First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Who believes a 2D heaven exists?
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/2/16
We agree that all 2D characters exist in one single realm would be kind of scary. It'll be cool if you can jump from stories to stories and interact with them. All known deserts, all styles, all different characters and harems. But doesn't that make myself kind of blend? Anime dreams are good because they have a strong presence and is memorable. But putting an otaku in the same spot you'd be in some situation like occult nine <_<. And there is a hentai hell, but is anime in such publicity to be made into a heaven? Your suggestion
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/2/16
I don't believe Jesus, why should I believe in this?
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16

Diabelo wrote:

I don't believe Jesus, why should I believe in this? :D


Because you believe in loli :D?
3760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/2/16
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/2/16
I used to pray to God for a 2D heaven, but I stopped believing in God years ago.
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/2/16

Ieaf wrote:

I used to pray to God for a 2D heaven, but I stopped believing in God years ago.


Thing is what makes an anime so good are the characters. For me to be in one just seems a bit, out of character. I'd probably go with Samurai X OVA. That whole experience in VR and me speaking the dialogue, possibly with audiences, phew, priceless

P.S. I'm a bit out of shape too, I'd probably be All Might from Boku No Hero Academia
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/2/16
Or that time you run around as the opposite sex in a dream while having your senses heightened with excitement, ya it's kinda like that
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16
My reality self is kind of ugly, I dunno what to say
22165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/1/16
I would gladly sell my soul to live in any anime worlds. If theyre was a hotline to hell to sell your soul, id be no.1 caller lol
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16
Well, Diabelo gets it , time to hide
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/2/16
After the third sentence, I didn't understand what you were talking about anymore.
2790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/2/16
What if reality isn't real and 2D is real and 2D is heaven and heaven is real and we are actually in a bad dream and one day we wake up back to heaven and it's 2D and we become happy again forever
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/2/16

starshots wrote:

After the third sentence, I didn't understand what you were talking about anymore.


Well you probably don't know but, certain guys like to cosplay as girls for whatever mind bending reason, that is the reason why traps in anime and manga are so popular, not because girls like them. It makes no sense I know, in comparison hentai hell is not as exciting
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/2/16

Ocale wrote:

What if reality isn't real and 2D is real and 2D is heaven and heaven is real and we are actually in a bad dream and one day we wake up back to heaven and it's 2D and we become happy again forever


Well if it's a dream you don't wake up from, it's real, I got it from a song
2790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/16 , edited 11/2/16

fredreload wrote:


Ocale wrote:

What if reality isn't real and 2D is real and 2D is heaven and heaven is real and we are actually in a bad dream and one day we wake up back to heaven and it's 2D and we become happy again forever


Well if it's a dream you don't wake up from, it's real, I got it from a song


What if dreams aren't actually dreams but dreams are us waking up for a moment only to fall back asleep shortly after and we forget those dreams but those dreams were reality so that means we keep forgetting everything that is really happening and we just keep living in our real actual dream dream world but then one day when we die we finally wake up for real and it's 2D heaven bliss reality
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.