First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Girls Discord
27630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/3/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:

Not sure I could handle all the estrogen.



Same. That and the fact that dealing with multiple people at once is not a strength of mine.


would Trans-Women even be allowed in y'know Judgemental people and all.

You guys have given me an idea for an All Male discord...


I wouldn't want to join an all male discord


Then why would a girl want to join an all Female discord?
27630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/3/16

soggyinmilk wrote:

Trans-women ARE women...


Don't let the PC crunchyroll crowd hear you say that
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / South-West Michigan
Online
Posted 11/3/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:

Trans-women ARE women...


Don't let the PC crunchyroll crowd hear you say that


how come? I'm kinda new to the Forums and stuff
Posted 11/3/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:

Not sure I could handle all the estrogen.



Same. That and the fact that dealing with multiple people at once is not a strength of mine.


would Trans-Women even be allowed in y'know Judgemental people and all.

You guys have given me an idea for an All Male discord...


I wouldn't want to join an all male discord


Then why would a girl want to join an all Female discord?


Girls are weird
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / South-West Michigan
Online
Posted 11/3/16
Female Discord:

27630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/3/16 , edited 11/3/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:

Not sure I could handle all the estrogen.



Same. That and the fact that dealing with multiple people at once is not a strength of mine.


would Trans-Women even be allowed in y'know Judgemental people and all.

You guys have given me an idea for an All Male discord...


I wouldn't want to join an all male discord


Then why would a girl want to join an all Female discord?


Girls are weird


So are guys....Girls make more sense then half the guys i have met
27630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/3/16

soggyinmilk wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:

Trans-women ARE women...


Don't let the PC crunchyroll crowd hear you say that


how come? I'm kinda new to the Forums and stuff


We had a whole argument on whether Trans people are the opposite Gender to their bodies sex it was just a massive MASSSIVE trainwreck ;-;

369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / South-West Michigan
Online
Posted 11/3/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


soggyinmilk wrote:

Trans-women ARE women...


Don't let the PC crunchyroll crowd hear you say that


how come? I'm kinda new to the Forums and stuff


We had a whole argument on whether Trans people are the opposite Gender to their bodies sex it was just a massive MASSSIVE trainwreck ;-;



oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yeah I'm not looking for an arguement. That's the way I see it and that's that.
27238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 11/3/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


We had a whole argument on whether Trans people are the opposite Gender to their bodies sex it was just a massive MASSSIVE trainwreck ;-;



I'd be so prepared for another topic on that.



18497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 11/3/16

soggyinmilk wrote:

Trans-women ARE women...


Exactly....wtf....
7159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NC, USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/16 , edited 11/3/16
lol what is a transexual? Is this a magical unicorn from another land? How dost we gender categorize it?
Posted 11/5/16
So really this is just another discord group for the many men online role playing girls?
byshay 
3333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 11/5/16
Im definitely interested.
8946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/16
I'm lost lol
27630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/5/16

HeartDisease wrote:

So really this is just another discord group for the many men online role playing girls?


yes i know a guy who is already in it LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.