First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[JDrama] Life
Posted 7/19/07
^ne, where do you watch it???

the first episode was really good. but i really don't like seeing the main character so sad....ma, that's what it's about.
but i think the producers are brave to cover such a serious drama, since it's becoming a really big problem in real life in japan at the moment. bullying incidents occur too much nowadays....=[
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/07

K223 wrote:

^ne, where do you watch it???

the first episode was really good. but i really don't like seeing the main character so sad....ma, that's what it's about.
but i think the producers are brave to cover such a serious drama, since it's becoming a really big problem in real life in japan at the moment. bullying incidents occur too much nowadays....=[

ummm... the raw episodes for 2 & 3 is out but episode 1 is still being translated by S.O.S. fansubs...
yeah..they can't put the part where the main character (ayumu) cut's herself
it's kinda emo o.0 ......-_____- the bullying stuff is pretty extreme(in real life) i think o.0
8684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/07
i wanna see this drama, but no subs yet I like Mika Nakashima song 'Life'
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/20/07

Akixx9 wrote:

i wanna see this drama, but no subs yet I like Mika Nakashima song 'Life'


yeah -_____- it's being translated still.... i think it's been 2 weeks
O: i haven't heard the song yet -____-

8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/21/07
10990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Kamioosaki, Shina...
Offline
Posted 7/23/07
i missed episode 4 since i went out last saturday night...
waaaaa...i cant download stuffs too..
do they upload life here in CR?
13418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / JPN -> KR -> USA
Offline
Posted 7/23/07
i already watched ep 4 on veoh...men...this drama is really addicting.....ahhhH!!

here's the link (no sub)
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v834912wZYSaQRK
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/23/07

ryouki329 wrote:

i missed episode 4 since i went out last saturday night...
waaaaa...i cant download stuffs too..
do they upload life here in CR?


ummm... do they allow the ones without subs? : O


bdragonst wrote:

i already watched ep 4 on veoh...men...this drama is really addicting.....ahhhH!!

here's the link (no sub)
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v834912wZYSaQRK


cool but i downloaded it already xD can't wait for episode five
Posted 7/23/07
i love the 4th episode, because she's becoming stronger, thanks to hatori-san, who kicks butt, by the way. she's really cool.

but i hate how their homeroom teacher is so oblivious or chooses to ignore what's going on. i hate her attitude.

and i wonder about the guy who wears glasses and sits quietly in class. what's up with him?

can't wait for next one!!!!
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/23/07

K223 wrote:

i love the 4th episode, because she's becoming stronger, thanks to hatori-san, who kicks butt, by the way. she's really cool.

but i hate how their homeroom teacher is so oblivious or chooses to ignore what's going on. i hate her attitude.

and i wonder about the guy who wears glasses and sits quietly in class. what's up with him?

can't wait for next one!!!!


yeah =/ "the adults are too busy to notice stuff"? o__0

i think that guy with the glasses "WILL" somehow become her friend...(i'm just guessing)
13418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / JPN -> KR -> USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/07

shion_mion wrote:


K223 wrote:

i love the 4th episode, because she's becoming stronger, thanks to hatori-san, who kicks butt, by the way. she's really cool.

but i hate how their homeroom teacher is so oblivious or chooses to ignore what's going on. i hate her attitude.

and i wonder about the guy who wears glasses and sits quietly in class. what's up with him?

can't wait for next one!!!!


yeah =/ "the adults are too busy to notice stuff"? o__0

i think that guy with the glasses "WILL" somehow become her friend...(i'm just guessing)


oh, the really quiet guy sitting in the edge of the classroom? yeah i think so too..he always look sad ..
6018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / どこかな~
Offline
Posted 7/24/07
i read part of this manga, and i think the drama will be interesting too. think anyone will upload it here once its subbed?
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/24/07

bdragonst wrote:

oh, the really quiet guy sitting in the edge of the classroom? yeah i think so too..he always look sad ..


yeah...he's emo? o_0


Ray0 wrote:

i read part of this manga, and i think the drama will be interesting too. think anyone will upload it here once its subbed?


hmmm i dont know =/
i'm waiting for episode 1 with subs -___-
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Czech republic
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
It seems very interesting. I like the plot...What about subs? No subs released? Does anyone know when the subs are coming out?

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/S.O.S._Fansubs Episode 1 still in progress -.-" I really envy japanese, chinese and korean.
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/27/07

ngocanh wrote:

It seems very interesting. I like the plot...What about subs? No subs released? Does anyone know when the subs are coming out?

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/S.O.S._Fansubs Episode 1 still in progress -.-" I really envy japanese, chinese and korean.


-____- i don't know when the subs are coming out... =/...i check s.o.s. fansubs everyday ><

yeah i wish i understand chinese -____-

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.