First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Donald Trump - "Grab Her By The Pussy" Triggers LGBT community
4036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/30/16

Dogempire wrote:
But are you a rapist if you're gay and have 0 interest in the female gender?

....or if your skin is a shade of brown?



men are rapists-- this is fact and it has proven many times by feminists

claiming that you are gay will not get you off that easily.. since you might have to prove it

being white make you even more likely to rape a woman-- since you white males are often alpha males

also there's no such thing as rape against men!

rape victims are only women.. there's no such thing as male victims of rape

rape-- sex without consent

for women yes

for men ? there's no such thing since all men are rapists so they are asking for it anyway

ever heard of boob cammers from twitch-- women who used to undress themselves on live cams for money are moving over to twitch since it's easier to make money from donations by underage boys over there-- it's a place where future rapists are trained

do a jumping jack for $5,, $20-$50 for showing the boobs, etc.. once you made it to VIP status.. in person training session is possible but will probably cost you an arm and a leg for it

so yes.. all men are rapists! end of discussion

Banned
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/30/16

Dogempire wrote:

The phrase "grab her by the pussy" makes me imagine Donald Trump walking up to Hilary during a debate, grabbing the mic, and saying "grab her by the pussy" on national TV, which is hilarious.

But that being said, I don't understand why you included the LGBT community specifically. I'm pretty sure it's more than just feminists and LGBT people who get annoyed by this kind of talk. You haven't provided any context as to why specifically the LGBT community would be outraged other than the traditional this is offensive talk stuff.

Now as someone who used to be a creeper who observed people sort of like Kuroko in Kuroko no Basket, I can tell you that this talk is very standard among middle schoolers and people grade 9-10. I'm sure that says something about Trump, but honestly, who cares if a grown man talks like that in private?


We should try to make the world less bigoted, and by that we need to upgrade the religious institution who promotes hatred towards homosexuals, of course without being hateful ourselves. My problem is somehow you have to be really spazzy to be homosexual, i mean to me homosexual just means men who likes a dick, and women who likes vag. Thats it.

Although i dont think you can ever totally eliminate homophobia, just as you cant eliminate racism, but having anti discrimination laws is a good thing, its only problematic if it turns into a political tool that politicians can exploit.

And yes, because media is really left wing, they will try to shelter homosexuals under their roof but when this stuff happens its like the worst case on earth in terms of demonizing people. I would encourage more homosexuals to take position of being more different versions of Milo Yiannopoulos. I mean i dont agree with him on everything but we need more those just to tell them that they cant just exploit it for selfish reasons. Atleast how i see it.
Posted 10/30/16
I think there's a massive misunderstanding of the ideology behind feminism these days (both by those who claim to be feminists and those who poke fun at them). It becomes more of the "I'm tired of the SJWs." rant versus anything that makes logical sense. The original premise and purpose of feminism was to ensure that females got equal rights to their male counterparts.

The issue I have is when men hypersexualize women (see: Trump, or middle schoolers who have only just started to realize that their sexual organs do something other than urinate) or when those who claim to be feminists begin to hyper-generalize the male gender as well. All genders (even many gender fluid individuals) have begun to take things a little too personal. Generalizations aren't attacks on you, as a person, but something you "identify" with (be it being a male, female, both, either, neither.. etc), it's because we're a simple-minded species who love to label things (thanks, society). In fact, it's become a near requirement to label something merely to understand it.

Or maybe, just maybe, most of those who say such things like this generalize on purpose for trolling purposes or because they're more concerned about sexual matters that they're not entirely comfortable with yet (need to chill out and not put so much focus on it, then you stop the nonsensical vocabulary when you speak of sexual matters - in my experience, at least lol).
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/30/16

Deyre wrote:

Did people not like this video because it triggered homosexuals or feminists in LGBT community. Because... Straight guy talk :P. Atleast the NSFW version of it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wM248Wo54U (Donald Trump - "Grab Her By The Pussy")


Just because you're straight and male doesn't mean you can't be offended by what Trump has said. It's a sure sign of not being an asshole.

6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 10/30/16

Deyre wrote:

We should try to make the world less bigoted, and by that we need to upgrade the religious institution who promotes hatred towards homosexuals, of course without being hateful ourselves.


What exactly do you mean by that?

Banned
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/30/16

Dogempire wrote:


Deyre wrote:

We should try to make the world less bigoted, and by that we need to upgrade the religious institution who promotes hatred towards homosexuals, of course without being hateful ourselves.


What exactly do you mean by that?



Cobainism

Thats the answer

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-970791/kurt-cobain-is-the-2nd-coming-of-christ?pg=0
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/30/16

ran76 wrote:


Deyre wrote:

Did people not like this video because it triggered homosexuals or feminists in LGBT community. Because... Straight guy talk :P. Atleast the NSFW version of it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wM248Wo54U (Donald Trump - "Grab Her By The Pussy")


Just because you're straight and male doesn't mean you can't be offended by what Trump has said. It's a sure sign of not being an asshole.



