First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Fuck Australia, seriously...
8944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 27 days ago
I still want to visit Australia.

The Aussie accent is schway
964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Da UK
Online
Posted 27 days ago



APPARENTLY I NEED TO BE CAREFUL OF COWS
5807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 27 days ago

RobinWing wrote:




APPARENTLY I NEED TO BE CAREFUL OF COWS


yep especially ones like Holstein bulls
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago
Wow so much hate for our little critters.



A true Aussie hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1p5WURPwpo
5406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Dirt land
Online
Posted 27 days ago

Dogempire wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

That spider looks like it was cut and pasted onto a picture of a toilet.


It does actually... Thank God but Australia still sucks. If they are not killing you they are busy killing each other.

]


I'm glad I live in Oklahoma, I only need to deal with these:




Oh hell no I'm not going to either place
19518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / The underworld
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

DeadlyOats wrote:

That spider looks like it was cut and pasted onto a picture of a toilet.


It obviously was, no spider can get that big.
8116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Online
Posted 27 days ago


my boyfriend walked into the room, saw me scroll past that photo and yelled "nope-nope-nope-nope. thank you. i'm leaving. goodbye' then left the appartment and i can hear him walking down the hallways still yelling 'nope'. thanks for that.

2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 27 days ago

ChaoticTyrant64 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

That spider looks like it was cut and pasted onto a picture of a toilet.


It obviously was, no spider can get that big.


2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

zelking wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

That spider looks like it was cut and pasted onto a picture of a toilet.


It does actually... Thank God but Australia still sucks. If they are not killing you they are busy killing each other.

]


I'm glad I live in Oklahoma, I only need to deal with these:




Oh hell no I'm not going to either place


Glue traps kill most of the bug in the house
19518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / The underworld
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Dogempire wrote:


ChaoticTyrant64 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

That spider looks like it was cut and pasted onto a picture of a toilet.


It obviously was, no spider can get that big.




I probably should've worded things differently because I do know that the Goliath Birdeater can get to around the size of a dinner plate. There's also the Huntsman spider but that toilet picture is obviously fake.





42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 27 days ago

Dogempire wrote:


ChaoticTyrant64 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

That spider looks like it was cut and pasted onto a picture of a toilet.


It obviously was, no spider can get that big.




I would cry if I saw that.
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 27 days ago
Is that spider from Lord of the Rings or something. What in the world so big? I would be surprised if they have giant rats there
19518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / The underworld
Offline
Posted 27 days ago
4003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 27 days ago

Dogempire wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

That spider looks like it was cut and pasted onto a picture of a toilet.


The picture is fake. It's been debunked as fake by many people.

I can't find an actual article debunking it, but it's obviously photoshopped anyways.

That being said, the huntsman spider is the largest species of spider in Australia, and they only have a diameter of up to 5 inches.

http://www.livescience.com/41428-huntsman-spider.html


Finish reading the link lol. The Giant Huntsman spider can have a legspan of 12 inches. The size of a dinner plate roughly.
2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 27 days ago

Dark_Alma wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

That spider looks like it was cut and pasted onto a picture of a toilet.


The picture is fake. It's been debunked as fake by many people.

I can't find an actual article debunking it, but it's obviously photoshopped anyways.

That being said, the huntsman spider is the largest species of spider in Australia, and they only have a diameter of up to 5 inches.

http://www.livescience.com/41428-huntsman-spider.html


Finish reading the link lol. The Giant Huntsman spider can have a legspan of 12 inches. The size of a dinner plate roughly.


Australia has the huntsman spider with a legspan of 5 inches, the giant huntsman spider, which is the one with a 12 inch legspan, is found in Laos.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.