First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Clintons involved in Child Trafficking
Emtro 
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/16 , edited 11/4/16

RaisedInACult wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/

provable coming from the haiti earthquake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0KW3QL1qRg

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/95808374#p95818314

http://www.dailybastardette.com/who-is-jorge-puello-pt-2-jumping-down-the-rabbit-hole/

but this has been going on for some time of course

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5avcku/3_years_ago_an_anonymous_redditor_shared_his/

with the cia helping cover it up in the 80s and 90s
https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair#girls


more to come


wrap those in url tags so viewers can click on them to view.
10627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 11/4/16 , edited 11/4/16
Hillary supporters: "this is fake"
non-supporters: "how so?"
Hillary supporters: "this is totally fake. the document was made up"
non-supporters: "we can check the original source itself and see if the mail id matches"
Hillary supporters: "you can't do that! that's illegal"
non-supporters: "so you claim it's fake, but we can't verify because it's illegal. what makes you say it's fake?"
Hillary supporters: "CNN / WP told it's fake, so of course it is!"
non-supporters: *face-desk*
Posted 11/4/16
gsm642 
1425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/4/16
This is the worst election so far. Our founding fathers are spinning in their graves somewhere this is not what they intended for when they started some 200 years ago
Posted 11/4/16 , edited 11/4/16

namealreadytaken wrote:

i can already predict the responses:
"but you can't prove it happened!"
"but it's fake!"
"all a conspiracy by Drumpf!"
"who cares, Drumpf is worse" (lel what)

http://blog.erratasec.com/2016/10/yes-we-can-validate-wikileaks-emails.html

edit: something tells me this thread will be quietly closed.


A lot of times in places where mods are uncomfortable with certain information, this happens. Well,....its not my fault our government has been corrupted in fits and starts for 200+ years running...

I can see how some people would be uncomfortable accepting that things arent the way they have been told, they are in fact much, much worse.

I still want to see bush, cheney, an rumsfeld hang for 911.
Posted 11/4/16 , edited 11/6/16
interesting how correct this guy has been

Q: "People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is"
Can you elaborate on that?

A: The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server. We received the server from Benghazi, then from the server we found data on the Clinton Foundation. Then we realized the situation is much worse than previously thought.

http://pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx



I'll bet yas didnt know that CF even HAD a server operating in Benghazi, eh? Right, cant have FOIA discovering what's going on over there or that the guns are headed to ISIS...




Q: Would you support me killing her if you fail? I don't trust you, so I am preparing myself to take her out if need be.

A: Killing Hillary would not cause this problem to go away. The problem is with the Clinton Foundation as I mentioned, which you should just imgine as a massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people. Though I do not have a high opinion of Hillary, she is just a piece - albeit a big piece - of this massive shitstorm.


Q: Do you think the DOJ will protect Hillary like Holder did for Petraeus?

A: The DOJ is most likely looking to save itself. Find everyone involved in the Clinton Foundation, from its donors to its Board of Directors, and imagine they are all implicated.

Q: You don't agree that a message has to be sent by the people to protect the sanctity of the position? I do prefer the peaceful way, to be honest. But it's the constant fear you're going to fuck it up that grips me.

A: My opinion is the entire government is guilty of treason, which is why Hillary's death would not cease the investigation or prevent further scandals. Many, many people are involved.

Q: I'm aware, but if you recommend to prosecute, she said she would.
If you don't, public trust will be eroded at this point. Too much is out in the open.

A: If we recommend, we literally hand over documentation implying the entire government is involved in treason at the highest levels and everyone is about to duck and cover, as well as some sensitive details of SAPs which would obliterate national security.


Q: So can you give an estimate to let me know when you guys will make your decision? It's gotta happen soon, because if you don't prosecute, you are potentially, giving the keys to the white house to the most corrupt politican ever.

A: Impossible to say. The entire government is corrupt. No one is clean, not even Trump.

Q: Tell me the dirt on Trump.

A: Trump has donated to the Clinton Foundation in the past, though for fairly innocuous things like building permits and such. He is smart, so his tracks are covered well. But if any prosecutor wants to go very in-depth Trump would be brought on bribery charges. He could easily get out of them, but he would be charged nonetheless.