Eh, the video didn't really offend me, I honestly don't get offended by words, I get offended by actions.

But needness to say, Trump comes across as some immature highschooler who brags about crap to his friends. It's not like he admitted to raping women, only that he came on to women and sometimes he failed, and sometimes he succeeded.

edit: Now that I look at the video, yeah, he is an asshole for randomly kissing women and groping them for absolutely no reason.

23274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 10/30/16
People are bothered by what he said because he's trivializing sexual assault, and bragging about supposedly doing it. Dismissing it as "locker room talk" is a bad excuse. Yes, men say inappropriate things when women aren't around, but nothing like what Trump said.
Banned
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/30/16

ChinaCat89 wrote:

People are bothered by what he said because he's trivializing sexual assault, and bragging about supposedly doing it. Dismissing it as "locker room talk" is a bad excuse. Yes, men say inappropriate things when women aren't around, but nothing like what Trump said.


He's challenging people who demonize use of language. Action speaks differently. If you wanna say "Well having a law that says this is pretty bad" but they are more "WOW Look what he said. Women are PIGS!!!" Omg... Do we want that as presi...

I mean first of all. You have to vote for a suggestion. Its not like trump can suddently have a law that says "Ok woman can be owned for 100 dollars" just to give a brief bad idea. Which is the main idea of democracy and a constitution, and that is to vote for something when one becomes president
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 10/30/16

Deyre wrote:


runec wrote:

Oddly enough, you can be a straight male and not a complete pig.

Shocking, I know.


Thats sort of double standards. Ever been in a furry NSFW chat room. Yeah... it gets pretty messy, and its ok to be a slut if you are gay but men talk is apparently triggering the LGBT community if heterosexuals does it -_-. Gay pride just to mention some examples

Btw i dont mind gays, but its sad that the only reason LGBT is in a political group of the left is because of bigoted religious right wing established politicians forcing them most likely to pick a side so that democrats can exploit them for their own political power


LGBT people are usually democrats because democrats were the ones that were with them on their issues, while republicans were against them.

Also you're generalizing the LGBT community. Most people just like the same gender and that's it, sure they can be pretty feminine or masculine for what's normal for their gender, but a majority of gays or lesbians are just normal people who you can't tell is gay unless you ask them or look at their browsing history.

Banned
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/31/16

Dogempire wrote:

LGBT people are usually democrats because democrats were the ones that were with them on their issues, while republicans were against them.

Also you're generalizing the LGBT community. Most people just like the same gender and that's it, sure they can be pretty feminine or masculine for what's normal for their gender, but a majority of gays or lesbians are just normal people who you can't tell is gay unless you ask them or look at their browsing history.



I am not against gays or females for liking same sex, its more trying to make stereotypes for one. Or maybe its democratic media who does it, but yes that is the problem. If republicans or more conservatives would just say being homosexual is ok then this wouldnt be a problem, you'd likely see more gays being conservatives maybe depending if they agree with politics, so they have no choice than to jump around whatever democrats do even if it can be bad choices.
27179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/30/16


How was this correlated I have no idea.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 10/30/16

PrinceJudar wrote:



How was this correlated I have no idea.


Questions are a danger to you and a burden to others.

23274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 10/30/16

Deyre

I mean first of all. You have to vote for a suggestion. Its not like trump can suddently have a law that says "Ok woman can be owned for 100 dollars" just to give a brief bad idea. Which is the main idea of democracy and a constitution, and that is to vote for something when one becomes president

Of course not, but the fact that he has no respect for boundaries is troubling. He's running for the most important job in the country, and we've heard him admitting that he's perfectly okay with kissing random women and grabbing their genitals without their consent. If anyone else were applying for a job and the employer saw a video of them in the same scenario, there's no way they'd be getting hired. But as usual, Trump gets a pass on anything he does, because he's Trump.
Banned
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/30/16

ChinaCat89 wrote:


Deyre

I mean first of all. You have to vote for a suggestion. Its not like trump can suddently have a law that says "Ok woman can be owned for 100 dollars" just to give a brief bad idea. Which is the main idea of democracy and a constitution, and that is to vote for something when one becomes president

Of course not, but the fact that he has no respect for boundaries is troubling. He's running for the most important job in the country, and we've heard him admitting that he's perfectly okay with kissing random women and grabbing their genitals without their consent. If anyone else were applying for a job and the employer saw a video of them in the same scenario, there's no way they'd be getting hired. But as usual, Trump gets a pass on anything he does, because he's Trump.


That without consent is somewhat loose cannon. He said in the video that when he kisses them he wants this and that. I dont see how that translates to sexual assault by grabbing women in the pussy without them saying anything. I mean that seems to be interpretation by the media
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.