First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Spring 2017 Anime
19113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Houston, Texas
Online
Posted 3/26/17 , edited 3/26/17
240491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/26/17 , edited 3/26/17


They also have pretty much all the Noitamina titles.

Hopefully CR gets this somehow as it has Aniplex.
108600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/26/17 , edited 3/26/17

At least in Japan, but that is a strong indication it might apply to the rest of the world also.

Here in the US that would mean another title that requires a subscription to their Anime Strike service.

240491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/26/17 , edited 3/26/17
Going to make a list on predicting what CR will get for Spring:

Gin no Guardian
Shingeki no Kyojin 2
Alice to Zouroku
Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni...
Frame Arms Girl
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine
Love Kome: We Love Rice
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism
Sakurada Reset
Sakura Quest
Tsuki ga Kirei
Clockwork Planet
Kabukibu!
Twin Angel Break
Kyoukai no Rinne 3
Re:Creators?
Eromanga-sensei
Uchouten Kazoku 2
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul? (via Funimation and CR's partnership)
Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?
Natsume Yuujinchou Roku
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Flat?
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria
Atom: The Beginning

Funimation:

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul
Starmyu 2

Funi will probably pick up some shows that CR gets along the way too.
19113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Houston, Texas
Online
Posted 3/26/17 , edited 3/26/17


I believe Saekano S2 is an Amazon exclusive since it's a Noitamina title.

I've never read or seen Atom: The Beginning but dang you've got Ozuma Tezuka, Production IG & OLM all on it which holds a lot of weight. Got a feeling Atom: The Beginning will either be another Netflix or Amazon exclusive.
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/17 , edited 3/26/17

paulchaested wrote:

I've never read or seen Atom: The Beginning but dang you've got Ozuma Tezuka, Production IG & OLM all on it which holds a lot of weight. Got a feeling Atom: The Beginning will either be another Netflix or Amazon exclusive.


https://www.wakanim.tv/fr/v2/news/detail/2930/atom-the-beginning
It seems Wakanim will simulcasting Atom: The Beginning for France so presumably it isn't Netflix or Amazon exclusive.
19113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Houston, Texas
Online
Posted 3/26/17 , edited 3/29/17
So far confirmed:

CR:
Berserk S2
Grandblue Fantasy
Kado: The Right Answer
Monster Strike S2
My Hero Academia S2
Love Tyrant

Funimation:
My Hero Academia S2
Attack On Titan S2

Netflix:
ID-0

Amazon:
Atom: The Beginning (Japan)
Saekano S2
Re:Creators (Japan)
Sword Oratoria

Sentai/TAN/Hulu:
Rinne S3
Anonymous Noise
Sword Oratoria
30540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 3/26/17 , edited 3/27/17

paulchaested wrote:



I believe Saekano S2 is an Amazon exclusive since it's a Noitamina title.

I've never read or seen Atom: The Beginning but dang you've got Ozuma Tezuka, Production IG & OLM all on it which holds a lot of weight. Got a feeling Atom: The Beginning will either be another Netflix or Amazon exclusive.


Atom: the Beginning has already been confirmed to be streaming on Amazon.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-03-07/atom-the-beginning-anime-reveals-premiere-date-new-key-visual/.113114

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Tetsuro Kasahara's Atom The Beginning manga revealed a new key visual and the anime's premiere date on Tuesday. The series will premiere at 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 15 on NHK. The first episode will then stream on Amazon Prime Video in Japan at 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 16.
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/17 , edited 3/27/17

Tmaxxer wrote:

Atom: the Beginning has already been confirmed to be streaming on Amazon.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-03-07/atom-the-beginning-anime-reveals-premiere-date-new-key-visual/.113114

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Tetsuro Kasahara's Atom The Beginning manga revealed a new key visual and the anime's premiere date on Tuesday. The series will premiere at 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 15 on NHK. The first episode will then stream on Amazon Prime Video in Japan at 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 16.


Quoted my own post above,


melina_putri wrote:
https://www.wakanim.tv/fr/v2/news/detail/2930/atom-the-beginning
It seems Wakanim will simulcasting Atom: The Beginning for France so presumably it isn't Netflix or Amazon exclusive.


Amazon exclusivity could be only for Japan like Interviews With Monster Girls (Demi-chan wa Kataritai).
108600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/27/17 , edited 3/27/17

paulchaested wrote:

I believe Saekano S2 is an Amazon exclusive since it's a Noitamina title.

When Funimation had their agreement for noitaminA titles years ago, Aniplex titles were the exception.

For it to automatically go to Amazon, there would had to have been a change in who handles international licensing, since Amazon's agreement seems to be specifically with Fuji Creative Corporation.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/17 , edited 3/27/17
Yay for more fragmentation...
19113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Houston, Texas
Online
Posted 3/27/17 , edited 3/27/17

melina_putri wrote:


Amazon exclusivity could be only for Japan like Interviews With Monster Girls (Demi-chan wa Kataritai).


Ehh, I'm willing to bet that Amazon has dibs on it here in North America. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.
6353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Wired
Offline
Posted 3/27/17 , edited 3/27/17
dang, i'll be kinda disappointed if Saekano is an Amazon exclusive =\ was hoping i could watch it here like season 1. at this time i dont want to pay for yet another anime subscription...
9847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 3/27/17 , edited 3/28/17
There's so many that I'm looking forward to. Specifically Re;Creators and Granblue Fantasy.
12145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 3/27/17 , edited 3/28/17
I will say that the winter season did end up being less dull than I had initially given it credit for, but if the impression I get from this upcoming season is accurate it's going to absolutely pale in comparison to spring.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.