Q: So why are you hesitating? If you recommend to prosecute, you will at least have the perception of being trustworthy to the US public. If you don't, a lot of people are going to know the jig is up, and the US has lost all shred of integrity. Ditto for other countries.
Why are you guys even debating letting the cancer spread? Why are you considering allowing the corruption to spread to you?

A: Your moral inclinations may look good on the internet, but in real life the situation is complicated. You cannot possibly ask the entire government to prosecute itself. Lynch has also given to the Foundation, and has many ties to many people she should not. Remember that Bill appointed her. She is a great prosecutor, but she did not get where she is by simply being good at her job.


Q: Give a specific example of large scale corruption or collusion.

A: Saudi Arabia visits and donations to the Clinton Foundation. Russian Uranium fiasco. Hillary and the Israel lobby, the Council on Foreign Relations. AIPAC. The list is endless.


Q: How deep is Obama involved in all of this?

A: Impeachment-level involved.


A: Trump has very good people advising and leaking to him.

------

Q: We know. And by not prosecuting, you are giving these countries leverage over the US. This is the option you are discussing when you discuss not prosecuting, and you know it. In order to not cause an upheaval lasting months or years by cutting out the cancer, you are discussing letting the US die quietly.

A: I will put it to you this way: You have three choices:

A) Turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs, and we go to war. The civilian population realizes how much foreign money influences our governent, and a civil war begins.
You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of the public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash.
C) You do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond.

I am confident if Trump wins she will be going to jail.


Q: Is Snowden tied up in all this somehow?

A: Snowden has nothing to do with any of this.



Q: Can you tell us more about the SAPs and were the classified information sent via those compromised too? Also is Obama tied to Clinton Foundation in any way?

A: All I can tell you about the SAPs is that Hillary had them, and she did not have proper authority to have any of them. They were leaked to her by someone, and she did sell them to overseas donors. Possessing them alone makes her guilty of treason.
Obama is loosely tied to the Clinton Foundation, but much more tied in with the same people who donate to the Clinton Foundation.



Q: "A) Turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs and we go to war. The civilian population realizes how much foreign money influences our governent, and a civil war begins."
So we can expect them not only fucking around really hard in the middle east but elsewhere too? I assume Obama also has considerable influence on the EU and tries to guide them to war with Russia (or at least Hillary does).
How much is George Soros involved in all this?

A: Russian borders, Ukraine, everywhere NATO is, the South China Sea, the Phillipines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Africa.
Soros is at the heart of all of this.


Q: What can I do?

A: Post about Hillary everywhere you can. Focus on the Clinton Foundation. Do not let her email server be the sole focus of media attention. Follow the Clinton Foundation. Her emails are a small bite compared to the Clinton Foundation.


Q: George Soros involved in this?

A: He is the kingpin.


Q: Any hard evidence Hillary sold weapons and favors from the State Department for cash to our enemies?

A: Weapons, favors, intelligence, and people.


Q: Do you think Trump is a plant by Clinton to try and assure her a victory? Or was that theory all nonsense?

A: Trump is not a Clinton plant. He belives they are disgusting animals.


Q: What did the Clinton Foundation do? Please elaborate.

A: Sold influence, intel, favors, and people to anyone willing to pay.


Q: See, and this is the problem with Washington today. You swear to defend the Constitution, which means protecting the liberties that it guarantees the American people. But here the deep state is, contemplating allowing the outright subversion and corruption of the government because "muh existing order of things". If the corruption is as bad as you claim, then the half of these Senators and Congressmen and possibly even the President have subverted American democracy. If they are indeed traitors, then you would have an obligation go take care of it. I don't care how it's done. The American military is one of the few I'd trust to transition us until we can elect new leaders.

A: If leaking data en mass destroys my country, we betray the country. If we do nothing, we betray the country. I am not disagreeing with you. I am saying the situation is more complicated when you are inside, and you do not have the breadth of info that I have that would make your eyes fall out of your skull if you know what all was going on.


