First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
I hate to admit it but I rather not vote for anyone for this coming election
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Billings, Montana
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
No matter who wins, we're screwed...

#Foxworthy2016
42530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/31/16

dragontackle wrote:

I mean you dont have to vote, but as they say. If you dont vote, you dont get to complain about anything that happens during the next 4 to 8 years of the next term. So if for some reason Hitlary gets in and we end up at war with Russia and Syria and the draft is reinstated, dont complain and prepare to go to basic training!


I don't even know who to go for. I don't give a damn about Trump or Clinton.
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
no.. don't do that

you have the option for "write in name"

so vote for yourself or mickey mouse or your own parents, etc..

whatever just vote!!
3540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 10/31/16

dragontackle wrote:

I mean you dont have to vote, but as they say. If you dont vote, you dont get to complain about anything that happens during the next 4 to 8 years of the next term. So if for some reason Hitlary gets in and we end up at war with Russia and Syria and the draft is reinstated, dont complain and prepare to go to basic training!


Got it, so move to Canada.
25147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 10/31/16

Dogempire wrote:


dragontackle wrote:

I mean you dont have to vote, but as they say. If you dont vote, you dont get to complain about anything that happens during the next 4 to 8 years of the next term. So if for some reason Hitlary gets in and we end up at war with Russia and Syria and the draft is reinstated, dont complain and prepare to go to basic training!


Got it, so move to Canada.


Are you sure you want to go to Cucknada? A place where you can literally be jailed for not using proper pronouns?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kasiov0ytEc
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
Yeah, I voted third party this year. Ridiculous election.

It would be amusing if Gary Johnson wins enough votes to make the election be up to the House. Though it's unlikely that both HIllary and Trump would be shy of 270, the fact that there's a chance of it was enough to sway me.
VeggyZ 
2624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
I wish people would look into it at least a little bit, because it matters more than anything or any election that has come before and thanks to SEVERAL investigations and wikileaks, we have proof of these crimes. Not caring is why we're in this situation in the first place. People seem to think that "politics" is just a word and isn't going to affect their daily life - seriously guys...

The fact is, Hillary has a mountain of criminal activity associated with her, and her family is associated with the mob. We have heard from her mouth that she intends to start nuclear war, NUCLEAR WAR. FROM HER OWN MOUTH, IN HER OWN WORDS. If you think I'm exaggerating, just click this link and watch this ad. http://www.infowars.com/the-most-shocking-campaign-ad-youve-ever-seen/

No matter what people accuse Trump of - without actual physical proof, they don't have shit on him and everything they say he'll do is merely a guess. They may not like everything he says or stands for, but the bottom line is he wants America to be wealthy - and to live.

Regardless of what someone thinks of their characters - the choice should be obvious and not voting doesn't spare you guilt for the outcome.

I don't know about you, but I don't want nuclear war. If you have not, you should go read some of the wikileaks releases because you aren't going to get the juicy stuff from the news. Look up Project Veritas - they have them admitting their crimes on hidden camera for christsakes. They're caught red-handed on every front, the proof is there for the viewing - all people need to do is look. Plenty of people have put together the highlights, so you can just watch a video, if you're too lazy to read.

By the time people realize this whole situation isn't a joke, it's going to be much too late. I can't express how much the attitude of my country towards all this distresses me - I wish it was only this one guy, on this one forum - but it's the majority of this country.


Trick83 wrote:

No matter who wins, we're screwed...

#Foxworthy2016


Out of curiosity - what precisely makes you say that? Because one of them is sure doom, the other one will see us renegotiating trade deals and forming alliances that we do not currently have.
Gets It.
24767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 10/31/16
I'm starting to wonder why my own generation has become the foster child of the paranoid/conspiracy theorist generation. However, it makes sense as information is free-flowing and people tend to flock to whatever they choose to believe. I can't blame the people, just the sources that they gather their so-called "factual information".

As for the overall election, feel free not to vote. It is what it is. There are those who are strongly against Clinton, strongly against Trump, strongly against both, and there are some who simply do not care. Elections are always tensed and mind-boggling. Conspiracy theories come out of the woodwork for both candidates, nonsensical interpretation of what's said during debates on both sides, and people are prone to believing that what they think is factual. I can't blame someone for not caring, simply because there are too many that try to care too much about something that should just be a natural part of the country's design. Instead, it becomes a bit more complicated than that in some way or another.
VeggyZ 
2624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16

ninjitsuko wrote:

I'm starting to wonder why my own generation has become the foster child of the paranoid/conspiracy theorist generation. However, it makes sense as information is free-flowing and people tend to flock to whatever they choose to believe. I can't blame the people, just the sources that they gather their so-called "factual information".

As for the overall election, feel free not to vote. It is what it is. There are those who are strongly against Clinton, strongly against Trump, strongly against both, and there are some who simply do not care. Elections are always tensed and mind-boggling. Conspiracy theories come out of the woodwork for both candidates, nonsensical interpretation of what's said during debates on both sides, and people are prone to believing that what they think is factual. I can't blame someone for not caring, simply because there are too many that try to care too much about something that should just be a natural part of the country's design. Instead, it becomes a bit more complicated than that in some way or another.


