First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Clintons involved in Child Trafficking
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 28 days ago
Because its better than most options. There are alot of things we have here that we take for granted and don't even think about. Like blazing fast internet, or how a store magically has that item in stock by Monday. Or how efficient and expedient a lot of businesses are at maintaining themselves and providing services.
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 28 days ago
Inb4... Oh, nevermind...
Posted 28 days ago

ninjitsuko wrote:


RaisedInACult wrote:

Le sigh, you are assuming they did not take direct measures to get around this, you're assuming they're using a vanilla implementation.

If I HAD to be somewhere and NEEDED to make it look like I was somewhere else, this could be accomplished.

So while I'm glad you took the time to google fu, your original premise is faulty.


No GoogleFu. I'm actually a network administrator who develops and distributes applications internally to ensure client-side security is kept in check.

Clearly, you didn't read everything and just wanted to dismiss logic. I think it's about time to start ignoring or blocking you, simply because my original assumption about you is being proven correct with each little passing-by conversation we have.

me: <insert criticism about some self-proclaimed whistleblowing/"truthseeker" site with clear signs of being accepting of the idea if actual evidence, rather than theory was presented>
you: <claims that statement was faulty, simply because it doesn't align with own beliefs or views>
me: <inserts a counter-argument with information about the field> (this time, however, I actually have education regarding)
you: <oh, you're just coming up with nonsense. it's still flimsy. GG globalist scum!>

It isn't as though I'm not attempting to have a conversation with you. But, it's exhausting when you simply try to debunk without any counter-argument that makes sense. Rather, you just say "something is faulty". What is that phrase that so-many people online love to use?

But that's a logical fallacy!

Rather than using such misunderstood logic (because, let's be real here, most people who claim "logical fallacy" have never debated in a moderated environment where "logical fallacies" are commonly referenced), I'm just saying that you're not going to listen to any logic outside of the one that you've deemed as "the source". There's no legroom to explain the reality, even if it's not stating that all of your argument (or "your source's argument") is wrong - just a fragment of it. All of your responses, thus far, have simply been "This is how I see it because of the sources I've linked that haven't a strong argument - if you disagree, your argument is flawed." This is a sweeping generalization and I accept this. But when there's data in front of you that just shows you that you need to challenge your own perception, you dismiss it readily.

My original premise was simply that the emails were falsified to ensure that they were found in the army of leaks. Emails and DKIM can both be spoofed, given the methods that have been used to "debunk" the possibility that they cannot. That's my argument. It would stand regardless of who's emails were leaked (Trump's, Clinton's, Podesta's, Ivanka's, or Kellyanne Conway's).


You're going to have to do better than merely claim you're a network administrator. I was playing with 80086s before you were even born and in the business since the mid 90s, so put up something actually substantive, or quit puffing your chest. You put up a claim and didnt even come close to proving it, but you want to give the appearance that you did. You neither proved your case nor disproved mine.
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago
Mark Twain — 'Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.'

George Carlin — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'






OP, you sound paranoid and crazy as fuck. Accusing someone of being a child trafficker is not something to take lightly, and it seems like this is just something that you're trying to use to convince people not to vote for Hillary. I'd like you to say that shit to her damn face, you little pussy.

Find a better hobby. Jesus Christ.
Posted 28 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:

Honestly you shouldn't even bother with him. Between the unparalelled insanity of his posts and his on the nose name he seems to be telegraphing that he's a troll pretty clearly.





no, I just want to see the f*kking pederast traitors burn, that's all.
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

bibite wrote:

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.'

George Carlin — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'






OP, you sound paranoid and crazy as fuck. Accusing someone of being a child trafficker is not something to take lightly, and it seems like this is just something that you're trying to use to convince people not to vote for Hillary. I'd like you to say that shit to her damn face, you little pussy.

Find a better hobby. Jesus Christ.


LOL I would say it to her face, and probably watch her promptly have yet another seizure! I'd say it good and loud and get that vein popping out in her neck before I watched her eyes roll back, the stars come out, an the floor make a nice quick trip towards her head, unless of course the black guy with the diazepram injector was there to save her from another one.

I cant wait to find these videos so you consumers of propaganda can have a nice hefty serving of crow.

Go fin what hillary's connection to Laura Silsby is and see what they got caught doing in haiti, ffs.
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:


ninjitsuko wrote:


RaisedInACult wrote:

Le sigh, you are assuming they did not take direct measures to get around this, you're assuming they're using a vanilla implementation.