Q: What the fuck is a Special Access Program? A computer program? Or is it like a full nuclear kit thing like in movies? Can you tell us what they do?

A: A Special Access Program is an intelligence program classified above top-secret. They are held on closed servers at secret locations. The only way to get one is if you are specifically read on to a program, have a need to know, then you must physically go to a location and pass through several layers of security to even look at the program. A good example in non-classified terms would be the locations and operations of our intelligence operatives around the glove, or our missile silo locations.


Q: Where does Soros stand in all of this?

A: Soros funds, instructs, and influences every layer of US government. Right down to the tax code.
10646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/4/16 , edited 11/4/16

gsm642 wrote:

This is the worst election so far. Our founding fathers are spinning in their graves somewhere this is not what they intended for when they started some 200 years ago


The rotary motion has been harvested to power Washington, D.C. and the surrounding area. The Beltway exists not primarily as a transportation medium, but acts in effect as a binding circle to keep their spirits trapped within it, providing cheap, clean, 100% renewable green energy.
Posted 11/4/16 , edited 11/4/16

RaisedInACult wrote:

Georgetown Law Faculty and Staff, My parents are visiting this weekend, and I need to sell my enormous collection of beanie babies! I've approximately 480 little creatures of joy, and I'm selling each one for $20.00. You must buy all 480, though. It is a collection (not an auction)... They are very respectful and amicable with one another, and they are (for the most part) cat and dog friendly. Some are sassier than others, naturally. Please let me know! My parents can't find out. Peter Mattingly x9599




[–]Mon_k 20 points 1 day ago

I mean sure, but could you imagine moving 500 stuffed animals out of your house without your parents finding out? And then to advertise that out that you're a child alone for the weekend trying to get rid of almost $10,000 in merchandise? That's some Home Alone type of Shit.

I don't want to speculate on what was actually being sold, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't a used car's worth of beanie babies.


[–]truthforchangeCA 16 points 1 day ago

Yeah, you're right there... money wise, that's pretty significant $9600 worth of stuff animals to move "quickly". Here's another thing... $20 each is way too much for common beanie babies, and anyone interested in $20 beanie babies would want to know specifically which ones they are, etc. I mean at least name a few of the best ones in the collection or something? None of that.


[–]Mon_k 14 points 1 day ago

Also the email is addressed to "Georgetown Law Faculty and Staff" that's a pretty narrow range of people to be selling $10,000 of 90's memorabilia to. Especially by the weekend. You wouldn't be able to pull this sale off on Ebay even without all the qualifiers.


interesting data, speculative, of course

Well if it helps any, back in my day, the translation would have been

His clients are the staff of a "children's Charity" front organization, or children's orphanage--some sort of 501c3, based in Georgetown (though the facilities themselves would be elsewhere most likely in some 3rd world hell hole). I would guess a chain of brothels or group of "road shows" (travelling prostitutes with their pimp) if here in the states.

A Package, 48 units @2000/unit, LOT ONLY. Must move this weekend, expecting LEO sweep (if it were a fed action expected, it would have said My Big Bro is coming to visit).

The "parents can't find out" would have meant 1 of 2 things--either he was someone who couldn't "afford" to be busted as he had no get out of jail card, or it's a paid confidential informant doing action on the side.

The third option would be has get out of jail free card but the ensuing attention would cause serious issues with someone higher up the chain in his organization--and since these kinds of organizations tend to give people the .38 special "parting gift", he really doesn't want problems.

Source: political activist from the Viet Nam days ;-). We frequently had to move "packages" of different types (political materials, stolen/copied files from gov't agencies, and some groups moved draft dodgers through Boston going to Canada, of course).

We'd place our ads in the classified sections of free newspapers and on bulletin boards. Heck, I still remember my group's code words.

The more things change, the more they stay the same ;-)

EDIT: and I went with 48 rather than 480 because back in the day we'd add a 0 to things as a code for "priority item"--if something absolutely positively HAD to get there overnight, so to speak, it was 0. If this could wait a day, it would have been 481, 2 days 482, etc. The "48" was, for us, typically a type of item.



