First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Newsweek Madam President Issue - already boxed!
Posted 11/5/16


all ready to go for when the fraud goes down
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/5/16
She deserves it.
Donald Trump is a child molester and his wife worked in USA illegally before gaining a working visa, why would anyone want these two in control of USA?
37954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/16

NyxUlric wrote:

Donald Trump is a child molester


If he's a child molester then Hillary is a child sacrificing occultist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SSa9tTa0-k

Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/5/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


NyxUlric wrote:

Donald Trump is a child molester


If he's a child molester then Hillary is a child sacrificing occultist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SSa9tTa0-k



Delete your account asap. Nobody has time for your trolling and youtube links.
37954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/5/16

NyxUlric wrote:



Delete your account asap. Nobody has time for your trolling and youtube links.


Just youtube link?
Its a decades old interview with a woman who claims she was a child sex slave kept and used by Hillary and Bill Clinton.
But tell me more about anonymous accusations and a claim that was thrown out of court
26220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 11/5/16
They usually have them ready no matter what. Somewhere there are cases of President Gore and President McCain issues I'm sure.
13852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/16
Did you know that newpapers often print a story for both outcomes, so they would be ready no matter what happens? That means that some papers printed both "Cubs win" and "Indians win" headlines before game 7 of the world series and only shipped out the "Cubs Win" ones.

Go Cubs!
47478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/16

sundin13 wrote:

Did you know that newpapers often print a story for both outcomes, so they would be ready no matter what happens? That means that some papers printed both "Cubs win" and "Indians win" headlines before game 7 of the world series and only shipped out the "Cubs Win" ones.

Go Cubs!


^^ This.
18899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 11/5/16

NyxUlric wrote:

She deserves it.
Donald Trump is a child molester and his wife worked in USA illegally before gaining a working visa, why would anyone want these two in control of USA?


She just dropped the lawsuit and has refused to speak about their t because she know no one, but you, believes her and she is worried about the libel lawsuit being brought against her by Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/donald-trump-teenage-rape-accusations-lawsuit-dropped
26220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 11/5/16

sundin13 wrote:

Did you know that newpapers often print a story for both outcomes, so they would be ready no matter what happens? That means that some papers printed both "Cubs win" and "Indians win" headlines before game 7 of the world series and only shipped out the "Cubs Win" ones.

Go Cubs!


Did you hear? Newsweek said they formed a new partnership with a reputable company to come come with an innovative way to print the news if Trump won.

18899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 11/5/16

sundin13 wrote:

Did you know that newpapers often print a story for both outcomes, so they would be ready no matter what happens? That means that some papers printed both "Cubs win" and "Indians win" headlines before game 7 of the world series and only shipped out the "Cubs Win" ones.

Go Cubs!


I need proof. Can you find us the Newsweek trump version?
42794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/5/16
lmfao how's that L taste?
17583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/5/16
Uh....Newsweek needs to slow their roll there....

She is still leading, but Trump's also gaining quickly and has a decent chance of a clear path.
47478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/16

Nogara-san wrote:

Uh....Newsweek needs to slow their roll there....

She is still leading, but Trump's also gaining quickly and has a decent chance of a clear path.


They make both since they want to get to press immediately after the results are announced. Most people consider these election types of newspapers/magazines commemorative issues so they all want to get them out there as soon as possible and make sure it looks good.
26220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 11/5/16

NyxUlric wrote:

She deserves it.
Donald Trump is a child molester and his wife worked in USA illegally before gaining a working visa, why would anyone want these two in control of USA?


https://www.rt.com/usa/365401-woman-drops-lawsuit-rape-trump/
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.