First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply is drinking diet coke hot , without ever being in the fridge, bad?
3468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 11/1/16

gornotck wrote:

It isn't really bad, but you should be aware that the State of California has linked being alive to causing cancer.


Next thing you know they'll tell us being alive is the #1 cause of death.
3468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 11/1/16

GodOfFlash wrote:

lmfao worrying about cancer when she's drinking soda. If she is drinking one every night then she has much more apparent issues.

Also everyone has cells that have mutant proteins from DNA damage; Thus the older you are the more likely you can develop cancer, due to this process having occurred more. Going full circle, a plethora of things can cause this DNA damage which statically is just going to happen.

We aren't perfect beings, though I'm sure idealists may attempt to argue so.


According to the OP she drinks 40 liters in 2 weeks, or about 96 fluid ounces of diet soda per day.
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New york city
Offline
Posted 11/1/16
Don't drink coke and just drink water to avoid getting cancer from the soda product.
10646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/16
Water cancer isn't any better, so just do whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
Vahvi 
3157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 11/1/16
Actually now that I think about it I read a while back, not sure the specifics, that potassium deficiency was thought to be linked to drinking excessive amounts of soda.
One Punch Mod
85925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/1/16

Dogempire wrote:


gornotck wrote:

It isn't really bad, but you should be aware that the State of California has linked being alive to causing cancer.


Next thing you know they'll tell us being alive is the #1 cause of death.




There's a strong correlation. In a statistically significant number of cases documented, deaths were preceeded by life.
20921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/1/16

Blazez wrote:

Don't drink coke and just drink water to avoid getting cancer from the soda product.


But water tastes bad.

I have to drink flavoured water to drink any type of water and most people don't drink coke for any other reason then enjoyment.

Whats life without having stuff you enjoy?

I drink soda to cope with stress and because i enjoy it nothing wrong with doing so
20921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/1/16

GodOfFlash wrote:

lmfao worrying about cancer when she's drinking soda. If she is drinking one every night then she has much more apparent issues.

Also everyone has cells that have mutant proteins from DNA damage; Thus the older you are the more likely you can develop cancer, due to this process having occurred more. Going full circle, a plethora of things can cause this DNA damage which statically is just going to happen.

We aren't perfect beings, though I'm sure idealists may attempt to argue so.


Nothing wrong with drinking a litre of cola a day as long as you have your exercise and eating ok.
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 11/1/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

But water tastes bad.


Unless you're drinking from a source with a significant amount of less than savory mineral deposits, how does it taste bad?

If anything, it's more like the absence of palatable taste.
20921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/1/16

TRKitsune wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

But water tastes bad.


Unless you're drinking from a source with a significant amount of less than savory mineral deposits, how does it taste bad?

If anything, it's more like the absence of palatable taste.


It has this rotten taste.

I have drunk water from tap , bottled and rain and in different locations and it's always as bad.
989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Da UK
Offline
Posted 11/1/16

http://www.livescience.com/54521-tap-water-tastes.html
20921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/1/16

RobinWing wrote:


http://www.livescience.com/54521-tap-water-tastes.html


Yeah its in everything that contains water even fruits and vegetables that contain water i can taste the revolting rot taste.

No one else can taste it but i'm highly sensetive to stuff and have enhanced senses so ....fml T_T
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.