First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Update On FBI Reopening eMail Gate
37319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/30/16 , edited 10/30/16
28224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/16
I think its going to be worse for Comey at the rate this is imploding.
37319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/30/16

runec wrote:

I think its going to be worse for Comey at the rate this is imploding.


And now the Justice Department is trying to block the investigation.... Loretta Lynch won't go to the judge to get a search warrant.... Why won't she get the warrant? The FBI needs it to search for and read those emails.


As of Saturday night, the FBI was still in talks with the Justice Department about obtaining a warrant that would allow agency officials to read any of the newly discovered Abedin emails, and therefore was still in the dark about whether they include any classified material that the bureau has not already seen.

“We do not have a warrant,” a senior law enforcement official said. “Discussions are under way [between the FBI and the Justice Department] as to the best way to move forward.”


https://www.yahoo.com/news/comey-wrote-bombshell-letter-to-congress-before-fbi-had-reviewed-new-emails-220219586.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Is she blocking his investigation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUBE4YlTXvE
952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/16
Only a Clinton backer would report this
10557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/30/16
You post this like anything will happen to her. I mean if someone wants to point out the evidence in her emails that makes her corrupt, then post that shit all over the web. If if there is small stuff, she is a politician, she can get away with it .I don't support either candidate. They both are shitty.
28224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/16

DeadlyOats wrote:
And now the Justice Department is trying to block the investigation.... Loretta Lynch won't go to the judge to get a search warrant.... Why won't she get the warrant? The FBI needs it to search for and read those emails.

As of Saturday night, the FBI was still in talks with the Justice Department about obtaining a warrant that would allow agency officials to read any of the newly discovered Abedin emails, and therefore was still in the dark about whether they include any classified material that the bureau has not already seen.”


No one is blocking anything, cripes. If Lynch could block his investigation she'd have blocked his stupid memo in the first place.

Comey did something against all advice and conventional wisdom and now they have a complete mess to sort out as a result. If anything you should be pushing for caution. If there's miraculously anything of note in Huma's emails there's a real risk of rendering that evidence inadmissible by rushing ahead. Especially due to the potentially 4th Amendment skirting way in which they were discovered. Which is one of the many reasons the FBI is not suppose to comment on an active investigation to begin with.

Comey knew full well how his memo would be read and likewise knew full well that there was no way this could possibly be resolved before the election. Its also starting to look like he did it for political reasons. That's why he's in shit now and being criticized by legal experts from both spectrum's. At best it was irresponsible of him. At worst its actually illegal.







Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/31/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


runec wrote:

I think its going to be worse for Comey at the rate this is imploding.


And now the Justice Department is trying to block the investigation.... Loretta Lynch won't go to the judge to get a search warrant.... Why won't she get the warrant? The FBI needs it to search for and read those emails.


As of Saturday night, the FBI was still in talks with the Justice Department about obtaining a warrant that would allow agency officials to read any of the newly discovered Abedin emails, and therefore was still in the dark about whether they include any classified material that the bureau has not already seen.

“We do not have a warrant,” a senior law enforcement official said. “Discussions are under way [between the FBI and the Justice Department] as to the best way to move forward.”


https://www.yahoo.com/news/comey-wrote-bombshell-letter-to-congress-before-fbi-had-reviewed-new-emails-220219586.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Is she blocking his investigation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUBE4YlTXvE


I am not saying Trump is the greatest(Although really fun candidate though). But do people honestly want this woman as president? She's not the one i would trust foreign policy with atleast.
35892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/31/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

You post this like anything will happen to her. I mean if someone wants to point out the evidence in her emails that makes her corrupt,


Why do you even need emails? Was Haiti not enough?
Wikileaks already posted thousands of emails detailing how Clinton has been coordinating with her Super PACs, something that is illegal under federal law.
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16

runec wrote:

I think its going to be worse for Comey at the rate this is imploding.


Wanna bet?




Go ahead, try to defend this.


Amuse me.

Amuse all of us.
Posted 10/31/16
shakedown, breakdown, ya busteeeed

--DATELINE, Saturday the 29th: An FBI agent “has evidence that Huma Adebin has been spying for Saudi Arabia and passing DOS document to them.”

-Obama cancels all campaign appearances by his wife and himself.

DJ Lewis [email protected] Oct 29
If voters elect Hillary, get ready for President Kaine. I am privy to information from old work friends that HRC will be indicted early 2017 {Emphasis added}

--DATELINE, Sunday the 30th:

DJ Lewis [email protected]
At 10.00AM EST a letter sent to SD by FBI to revoke Passport of Huma Abdin.

And late Sunday night, CNN adds that the FBI has known about these emails for weeks:

Updated 11:41 PM ET, Sun October 30, 2016
(CNN) The FBI stumbled upon a trove of emails from one of Hillary Clinton's top aides weeks ago {Emphasis added}, law enforcement officials told CNN Sunday.
qwueri 
16428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 11/1/16
And this week in shit people post on twitter...
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16

qwueri wrote:

And this week in shit people post on twitter...


Typical.....so what's your defense going to be when the evidence arrives about the pedo stuff?

Huma's already busted, but I'm sure a true clinton supporter doesnt mind having a close muslim brotherhood family operative being the president's personal handler.
qwueri 
16428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/16

RaisedInACult wrote:

Typical.....so what's your defense going to be when the evidence arrives about the pedo stuff?

Huma's already busted, but I'm sure a true clinton supporter doesnt mind having a close muslim brotherhood family operative being the president's personal handler.


Should such evidence materialize then she deserves to be prosecuted for it. Some random posting that they know a guy is in the realm of bullshit rumors.
Posted 10/31/16
Ok, I just wanted to get you on record saying that, so that we can hold you to it once the videos come out


So are you saying that is one too many and you'd not vote for her if its revealed that they're pederasts?
qwueri 
16428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
On the record? I'm some random schmuck posting on a publicly viewable forum, anything posted is public record linked to an account.

I already voted, so that won't change. Should some video prove a crime, of course a public official should be prosecuted like anyone else.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.