First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Girls Discord
20859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/3/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:

Not sure I could handle all the estrogen.



Same. That and the fact that dealing with multiple people at once is not a strength of mine.


would Trans-Women even be allowed in y'know Judgemental people and all.

You guys have given me an idea for an All Male discord...


I wouldn't want to join an all male discord


Then why would a girl want to join an all Female discord?
20859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/3/16

soggyinmilk wrote:

Trans-women ARE women...


Don't let the PC crunchyroll crowd hear you say that
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / South-West Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/3/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:

Trans-women ARE women...


Don't let the PC crunchyroll crowd hear you say that


how come? I'm kinda new to the Forums and stuff
10587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 11/3/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:

Not sure I could handle all the estrogen.



Same. That and the fact that dealing with multiple people at once is not a strength of mine.


would Trans-Women even be allowed in y'know Judgemental people and all.

You guys have given me an idea for an All Male discord...


I wouldn't want to join an all male discord


Then why would a girl want to join an all Female discord?


Girls are weird
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / South-West Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/3/16
Female Discord:

20859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/3/16 , edited 11/3/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:

Not sure I could handle all the estrogen.



Same. That and the fact that dealing with multiple people at once is not a strength of mine.


would Trans-Women even be allowed in y'know Judgemental people and all.

You guys have given me an idea for an All Male discord...


I wouldn't want to join an all male discord


Then why would a girl want to join an all Female discord?


Girls are weird


So are guys....Girls make more sense then half the guys i have met
20859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/3/16

soggyinmilk wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:

Trans-women ARE women...


Don't let the PC crunchyroll crowd hear you say that


how come? I'm kinda new to the Forums and stuff


We had a whole argument on whether Trans people are the opposite Gender to their bodies sex it was just a massive MASSSIVE trainwreck ;-;

353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / South-West Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/3/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:

Trans-women ARE women...


Don't let the PC crunchyroll crowd hear you say that


how come? I'm kinda new to the Forums and stuff


We had a whole argument on whether Trans people are the opposite Gender to their bodies sex it was just a massive MASSSIVE trainwreck ;-;



oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yeah I'm not looking for an arguement. That's the way I see it and that's that.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


We had a whole argument on whether Trans people are the opposite Gender to their bodies sex it was just a massive MASSSIVE trainwreck ;-;



I'd be so prepared for another topic on that.



11242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/3/16

soggyinmilk wrote:

Trans-women ARE women...


Exactly....wtf....
7154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NC, USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/16 , edited 11/3/16
lol what is a transexual? Is this a magical unicorn from another land? How dost we gender categorize it?
2034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Body
Online
Posted 11/5/16
So really this is just another discord group for the many men online role playing girls?
byshay 
3329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 11/5/16
Im definitely interested.
8946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/16
I'm lost lol
20859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/5/16

HeartDisease wrote:

So really this is just another discord group for the many men online role playing girls?


yes i know a guy who is already in it LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.