First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Clintons involved in Child Trafficking
18503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal,Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:

So she is just as bad as trump go figure


She's worse.
20714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

MrDaniFilth wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

So she is just as bad as trump go figure


She's worse.


Maybe but she will do less damage to my country then what damage trump and his trade plans will so...I hope she wins cause America is Fked either way.

Posted 28 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:


Maybe but she will do less damage to my country then what damage trump and his trade plans will so...I hope she wins cause America is Fked either way.



mate ya realize your news is every bit as fkd as our MSM over here, right?
20714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Maybe but she will do less damage to my country then what damage trump and his trade plans will so...I hope she wins cause America is Fked either way.



mate ya realize your news is every bit as fkd as our MSM over here, right?


What news?

My country is doing alright
Gets It.
24664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:

if "proved" please post up to corroborate. appears to be a flimsy excuse at first glance, you dont just fake email headers and shit. VPNs can tunnel your traffic wherever you have something set up, so this doesnt exactly sound like any sort of solid rebuttal.


Le sigh. This is exhausting.
However, just to satisfy your curiosity (as you seem to lack education or insight on how DNS servers, VPNs, and MX records work...) I'll explain the "proven evidence" in this equation.

See, you should have just gone with the DKIM excuse versus using the probability of a VPN. At least there's an article that outlines how this should work and how it's validated because they've loaded it into Thunderbird with a DKIM verifier plugin installed. There's only one issue: DKIM verification signatures can be faked. This can be done especially when you're using something like a Thunderbird plugin that's open source (you can tinker and give false positives/false rejections). Of course, Errata Security (which is a one-man team that's located in Georgia with absolutely no other clients or backing of any kind) failed to outline this in the article. Excuse me while I dismiss Errata Security/Robert Graham as being biased and only outlines the aspects of the "case" that supports his pro-Trump argument.

Going back to the "flimsy excuse" - regardless of the VPN you use, whatever host you're using would determine the outcome of where it's coming from. When you create a @gmail.com account in the United States or Canada, chances are .. most of your e-mail is going out of a handful of servers (because they handle the MX registration of "gmail.com" mixed with Gmail's geolocation round-robin algorithm). If, for whatever reason, you're using Google Apps (now known as "G Suites") for Business you will have set MX records that can be applied to your domain/host (like alt3.l.google.com, which is one of the MX records that the company I work for uses).

I, of course, use a VPN and travel quite a bit (currently traveling by train on the east coast as I type this). While the VPN is located in New York, I'm actually getting closer to North Carolina (Rocky Mount, NC to be exact). So yes, my public location will either be shown as New York (VPN) or the public wifi (which is actually an open proxy server that tunnels the connection through Amtrak's overall wifi service). Now, let's humor the idea that I send out a company e-mail at this time in space.

Because the MX record for our domain is configured to use alt3.l.google.com as the highest priority ... this is what's going to come back to me in the long run. Interestingly enough, we also use DKIM through G Suites (who wouldn't, right?). What would happen is that my e-mail client would communicate with alt3.l.google.com. But what about the DKIM? What does it do? How does it work? What wizardry is behind this magical DKIM technology? ... oh, wait...

DKIM only confirms that the e-mail was not edited or modified from the point it hits the server to the point it hits the receiver.

So let's say we have a server set up to run a tool (anti-virus?) and left it to modify the e-mail signature with "Virus Free Verified by RaisedInACult Technologies". DKIM would trigger, the e-mail would still be sent but DKIM verification would fail. If I were to leak all of the company's e-mail (hypothetically) and decided to throw in some "juicy" e-mails but copy the wrong header because I'm located in the UK (let's say I'm stupid enough to not know the header of my business e-mail wouldn't be identical to my personal one because I'm leaking this from home or in a hotel in Birmingham, UK). The DKIM would never have been triggered because it never hit the mail server to verify my domain's digital signature. But hey, it looks authentic, sorta...kinda.. Good enough!

Going back to the so-called "debunking of falsified e-mails by using DKIM verification for hilaryclinton.com" ...

