn't be a problem if Cobainism was the religion in USA and the rest of the world. I would like to make a suggestion to mr.Trump if he gets elected
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/30/16
Deyre = the little gnome troll
Posted 10/30/16
I'm not part of the LGBT community; however, as a heterosexual male, I can say that I've never really encountered this kind of talk in private or otherwise. It doesn't "trigger" me, but I do find it kind of foolish and narrow-minded to say such things. People are prone to doing whatever they wish and I can't stop them, just doesn't mean that I have to agree or support their decision to do those things (like Trump's statement here).
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/30/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:

Deyre = the little gnome troll


Its a game i loved as a child. Zelda a Link to the Past. I still have it and play it on Wii with a Super Famicom Controller for wii. Its super cozy!!!
I used to imagine how nice it must be to wake up everyday with a tunic and a sword close to your bed ^^
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/31/16

kevz_210 wrote:

According to the propaganda I read on my university's walls that seems to be public perception



this why when transporting a female it's best to have her sit in the back seat
at a doctor exam have a female nurse with you for liability issue

etc.

all men are rapists so know this um.. fact by the feminists' standard and protect yourself

sexual harassment/rape lawsuits are too common in this country
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 10/30/16
The phrase "grab her by the pussy" makes me imagine Donald Trump walking up to Hilary during a debate, grabbing the mic, and saying "grab her by the pussy" on national TV, which is hilarious.

But that being said, I don't understand why you included the LGBT community specifically. I'm pretty sure it's more than just feminists and LGBT people who get annoyed by this kind of talk. You haven't provided any context as to why specifically the LGBT community would be outraged other than the traditional this is offensive talk stuff.

Now as someone who used to be a creeper who observed people sort of like Kuroko in Kuroko no Basket, I can tell you that this talk is very standard among middle schoolers and people grade 9-10. I'm sure that says something about Trump, but honestly, who cares if a grown man talks like that in private?
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/30/16

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

this why when transporting a female it's best to have her sit in the back seat
at a doctor exam have a female nurse with you for liability issue

etc.

all men are rapists so know this um.. fact by the feminists' standard and protect yourself

sexual harassment/rape lawsuits are too common in this country


But are you a rapist if you're gay and have 0 interest in the female gender?

....or if your skin is a shade of brown?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.