If I HAD to be somewhere and NEEDED to make it look like I was somewhere else, this could be accomplished.

So while I'm glad you took the time to google fu, your original premise is faulty.


No GoogleFu. I'm actually a network administrator who develops and distributes applications internally to ensure client-side security is kept in check.

Clearly, you didn't read everything and just wanted to dismiss logic. I think it's about time to start ignoring or blocking you, simply because my original assumption about you is being proven correct with each little passing-by conversation we have.

me: <insert criticism about some self-proclaimed whistleblowing/"truthseeker" site with clear signs of being accepting of the idea if actual evidence, rather than theory was presented>
you: <claims that statement was faulty, simply because it doesn't align with own beliefs or views>
me: <inserts a counter-argument with information about the field> (this time, however, I actually have education regarding)
you: <oh, you're just coming up with nonsense. it's still flimsy. GG globalist scum!>

It isn't as though I'm not attempting to have a conversation with you. But, it's exhausting when you simply try to debunk without any counter-argument that makes sense. Rather, you just say "something is faulty". What is that phrase that so-many people online love to use?

But that's a logical fallacy!

Rather than using such misunderstood logic (because, let's be real here, most people who claim "logical fallacy" have never debated in a moderated environment where "logical fallacies" are commonly referenced), I'm just saying that you're not going to listen to any logic outside of the one that you've deemed as "the source". There's no legroom to explain the reality, even if it's not stating that all of your argument (or "your source's argument") is wrong - just a fragment of it. All of your responses, thus far, have simply been "This is how I see it because of the sources I've linked that haven't a strong argument - if you disagree, your argument is flawed." This is a sweeping generalization and I accept this. But when there's data in front of you that just shows you that you need to challenge your own perception, you dismiss it readily.

My original premise was simply that the emails were falsified to ensure that they were found in the army of leaks. Emails and DKIM can both be spoofed, given the methods that have been used to "debunk" the possibility that they cannot. That's my argument. It would stand regardless of who's emails were leaked (Trump's, Clinton's, Podesta's, Ivanka's, or Kellyanne Conway's).


You're going to have to do better than merely claim you're a network administrator. I was playing with 80086s before you were even born and in the business since the mid 90s, so put up something actually substantive, or quit puffing your chest. You put up a claim and didnt even come close to proving it, but you want to give the appearance that you did. You neither proved your case nor disproved mine.

I don't think "I've been doing it longer than you" is an argument.
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago
Umm, are you people serious?

First of all, the email was about Silsby, and Clinton didn't respond.

Secondly, Clinton didn't let Silsby go, she was locked up.

So this is basically debunked. Ofcourse this is /r/The_Donald/, so any facts that support the opposition are not allowed.
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago

OmnislashVer36 wrote:

Umm, are you people serious?

First of all, the email was about Silsby, and Clinton didn't respond.

Secondly, Clinton didn't let Silsby go, she was locked up.

So this is basically debunked. Ofcourse this is /r/The_Donald/, so any facts that support the opposition are not allowed.


Burn the Hil Bot

21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago
The only bot here is you bud, blindly supporting Trump and conspiracy theories with no basis. Sorry, but your delusion of grandeur is up. The story is fake.
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

OmnislashVer36 wrote:

The only bot here is you bud, blindly supporting Trump and conspiracy theories with no basis. Sorry, but your delusion of grandeur is up. The story is fake.


>.> did you read the spoiler? It was a joke, man...

21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 28 days ago
Sorry, didn't catch that. I'm using a dark theme and it didn't stand out.
35872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

bibite wrote:

I'd like you to say that shit to her damn face, you little pussy.



Why would someone want to get suicided in the back of the head 9 times before throwing themselves in a wood chipper?
18686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

namealreadytaken wrote:

Canada seems like a chill place. too bad the internet providers there aren't great (they wrongfully accuse people of piracy. one elder lady was asked to pay a few thousand bucks for a game she didn't download).
on the plus side, they have cbs marketplace as their news, which is far more informative than anything we have here in the US...


nah man, it looks like SJW'S are fucking up Canada worse than they are the US
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago

redokami wrote:
nah man, it looks like SJW'S are fucking up Canada worse than they are the US


We kind of are SJW's by default and we're doing fine thanks. -.-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.