With some programming knowledge and a cause (right?) you can always sniff out the protocol. Learn everything you can about it through the RFC (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6376) and you can effectively make your own local "DKIM Verifier" that proves your point that raw e-mails from Wikileaks that were called out for being fake are now "confirmed real" because of DKIM verification on a local level. That defeats the entire purpose of DKIM, allowing the localhost to determine the validity of the sender (because there are many ways to fake it, and enough viruses do exactly this for scamming/phishing businesses).

As for Wikileaks, there's just far too much about how Assange handles himself in terms of political scandal - as well as evidence of him holding information to himself to ensure he has a "dead man's trigger" that just raises red alarms for me. Evidence, there's far enough online through "non-mainstream media" outlets that I assume you've read tenfold by now. (Plus, I've basically taught you something about e-mails and technology today - I'm not sure how long of a novel I should be writing).



PS: The e-mail outlined in the tweet that you've posted doesn't seem to exist in the leaked e-mails. I have found one with that title, sender, but not with the body that's specified in the attached image... que?
Posted 28 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:

mate ya realize your news is every bit as fkd as our MSM over here, right?


What news?

My country is doing alright I think ya misinterpreted what I meant, australia is a good little vassal that behaves and sends troops when its requested, the bankster eye of sauron has not had much reason to turn itself toward your continent.

you get the same streamlined curated garbage over there and that's why you have even a remotely favorable opinion of clinton.

they've been criminals for 40 years plus, but at this point the deep state aint covering for 'em no more.

so popcorn for you!
Posted 28 days ago
Le sigh, you are assuming they did not take direct measures to get around this, you're assuming they're using a vanilla implementation.

If I HAD to be somewhere and NEEDED to make it look like I was somewhere else, this could be accomplished.

So while I'm glad you took the time to google fu, your original premise is faulty.
20714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

mate ya realize your news is every bit as fkd as our MSM over here, right?


What news?

My country is doing alright
I think ya misinterpreted what I meant, australia is a good little vassal that behaves and sends troops when its requested, the bankster eye of sauron has not had much reason to turn itself toward your continent.

you get the same streamlined curated garbage over there and that's why you have even a remotely favorable opinion of clinton.

they've been criminals for 40 years plus, but at this point the deep state aint covering for 'em no more.

so popcorn for you!


Both her and trump are as bad as eachother imo.

I favour Hillary because Trumps economic ideas will negatively impact my country more then Hillarys.

America is fucked both candidates are horrible people
Gets It.
24664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 28 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:

I favour Hillary because Trumps economic ideas will negatively impact my country more then Hillarys.

America is fucked both candidates are horrible people


Most legit "QFT" (Quoted For Truth) there ever was.

Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:


Both her and trump are as bad as eachother imo.

I favour Hillary because Trumps economic ideas will negatively impact my country more then Hillarys.

America is fucked both candidates are horrible people



You do realize that as a vassal, you will be required to go to war with russia also, yes?
Gets It.
24664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:

Le sigh, you are assuming they did not take direct measures to get around this, you're assuming they're using a vanilla implementation.

If I HAD to be somewhere and NEEDED to make it look like I was somewhere else, this could be accomplished.

So while I'm glad you took the time to google fu, your original premise is faulty.


No GoogleFu. I'm actually a network administrator who develops and distributes applications internally to ensure client-side security is kept in check.

Clearly, you didn't read everything and just wanted to dismiss logic. I think it's about time to start ignoring or blocking you, simply because my original assumption about you is being proven correct with each little passing-by conversation we have.

me: <insert criticism about some self-proclaimed whistleblowing/"truthseeker" site with clear signs of being accepting of the idea if actual evidence, rather than theory was presented>
you: <claims that statement was faulty, simply because it doesn't align with own beliefs or views>
me: <inserts a counter-argument with information about the field> (this time, however, I actually have education regarding)
you: <oh, you're just coming up with nonsense. it's still flimsy. GG globalist scum!>

It isn't as though I'm not attempting to have a conversation with you. But, it's exhausting when you simply try to debunk without any counter-argument that makes sense. Rather, you just say "something is faulty". What is that phrase that so-many people online love to use?

But that's a logical fallacy!

