First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply US Officials: No direct link between Trump and Russia
24263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 10/31/16
18696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
no shit
16757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 11/1/16
I would have never guessed.... Well at least this will half-way satisfy the Hillshills.
Sogno- 
45684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
who knew
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/16
But we do know someone who is in pretty tight with the Russians...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE
qwueri 
16462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 11/1/16
Good to know Trump is simply a Putin fanboy, or at least any money between the two is well laundered.
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 10/31/16 , edited 11/1/16

Rujikin wrote:

I would have never guessed.... Well at least this will half-way satisfy the Hillshills.


no it won't
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/1/16
everything is Russia or China or North Korea now a day.. unless you have proof..

even if you have proofs.. please.. all the countries listed above all have nukes..

i do not want World War 3.. better to talk it out instead of nuking each other

i do not want to live in this type of world
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9479/Coppelion


but just in case and also to please the feminists in the fight for gender equality

pass a law that will require women 18 and older to register for the draft as well... at least we will be ready for war

we need all the dead bodies we can throw at them.. ..

no discrimination based on gender .. gender equality for all

let's ready for war..

Should Women be Drafted?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7juwnxw8UAo
Gets It.
24717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 11/1/16
I'm still highly skeptical of the idea that there's no direct link to the Russians. Mostly because there are some rather ... unexplained.. behavior between one of Trump's servers and a server in Moscow (published source: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html). This isn't enough to state that he's a "Putin fanboy", but it is enough to remain skeptical.

AnimeAddictANN69: Regarding the idea of "World War 3", I don't see it as a possibility from either candidate right now. Everyone is quick to jump onto nuclear attacks when they dislike a potential candidate for President. Every election, since Truman dropped the bombs, have resulted in some type of "World War 3 prediction".

As for the draft, H.R. 4523 is in Congress (has been sitting since earlier this year) that would abolish the Selective Service requirement. Mostly because it's an antiquated system due to the fact that women are now allowed to serve in more "dangerous" ranks in the military. H.R. 4523 was thrown into the house after the same bill that has been passed that indicates that women must sign up for Selective Service too (our government moves at a snail pace), so it's still a possibility. Also, it's only applicable for those between the ages of 18-25, unless they actually bring back the draft (selective service does not equate to "the draft" - it's a far less restrictive program in contrast to the draft that was abolished).
Posted 11/1/16

qwueri wrote:

Good to know Trump is simply a Putin fanboy, or at least any money between the two is well laundered.


Putin is perhaps the biggest person responsible for there NOT having been a major escalation in war in the last few years. (But I'm sure CNN wont be telling you that)

Patriot, statesman, tells it like it is.

If only we had more statesmen of Putin's caliber here in America.

The globalists hate him, its an excellent reason to like him.
qwueri 
16462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/1/16

RaisedInACult wrote:

Putin is perhaps the biggest person responsible for there NOT having been a major escalation in war in the last few years. (But I'm sure CNN wont be telling you that)

Patriot, statesman, tells it like it is.

If only we had more statesmen of Putin's caliber here in America.

The globalists hate him, its an excellent reason to like him.


Yeah, Putin's done such a great job keeping tensions down by annexing Crimea and bombing cities like Aleppo.
2792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/16
I know nothing of Putin's actions or intentions because I don't care about politics, but he seems like a pretty cool dude that I would be glad we were friends with. I wish The Don Trump was besties with him. It would satisfy me in some vague way.
24263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 11/1/16

Ocale wrote:

I know nothing of Putin's actions or intentions because I don't care about politics, but he seems like a pretty cool dude that I would be glad we were friends with. I wish The Don Trump was besties with him. It would satisfy me in some vague way.


They might get along... which is what confuses me about the whole nuclear war criticism they have of him, often in the same breath.
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/1/16

qwueri wrote:

Yeah, Putin's done such a great job keeping tensions down by annexing Crimea and bombing cities like Aleppo.

Nice "curated news" brah

I love how you respect the voice of people and respect their wishes to associate with who they want.

Crimea voted overwhelmingly to rejoin with Russia.

The neighboring provinces to the west of it have all declared their independence from the trash that has taken over Kiev, and what happened there? Kiev rolled tanks into their neighborhoods trying to tell them they couldnt secede. (Hmm where have we seen that before)

Russia has been bombing ISIS, unlike the USA that's been notifying ISIS of their bombing runs ahead of time. Bombing empty desert for the last however long....but again, if you dont step outside USA news, you dont ever see these things.
qwueri 
16462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/1/16

MysticGon wrote:

They might get along... which is what confuses me about the whole nuclear war criticism they have of him, often in the same breath.


Because there's more to nuclear proliferation than going into direct conflict with Russia. Trump's one back and forth on arming Japan and South Korea with nukes.

And of course there's questions about Trump's judgement on when to use nukes, but with the mechanisms in place for an actual launch I think that's mostly rhetorical attacks on his inconsistent foreign policy.


RaisedInACult wrote:

Nice "curated news" brah

I love how you respect the voice of people and respect their wishes to associate with who they want.

Crimea voted overwhelmingly to rejoin with Russia.

The neighboring provinces to the west of it have all declared their independence from the trash that has taken over Kiev, and what happened there? Kiev rolled tanks into their neighborhoods trying to tell them they couldnt secede. (Hmm where have we seen that before)

Russia has been bombing ISIS, unlike the USA that's been notifying ISIS of their bombing runs ahead of time. Bombing empty desert for the last however long....but again, if you dont step outside USA news, you dont ever see these things.


I'm sure Russian news does an excellent job curating their own news to leave no doubt about Crimean secession under Russian occupancy and how great Russia is at peacekeeping in Syria. Trump seems to get his news from them, so certainly there's no bias!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.