First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply male birth control
20158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
For one second I thought it was a shot to prevent male pregnancy
9331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
I think it's the same as female birth control

up to the person, kinda unfair if only the female is expected to take it
1111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere Drinking
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
About damn time something to keep men in check aside from the flimsy law and its enforcers.
Posted 10/31/16
From my experiences with people that have taken things that mess with one's hormones (I havent ever)

Almost always it induces SIGNIFICANT changes in the person's hormone balance that affects how they are as a person. If someone's hormones aint right, they're miserable.


Guys should just learn to strengthen their junk, that's the best BC out there. And piss between rounds.
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
I use male birth control.

It's called being an ugly worthless piece of shit.
qwueri 
18464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 10/31/16
I'll stick with condoms, messing with my hormone levels sounds like a bad idea. And only to lower sperm count, so the risk is still there.
26038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
The only annoying part about this has been the females that are happy there are side effects and are telling males to suck it up because they've been dealing with it on birth control. Those vengeful, small minded, bitches are really irritating.

Side effects are not a good thing for males or females. Just as some women decide birth control is worth it for them, men should be allowed to make that same choice. I wouldn't say suck it up to a woman who experiences side effects from her birth control, and the dumb bitches shouldn't say it to a man.

20158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

The only annoying part about this has been the females that are happy there are side effects and are telling males to suck it up because they've been dealing with it on birth control. Those vengeful, small minded, bitches are really irritating.

Side effects are not a good thing for males or females. Just as some women decide birth control is worth it for them, men should be allowed to make that same choice. I wouldn't say suck it up to a woman who experiences side effects from her birth control, and the dumb bitches shouldn't say it to a man.



its a bit different when birthcontrol is kinda shoved in our face to be used, and then are told to suck it up
26038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16

redokami wrote:

its a bit different when birthcontrol is kinda shoved in our face to be used, and then are told to suck it up

Which makes the guy an asshole? Don't fuck him maybe?

If a woman is experiencing significant side effects on birth control a guy's reaction shouldn't be "suck it up". There are other methods of contraception.



Just because because some dude is a dick doesn't give a woman the right to be a bitch and not be judged as such.

qwueri 
18464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 10/31/16

redokami wrote:

its a bit different when birthcontrol is kinda shoved in our face to be used, and then are told to suck it up


Might have to do with female birth control pills also helping issues with periods, acne, and cancer prevention.
26038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/31/16

qwueri wrote:

Might have to do with female birth control pills also helping issues with periods, acne, and cancer prevention.


Yeah, my younger sister actually got on birth control only because she disliked her acne.



3559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
*does the triple decker for 297% safety*

and yeah sometimes... few of them just want their sexy time and ignores everything else.

Just for some guys, think before you act on that one or you will deal with A LOT A LOT of problems (maybe or most likely).
20158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


redokami wrote:

its a bit different when birthcontrol is kinda shoved in our face to be used, and then are told to suck it up

Which makes the guy an asshole? Don't fuck him maybe?

If a woman is experiencing significant side effects on birth control a guy's reaction shouldn't be "suck it up". There are other methods of contraception.



Just because because some dude is a dick doesn't give a woman the right to be a bitch and not be judged as such.



not talkin bout bfs lol im talking about doctors
20158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


qwueri wrote:

Might have to do with female birth control pills also helping issues with periods, acne, and cancer prevention.


Yeah, my younger sister actually got on birth control only because she disliked her acne.




yet it also depends on your DNA, like shit in birth control, in my family if we take medicines with some of those ingrediants, we GET cancer

not only that if you already have depression, birth control doesn't help when its linked to it, ive already tried it and I got way worse, with everything, acne, depression,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.