Rather than using such misunderstood logic (because, let's be real here, most people who claim "logical fallacy" have never debated in a moderated environment where "logical fallacies" are commonly referenced), I'm just saying that you're not going to listen to any logic outside of the one that you've deemed as "the source". There's no legroom to explain the reality, even if it's not stating that all of your argument (or "your source's argument") is wrong - just a fragment of it. All of your responses, thus far, have simply been "This is how I see it because of the sources I've linked that haven't a strong argument - if you disagree, your argument is flawed." This is a sweeping generalization and I accept this. But when there's data in front of you that just shows you that you need to challenge your own perception, you dismiss it readily.

My original premise was simply that the emails were falsified to ensure that they were found in the army of leaks. Emails and DKIM can both be spoofed, given the methods that have been used to "debunk" the possibility that they cannot. That's my argument. It would stand regardless of who's emails were leaked (Trump's, Clinton's, Podesta's, Ivanka's, or Kellyanne Conway's).
20714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Both her and trump are as bad as eachother imo.

I favour Hillary because Trumps economic ideas will negatively impact my country more then Hillarys.

America is fucked both candidates are horrible people



You do realize that as a vassal, you will be required to go to war with russia also, yes?


There is going to be war with both of them.

I'm not going to take part in it any way personally I will just leave and go somewhere safe till its done
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

ninjitsuko wrote:


RaisedInACult wrote:

Le sigh, you are assuming they did not take direct measures to get around this, you're assuming they're using a vanilla implementation.

If I HAD to be somewhere and NEEDED to make it look like I was somewhere else, this could be accomplished.

So while I'm glad you took the time to google fu, your original premise is faulty.


No GoogleFu. I'm actually a network administrator who develops and distributes applications internally to ensure client-side security is kept in check.

Clearly, you didn't read everything and just wanted to dismiss logic. I think it's about time to start ignoring or blocking you, simply because my original assumption about you is being proven correct with each little passing-by conversation we have.

me: <insert criticism about some self-proclaimed whistleblowing/"truthseeker" site with clear signs of being accepting of the idea if actual evidence, rather than theory was presented>
you: <claims that statement was faulty, simply because it doesn't align with own beliefs or views>
me: <inserts a counter-argument with information about the field> (this time, however, I actually have education regarding)
you: <oh, you're just coming up with nonsense. it's still flimsy. GG globalist scum!>

It isn't as though I'm not attempting to have a conversation with you. But, it's exhausting when you simply try to debunk without any counter-argument that makes sense. Rather, you just say "something is faulty". What is that phrase that so-many people online love to use?

But that's a logical fallacy!

Rather than using such misunderstood logic (because, let's be real here, most people who claim "logical fallacy" have never debated in a moderated environment where "logical fallacies" are commonly referenced), I'm just saying that you're not going to listen to any logic outside of the one that you've deemed as "the source". There's no legroom to explain the reality, even if it's not stating that all of your argument (or "your source's argument") is wrong - just a fragment of it. All of your responses, thus far, have simply been "This is how I see it because of the sources I've linked that haven't a strong argument - if you disagree, your argument is flawed." This is a sweeping generalization and I accept this. But when there's data in front of you that just shows you that you need to challenge your own perception, you dismiss it readily.

My original premise was simply that the emails were falsified to ensure that they were found in the army of leaks. Emails and DKIM can both be spoofed, given the methods that have been used to "debunk" the possibility that they cannot. That's my argument. It would stand regardless of who's emails were leaked (Trump's, Clinton's, Podesta's, Ivanka's, or Kellyanne Conway's).


I still think that even if there is a remote probability of this stuff being true, then it's scary.
EDIT:
If the server was hacked, they would probably have had the DKIM private key, which means they could have been resigned, I'm not sure where I am on this debate.
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

ninjitsuko wrote:
Le sigh. This is exhausting.


You are arguing with an unhinged stream of consciousness grown fat and fetid on a diet of nothing but Infowars and /pol/.

Neither logic nor reason are going to work here. Any source or evidence you present will be dismissed as just part of the conspiracy. Any argument you make is because you yourself are a paid operative out to suppress the Real Truth(tm). Run while you still can. You are gazing into the abyss.
4573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago


Honestly you shouldn't even bother with him. Between the unparalelled insanity of his posts and his on the nose name he seems to be telegraphing that he's a troll pretty clearly.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.