First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Update On FBI Reopening eMail Gate
37429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 11/2/16

RaisedInACult wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


It's all over the web but it doesn't matter one iota. When there's big stuff, they get away with it anyways!

but who cares, Hillary's going to be the next president anyways


the proto feeds agree, of course

http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html





This doesn't even make sense to me. How are they releasing the election results if election day is on 8 November? Aren't they suppose to NOT give the results before the polls are closed? The polls are still open.
13149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/16

DeadlyOats wrote:

This doesn't even make sense to me. How are they releasing the election results if election day is on 8 November? Aren't they suppose to NOT give the results before the polls are closed? The polls are still open.


Its not actual results. In all likelihood, its a test run of some sort by the news station to make sure everything is good for when the actual results come in. Some people are making it out to be evidence of fraud, but that is not only poorly substantiated but also a bit ludicrous as those results give Clinton the win in Texas. If you are in the business of trying to make sure people don't notice mass fraud, you don't give a democrat Texas.
98166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 11/2/16
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 11/2/16
Posted 11/3/16

sundin13 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

This doesn't even make sense to me. How are they releasing the election results if election day is on 8 November? Aren't they suppose to NOT give the results before the polls are closed? The polls are still open.


Its not actual results. In all likelihood, its a test run of some sort by the news station to make sure everything is good for when the actual results come in. Some people are making it out to be evidence of fraud, but that is not only poorly substantiated but also a bit ludicrous as those results give Clinton the win in Texas. If you are in the business of trying to make sure people don't notice mass fraud, you don't give a democrat Texas.


Yeah, just come up with some shit off the top of your head that sounds good to you...


"WorldNow is a New York-based software company founded by Gary Gannaway. According to the company, WorldNow offers the only integrated media platform enabling broadcasters, operators and media companies to easily create, acquire, manage, analyze, monetize and distribute media assets (text, images and videos) across all digital platforms and on-air systems in a unified, end-to-end workflow.[1][2] Through its turnkey multi-tenant software-as-a-service solution, WorldNow unifies web content management, IP video management and delivery, mobile, over-the-top, analytics, social and advertising in one integrated solution.[3][4] Worldnow's customers include CBS, COX, Dispatch, Fox Television, Meredith Corporation, Media General and Raycom Media"



Here, prove yourself wrong. Go to

http://www.wrcbtv.com/

and watch the lower left corner of your web browser...or log it...

and watch it load content from....

worldnow




its already proven that they're trying to steal the election, this is somehow surprising?


no, the white hats go find this stuff, and when too many people know about stuff like this, it can help prevent it from happening.


this is HACK PREVENTION and nothing more
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/16
What about the third party candidates? Honestly, I want Gary Johnson to win
Posted 11/3/16 , edited 11/3/16
Johnson has naught but proved himself to be controlled opposition, he shoulnt even be calling himself a Libertarian with some of the policy positions he has.

And Stein is nothing but Bernie with a little more integrity and spine, enough to call hillary out, but her economics would be a nightmare just like Bernie's.
10639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 11/3/16

RaisedInACult wrote:

Johnson has naught but proved himself to be controlled opposition, he shoulnt even be calling himself a Libertarian with some of the policy positions he has.

And Stein is nothing but Bernie with a little more integrity and spine, enough to call hillary out, but her economics would be a nightmare just like Bernie's.


Stein's economic plan is naive ("let's just forgive student debt like magic lel"). in practice, her ideas would never pass Congress.
Posted 11/3/16 , edited 11/3/16
unfortunately the students arent the only ones that will be needing a debt jubilee


but whether its fortunate or unfortunate, depends on the perspective.


"everyone needs a college degree" because its another money gravy train that the loan sharks will be all too happy to toss counterfeit money at, and expect real fruits of labor in return.
41322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/3/16 , edited 11/3/16
Bin laden was hiding weapons of mass destruction. Am I right gais? lmfao politics grosses me out I'll just go about life as I normally do, nothing is changing for me
Posted 11/3/16
Tim Osman? Total distraction.
runec 
28334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16
Annnnnd the FBI found nothing new:

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/795361112946540545

So Comey just disrupted the election for fark and all.

( And yes a Hatch Act complaint has been filed against him )

13149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/16

runec wrote:

Annnnnd the FBI found nothing new:

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/795361112946540545

So Comey just disrupted the election for fark and all.



Surprise, surprise......This has all been pointless.
46657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16

runec wrote:

Annnnnd the FBI found nothing new:

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/795361112946540545

So Comey just disrupted the election for fark and all.

( And yes a Hatch Act complaint has been filed against him )



NO NO THIS CANT BE RIGHT! Raisedinacult and DeadlyOats promised me a huge Clinton run global pedophilia ring!
runec 
28334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16
His bobblehead is now on MSNBC arguing that the FBI couldn't possibly have reviewed all the emails that fast.

So Comey is back to being in the tank for Hillary or something. -.-

Well, I guess that now that he has successfully pissed off both parties he can look forward to his career being over no matter who is elected president.



rawratl wrote:
NO NO THIS CANT BE RIGHT! Raisedinacult and DeadlyOats promised me a huge Clinton run global pedophilia ring!




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.