If your only source for information is the US news - you should start by watching news from elsewhere, and then look into some things yourself - there are a lot of very intelligent people researching these subjects and to dismiss them all as conspiracy theorists is beyond offensive and foolish.

It's outrageous to me that people can still think much of this is still in the realm of a theory. There's video evidence of massive voter fraud from many sources, most notably Project Veritas, but also from Voters. George Soros owns the company that makes the voting machines (companies) - and you can still see it as unlikely that there is something to this? There are experts and insiders that attest to these things - and weren't called crazy before they said it - but suddenly when they go against the establishment they're called crazy, or "conspiracy theorists" - what are the odds?

I think for myself. I don't believe everything I hear - but in the face of video evidence how does one dispute??? There's ACTUAL evidence here to validate those "conspiracy theories". Video evidence is as factual as it gets..... what more do you need to believe something???

Look up project veritas, and see what donors to the clinton campaign get to see and who they get to talk to - and what those people say when they don't know they're being recorded. It's absolute proof.

- then, lets think about what's happening in the world right now. Things like World War 3, that the news isn't even MENTIONING. Does it still seem unlikely that there's something to the globalist "conspiracy theory"? even if there wasn't video evidence to support a lot of those claims, and evidence in the form of emails, one should still be able to sense SOMETHING amiss with the way this is all being handled. But I will repeat, there IS evidence in more than one form.
24281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
Yeah getting your news from U.S. only sources will give you this...

VeggyZ 
2624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 10/31/16

MysticGon wrote:

Yeah getting your news from U.S. only sources will give you this...



Hahaha... I almost pissed my bed when I read the headline... not what I was expecting...
Gets It.
24767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 10/31/16

VeggyZ wrote:

If your only source for information is the US news - you should start by watching news from elsewhere, and then look into some things yourself - there are a lot of very intelligent people researching these subjects and to dismiss them all as conspiracy theorists is beyond offensive and foolish.


I've long given up on US media for any sort of "objective-subjective" information (by this, I mean any information that we'd deem objective on a social level, but still subjective to the observer/viewer). The issue is that when it comes down to what I've labelled/classified as "conspiracy theories" - they all originate from the same bias and the same insight. Let's look at Project Veritas, for example. James O'Keefe is a conservative individual who focuses on that side of the political spectrum; thus, there may be a hint of truth in what he publishes - but articles on Project Veritas all lean towards conservatism as a whole (anti-"SJW", anti-"big government", pro-"second amendment" [quotations due to interpretation of it], etc). While I've read most of the articles and listened to a few videos/recordings on Project Veritas (when another, like yourself, had linked me), I still only take it as a grain of truth (rather than "the" truth).

That, VeggyZ, is what I mean by "conspiracy theories". When you start to take a hint of truth as fact you begin to lose the little objectivity that you've got left. Is there voter fraud? Yes, that's a known issue. The severity of it may be exaggerated from various sources, underestimated in others... but the "fact" remains that it's an issue of variating degree (depending on source reporting on it). The problem is that we, as humans, are prone to gravitate towards those who agree with us (as an individual). That's why threads like this end up having posts that try to put in question the OP's narrative because they believe their perspective is the right one. It extends to an individual poster (i.e. myself, yourself, and so on) as well.
5926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / montana
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
I haven't missed an election since I was 18.. choosing to sit this one out.

either candidate is unacceptable, normally I vote democrat so this is favoring trump.
runec 
28348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/16

ninjitsuko wrote:
James O'Keefe is a conservative individual who focuses on that side of the political spectrum; thus, there may be a hint of truth in what he publishes - but articles on Project Veritas all lean towards conservatism as a whole (anti-"SJW", anti-"big government", pro-"second amendment" [quotations due to interpretation of it], etc). While I've read most of the articles and listened to a few videos/recordings on Project Veritas (when another, like yourself, had linked me), I still only take it as a grain of truth (rather than "the" truth).


My main problem with O'Keefe is his track record of credibility. The first time he slithered his way into the news it turned out to be bullshit and yet had major repercussions. He's been trying to slither back into the spotlight ever since with similar "shocking" hidden camera stuff.

Everyone seems to forget he rose to prominence on the back of pure dickery and has broken the law a couple of times in the process. Getting himself arrested, charged and even sued ( a suit which he lost to the tune of 100 grand at that ). Not to mention that some of the people he recorded were actually going along with him to gather evidence on *him* for the police.

But none of it ultimately mattered because he was Stiggin' It to the other side's political targets. Illegal? Unethical? Dishonest? Who cares as long as its happening to the other side.

That attitude is perhaps one of the single most damaging things currently gripping American politics.



Gets It.
24767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 10/31/16

runec wrote:
But none of it ultimately mattered because he was Stiggin' It to the other side's political targets. Illegal? Unethical? Dishonest? Who cares as long as its happening to the other side.

That attitude is perhaps one of the single most damaging things currently gripping American politics.


And this is what I basically mean in general. Everything is okay to do as long as it aligns with your own beliefs/views on a political scale. As long as the evidence that collected (regardless of it being biased, not entirely factual, or otherwise) confirms that your beliefs are right/justified ... it's not a problem. This occurs on both sides and it is the most damaging thing that's impacting us as a country.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.