First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply KKK Official Newspaper Endorses Trump
46633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/the-kkks-official-newspaper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/



Also included in the article is an amusing story about a black Trump supporter who was boo'd out of a Trump rally because they believed him to a protester. Clearly the Clinton campaign paid this KKK newspaper and the black Trump supporter to get kicked out of a rally.
41516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago
It seems like this topic was only made to create contention among the community. I for the life of me can not see why such a topic was posted for no other reason then to flame bait.
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago

LosingHope wrote:

It seems like this topic was only made to create contention among the community. I for the life of me can not see why such a topic was posted for no other reason then to flame bait.


Welcome to political threads in General Discussion. If this is the only one you have a problem with, I suggest you get your eyes checked.
46633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago

LosingHope wrote:

It seems like this topic was only made to create contention among the community. I for the life of me can not see why such a topic was posted for no other reason then to flame bait.


Flame bait? Not at all, this is a legitimate event and I don't see why we can't discuss it in a mature manner. Besides, there are now threads with poorly researched youtube videos about Huma Abedin being a terrorist, and another about a church being burned in Mississippi by possible Trump supporters. Depending on which conspiracy theory you believe. So, if you don't want to participate then you are welcome not to my friend.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago
Why does the opinion of a bunch of dickheads matter? Why are they being given a voice? Why should I give these people a single one of my fucks?




18678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago
and Hillary is with BLM. imo I don't really see a difference
46633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago

redokami wrote:

and Hillary is with BLM. imo I don't really see a difference


Only the blind cant see the difference between an actual hate group and an unofficial, unorganized rights movement.
17029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago
Of course the KKK would endorse Trump. Because Trump basically legitimized these assholes and their like.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago
Vahvi 
2940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Online
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago
<----when you too brown to have an opinion.
18678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago

rawratl wrote:


redokami wrote:

and Hillary is with BLM. imo I don't really see a difference


Only the blind cant see the difference between an actual hate group and an unofficial, unorganized rights movement.


taken right off the site


edit: if calling for the killing of cops and white people to be beat up isn't hate, and having riots
then I don't know what is hate in this world
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago
And Obama has Louis Farrakhan and Jeremiah Wright... These hate groups latch on to anyone they think can further their agenda through media exposure. Nothing more than an easy grab at 15 minutes of fame. The only one that held any water to me was Obama and Wright, because he purportedly spent years attending his sermons. I wouldn't sit around and waste time listening to someone I disagree with, so there's that.
46633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago


http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

Sure, since we are using that site. Please tell me where any of those call for violence towards white people or cops? We already know you've beaten the BLM thing to death on these forums, but there simply is no link to what you are saying.
51116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago

redokami wrote:

edit: if calling for the killing of cops and white people to be beat up isn't hate, and having riots
then I don't know what is hate in this world


The difference being that cop killings and riots are side effects of a movement that's about legitimate concerns over a justice system treating blacks differently than whites and cops not being held accountable for their actions. The KKK is all about treating other races like they're subhuman. They have no other purpose for existing.

And BLM isn't organized. It doesn't matter if there's one group calling themselves the "official" BLM. It doesn't change the fact that they don't coordinate with other groups that take part in the movement. Most of the chaos you see on the news is a series of isolated incidents. There's no single leader ordering people halfway across the country to block a highway and then ordering people on the other side of the country to break some windows. People marching in Manhattan have no connection to people rioting in Ferguson. There's no BLM group that speaks for everyone.
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 11 days ago
Not the sort of endorsement that he would want. I guess votes are votes but this being made public in the media could cost him votes also.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.