First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Head Spinning Conspiracy. It's Crazy, But It Makes Sense...
37445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
This threw me for a loop. It makes sense, but I hope they're wrong.

This is part one of the broadcast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS86sSnVHRA

And this is part two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1y1v3zgxws

This is nuts, but I can't believe how much sense this all makes.

EDIT:

And now this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHr42N8b0B0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NftCl5UWQE

It seems FoxNews isn't playing ball with the rest of the media, but it fits with INFOWARS' assertion that it's a ploy to draw us in, for the big disappointment....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng23fP5BmY4

In essence, what INFOWARS is asserting is that the "re-opening" of the investigation is a ploy to get us hot and bothered about Hillary's finally proven corruption. But that "no evidence" will have been found, which nobody will believe. They will see Trump ahead in all of the polls, yet when Hillary wins, it will cause a Constitutional crisis that will trigger the American people to take to the streets in riots, that will then lead to the government declaring martial law. The Constitution will be suspended, while Hillary attempts to restore order, and put in place (with Congress' help) laws that will take much more of our Bill of Rights away from us.

That is in essence what INFOWARS is saying is the plot within the plot. On the surface it's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard, but then we are seeing actual evidence of a real, honest to goodness conspiracy between the DNC elite, GOP elite, and the media. And this scenario actually fits with the evidence of the goals of the globalists.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
Personally, most conspiracy theories are crazy.

However, it isn't that the idea of a conspiracy is crazy, but usually what is believed to be the truth behind those conspiracies.

That conspiracies exist is absolute truth. We are being controlled, and those at the top are making sure of it. For what purpose, we do not know.
Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
So every politician is a liar.....

My eyes knew where to look, and this is my final answer. There I just saved you two long boobless hours. Thanks family guy.
16821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
The plot is that Hillary thought she had this election in the bag then they learned they picked the ONE candidate that was competent enough to beat her. Now the world and all the people she has fucked over are all ganging up on her to make sure she never becomes president.

A lot of senior FBI were threatening to quit the FBI if comey avoided investigating this time. Back when they gave bulk immunity deals and destroyed evidence the FBI agents said they destroyed the evidence but they didn't... That evidence is now being used in this new shitfest of Hillarys. The same guy that has been telling us ahead of time about all these things has said that Weinergate is about to happen and it involves the loli-express, hillary, and the clinton foundation.
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.
27279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
They'll get what they want, conspiracy or no conspiracy

To see just how much good protest does, look to Occupied
-oyaji 
24295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the D.C. area
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
^^ You're a silly goose *honk honk*
565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / My Secret Anime C...
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
I like the theory that everything around us is just a state of mind, and nothing really exists.
oh, and that our world is another world's hell/afterlife.
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16

DeadlyOats wrote:

In essence, what INFOWARS is asserting is that the "re-opening" of the investigation is a ploy to get us hot and bothered about Hillary's finally proven corruption. But that "no evidence" will have been found, which nobody will believe. They will see Trump ahead in all of the polls, yet when Hillary wins, it will cause a Constitutional crisis that will trigger the American people to take to the streets in riots, that will then lead to the government declaring martial law. The Constitution will be suspended, while Hillary attempts to restore order, and put in place (with Congress' help) laws that will take much more of our Bill of Rights away from us.

That is in essence what INFOWARS is saying is the plot within the plot. On the surface it's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard, but then we are seeing actual evidence of a real, honest to goodness conspiracy between the DNC elite, GOP elite, and the media. And this scenario actually fits with the evidence of the goals of the globalists.


Globalists havent gone full retard yet, this theory doesnt make any sense.

27279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16

-oyaji wrote:

^^ You're a silly goose *honk honk*


ohhhh how silly am I to just give up!
-oyaji 
24295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the D.C. area
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
That wasn't directed at you my friendly little ninja.
37445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/31/16

RaisedInACult wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

In essence, what INFOWARS is asserting is that the "re-opening" of the investigation is a ploy to get us hot and bothered about Hillary's finally proven corruption. But that "no evidence" will have been found, which nobody will believe. They will see Trump ahead in all of the polls, yet when Hillary wins, it will cause a Constitutional crisis that will trigger the American people to take to the streets in riots, that will then lead to the government declaring martial law. The Constitution will be suspended, while Hillary attempts to restore order, and put in place (with Congress' help) laws that will take much more of our Bill of Rights away from us.

That is in essence what INFOWARS is saying is the plot within the plot. On the surface it's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard, but then we are seeing actual evidence of a real, honest to goodness conspiracy between the DNC elite, GOP elite, and the media. And this scenario actually fits with the evidence of the goals of the globalists.


Globalists havent gone full retard yet, this theory doesnt make any sense.


The globalists are being held back by the American people. What this will do is finally put into place the secret police, and move our country into a police state type of government needed to keep the American people under firm control, while the Republican and Democratic elite, along with other world leaders acting in their own countries (European Union), further their plans for globalism.

And now it makes sense why Russia is targeted so strongly by Hillary. Russia's government is not buying into the globalist game. They are in the way. Remember, to globalists, America is not important. America, with its assets and military power is the tool that will reach their goal. World domination, under a one world government is the goal with or without a United States.
35140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
Considering the guy who runs the channel that this is posted on claims to be a libertarian and a paleoconservative, yet is endorsing Donald Trump, someone who would probably end up taking more of our rights away than Hillary would, I don't believe it. And I'm not one to trust the government easily either.
37445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/31/16

BlackRose0607 wrote:

Considering the guy who runs the channel that this is posted on claims to be a libertarian and a paleoconservative, yet is endorsing Donald Trump, someone who would probably end up taking more of our rights away than Hillary would, I don't believe it. And I'm not one to trust the government easily either.


Hillary has BEEN IN THE GOVERNMENT for over half of her life. Trump has not. It is the government that has put Patriot Act in place. The government created the Department of Homeland Security. Not Trump.

Thanks to the Patriot Act, and the Department of Homeland Security, the foundation has been laid to turn the U.S. Constitutional government into a Police State government. And Hillary wants to continue on that path.

I remember when Bush Jr. first proposed it. The Patriot Act, and the Department of Homeland Security. I said those were the foundations upon which our freedoms would be stolen from us, and the country would become a police state. Everyone laughed at me. Now look at what we are finding out. The NSA spies on Americans. AT&T and other communications companies, have been turning over recorded phone, and emails sent between Americans over to the NSA.

And we are finding out more and more of the ways government has been curtailing our individual freedoms.

With all that has been revealed, thanks to Julian Assange and Wikileaks, I can't believe people still think that Trump will steal our freedoms, but not Hillary... It just astounds me.

With the way that the Obama administration, with Hillary as Secretary of State and now as Hillary campaigning for president, have been steadily pushing Russia into a corner, I'm amazed that Trump is being depicted as the one likeliest to start WW3, but not Hillary.
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 10/31/16
they dont just "turn it over," they have data splitters at the major hubs for the vendors, whether its verizon or at&t or sprint or whomever. straight feed to utah. its that "full retard" on the communications. dont think this is something recent, either - they were doing this with Ma Bell, too. (=also the irony of MCA's "like ma bell I got the ill communication" in 'Sure Shot')
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.