First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply would you try these chips?
13149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/16
Chocolate dipped chips would probably be really good actually. I'm down.
18776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 11/2/16

sundin13 wrote:

Chocolate dipped chips would probably be really good actually. I'm down.


ive tried them, they are really good
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 11/2/16
I cannot eat them without cola


1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 11/2/16
Not really.
17205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/2/16
You know what also sounds great? Chocolate syrup mixed with mashed potatoes

Not
6965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/16

bailyn17 wrote:

I cannot eat them without cola




This reminds me of this

972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/16
Maybe the chocolate ones o.o
3524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 11/2/16
Literally chocolate chips, tastes like diabetes, mmm diabetes.
18776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 11/2/16

Dogempire wrote:

Literally chocolate chips, tastes like diabetes, mmm diabetes.


I have diabetes. I must taste good
14783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/16 , edited 11/2/16
I hate potato chips (I'm more the tortilla-chip type), but I always keep up with Lay's annual Do Us A Flavor contests:
http://www.delish.com/food/a43134/lays-do-us-a-flavor-revealed/
http://www.delish.com/food-news/a45557/lays-4-new-potato-chip-flavors/
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/2/16 , edited 11/2/16
Well, I like chocolate-covered pretzels... I'm not sure the oiliness would work well with chocolate, but crispy and salty is a good combination with something sweet. I'd try it.

In Canada, Lays had one of those limited edition flavours called 'Maple Moose', which was maple syrup and meat-flavoured. I never tried it, because it sounded absolutely horrible.

17307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Couch
Offline
Posted 11/2/16
Yeah
18776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 11/3/16 , edited 11/3/16

pansyforyourthoughts wrote:

Well, I like chocolate-covered pretzels... I'm not sure the oiliness would work well with chocolate, but crispy and salty is a good combination with something sweet. I'd try it.

In Canada, Lays had one of those limited edition flavours called 'Maple Moose', which was maple syrup and meat-flavoured. I never tried it, because it sounded absolutely horrible.


im having these
10648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/3/16
I don't really understand the fashion to eat things that are just pure pain.
18776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 11/3/16

gornotck wrote:

I don't really understand the fashion to eat things that are just pure pain.


I like pain
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.