Then again, go to urban dictionary - slang for hispanic.
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/16

RaisedInACult wrote:
more to come


Posted 11/4/16


Those of us that live in reality already accept that pretty much no amount of evidence will suffice for a true hil bot, not even the pedo videos.

I havent looked enough for them just yet.
Gets It.
24745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 11/4/16
The issue I have is that I don't entirely trust the Podesta e-mails. It's been proven that some of the e-mails are fraudulent, based off of known whereabouts of Podesta and the Google servers the so-called e-mails originated from. Yes, I do know that it's possible to validate e-mails that originated from hilaryclinton.com - but, e-mails that came from Podesta were from his [email protected] e-mail account are the ones that I'm stating aren't 100% factual. The SMTP servers that were being used to send several e-mails that are in the Wikileaks dump were located in Ireland/UK. Unfortunately, Podesta wasn't anywhere around Europe or UK during the times the emails were sent out unless he were in multiple places at the same time.

At the same time, Wikileaks is no longer a reliable source for genuine information. This is mostly because of Assange's own "information for safety" policy, especially when there's a mountain of evidence against him. I've got through all of the "evidence" that was listed in the original post (and quite a few links internal to the subreddit posts themselves). It's still mere speculation with some loose threads that are being tugged and pulled on to try to undercover some dark, deep global ring of pedophiles that are "leaders" in each respective country.

In other words, I don't believe there's enough evidence to conclude this as a factual theory. It's a work-in-progress, at best. Or, as I've always said, "When you get people looking at 100 different sources when they can only process 10 different processes at once, you get conspiracy theorists." With crowdsourced/social media type environments like Reddit, it might be possible to connect the dots given enough time. But this is undoubtedly not going to reach its completion within the next 3-5 days, that's almost a certainty.
Posted 11/4/16

ninjitsuko wrote:

The issue I have is that I don't entirely trust the Podesta e-mails. It's been proven that some of the e-mails are fraudulent, based off of known whereabouts of Podesta and the Google servers the so-called e-mails originated from. Yes, I do know that it's possible to validate e-mails that originated from hilaryclinton.com - but, e-mails that came from Podesta were from his [email protected] e-mail account are the ones that I'm stating aren't 100% factual. The SMTP servers that were being used to send several e-mails that are in the Wikileaks dump were located in Ireland/UK. Unfortunately, Podesta wasn't anywhere around Europe or UK during the times the emails were sent out unless he were in multiple places at the same time.

At the same time, Wikileaks is no longer a reliable source for genuine information. This is mostly because of Assange's own "information for safety" policy, especially when there's a mountain of evidence against him. I've got through all of the "evidence" that was listed in the original post (and quite a few links internal to the subreddit posts themselves). It's still mere speculation with some loose threads that are being tugged and pulled on to try to undercover some dark, deep global ring of pedophiles that are "leaders" in each respective country.

In other words, I don't believe there's enough evidence to conclude this as a factual theory. It's a work-in-progress, at best. Or, as I've always said, "When you get people looking at 100 different sources when they can only process 10 different processes at once, you get conspiracy theorists." With crowdsourced/social media type environments like Reddit, it might be possible to connect the dots given enough time. But this is undoubtedly not going to reach its completion within the next 3-5 days, that's almost a certainty.


known knowns, eh

if "proved" please post up to corroborate. appears to be a flimsy excuse at first glance, you dont just fake email headers and shit. VPNs can tunnel your traffic wherever you have something set up, so this doesnt exactly sound like any sort of solid rebuttal.

Wikileaks....

wait, what? mountain of evidence against Assange? For what, exactly? the made up rape charge? For "having classified info?"

Nobody's mentioning what was in the dead man switch files from Wikileaks. THAT is the only curious thing - but see the YT vid of steve piecznik, that tell you the deep state stepped in to manage this because there's too much in there that's incriminating the rest of the government and not just hillary.
20911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/4/16 , edited 11/6/16
So she is just as bad as trump go figure
Posted 11/4/16
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Perth, Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/4/16
Both are bad, but I think Trump has the edge. Either way these people should be locked up in a prison for life...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.