First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Donald Trump rushed off stage by Secret Service
20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16

RaisedInACult wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Yes and we are dealing with the chinese.

Also Gun restriction is not something i want many people want it reformed

No one is teaching anyone to be transgender if they are they need to be removed.

Australia has it's faults yes but we are dealing with them.

I have every right to want whats best for my country and i don't like the ways Liberals have turned my country bad by selling out to the chinese and banning guns (even though banning guns has led to lower crime)

If it's insane to want the best for your country and family then sure im insane.

Australia is doing great though we have a great healthcare system and Disability system that will be fucked over if trump wins more so then it is now and without either people like me and other disabled people will be left without the money to afford to live.

We are dealing with our problems and trying to fix them meanwhile you guys let both Hillary and Trump be the last candidates and that's on you, you guys fucked up if Trump wins i have every reason to hate people in America who voted for him and hurt the lives of so many people.


Think what you will but Electing Trump is just as bad as electing hillary for America ....atleast that shitty Hillary won't impact other countries as negatively.


Then again i don't think i can expect anything from you since you like Trump and have no problem with him and you say "Transgender" as if it's just some made up term and fairytale which shows ignorance.



They must be running some big propaganda campaigns in Australia.

TPP and these "free trade" deals are fucking YOU, the plebe, an enriching the oligarchs. TPP needs to be destroyed along with NAFTA and all these asinine free trade deals.

We have this big trade imbalance because our government sold us out to oligarchs, enriched them to send all the production overseas, and americans lose jobs.

Read......Protection vs Corruption, which is worse for an economy.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-05/protectionism-vs-corruption-which-worse-economy



Free Trade isn't a big deal no idea where you got that propaganda as there is no campaigns saying its good or bad.

Protection can be bad for an economy sometimes.

If you know something i don't explain to me why free trade is bad other then the whole "corporations are evil nonsense"

if not the TPP how do you think we should go about globalization and free trade as we need it.
To be honest i don't want the TPP in its current form as whilst it will help my countries economy it will fuck it up in other ways also but so far its the only option we have been given at this moment in time.
7244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pensacola
Offline
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16
that secret service has to be good, I mean they kept obama alive all this time.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/6/16

runec wrote:

Can we all just take a moment to agree that this is farking insane?



Its a political rally, not Desert Storm. The hell is up with the cops there?




Those are locally made AR-15s dumbass. Everybody has at least one here.
3524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 11/6/16

runec wrote:

Can we all just take a moment to agree that this is farking insane?



Its a political rally, not Desert Storm. The hell is up with the cops there?




I accidentally read it as officers being inside of him while he's being held in the restroom.
runec 
28334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16

VZ68 wrote:
Those are locally made AR-15s dumbass. Everybody has at least one here.


Right, because whether or not the rifle is locally sourced is the problem here. The fark? >.>



Dogempire wrote:
I accidentally read it as officers being inside of him while he's being held in the restroom.


Given how overzealous they look that's not outside the realm of possibility.
Emtro 
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/16

MysticGon wrote:

https://youtu.be/txfUa2DpuxU

Not even president and people are trying to kill the man. He's gonna end up like Robert Kennedy if he isn't careful.


Was there an assassin? I know there were two legit attempts at his rallies, one covered up by CNN of all people, and I heard about him being rushed off the stage but I didn't hear the reason why.
24279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/16

Emtro wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

https://youtu.be/txfUa2DpuxU

Not even president and people are trying to kill the man. He's gonna end up like Robert Kennedy if he isn't careful.


Was there an assassin? I know there were two legit attempts at his rallies, one covered up by CNN of all people, and I heard about him being rushed off the stage but I didn't hear the reason why.


Nah, just some troll.
35138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Online
Posted 11/6/16

Ryulightorb
The TTP needs to go through and America should be part of it.


Um, you do realize how bad the TPP is for all countries involved if it actually goes through? I've been following it off and on for almost the last year now, and it imposes more restrictions on what can be imported and exported and things like that rather than making it easier to import and export things. It can even impact things online, like streaming anime and other shows, and therefore Crunchyroll could even suffer from it if it went through. There are more negatives than positives about the TPP, and it needs to be looked over and re-written before it even becomes remotely passable.
35138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Online
Posted 11/6/16
I'm sorry, but unless you're someone who's actually held a position in the White House, I don't think that the Secret Service should be protecting you just because you're running for President. Hire your own damn security. I don't like the fact that tax payer dollars are paying for people who don't deserve to have the Secret Service protecting them. And no, that is not something that is just directed at Trump, it's directed at all candidates who have never held a position in the White House.
20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/6/16

BlackRose0607 wrote:


Ryulightorb
The TTP needs to go through and America should be part of it.


Um, you do realize how bad the TPP is for all countries involved if it actually goes through? I've been following it off and on for almost the last year now, and it imposes more restrictions on what can be imported and exported and things like that rather than making it easier to import and export things. It can even impact things online, like streaming anime and other shows, and therefore Crunchyroll could even suffer from it if it went through. There are more negatives than positives about the TPP, and it needs to be looked over and re-written before it even becomes remotely passable.


Yes it's bad however it's the only choice left unless they have come up with something new.

I don't want to be spied on or have those restrictions either but we need free trade for the economy atleast my country does because its economy is linked to other countries primarily.

I will admit I did not know a lot of the negatives until I did more research today it seems wiki leaks has released a lot of reasons for it not to go through.

Still we need something and America is soon going to drag us down with them sadly.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/6/16

runec wrote:


VZ68 wrote:
Those are locally made AR-15s dumbass. Everybody has at least one here.


Right, because whether or not the rifle is locally sourced is the problem here. The fark? >.>



Dogempire wrote:
I accidentally read it as officers being inside of him while he's being held in the restroom.


Given how overzealous they look that's not outside the realm of possibility.


Since the LEO's fuckin' paid for them themselves, stop your bitching.
runec 
28334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/16

VZ68 wrote:
Since the LEO's fuckin' paid for them themselves, stop your bitching.


Hey, if you want to live in a police state that's your business. For the rest us in the civilized world though it ticks off alarm bells when the line between an officer and a soldier gets blurred.

10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/6/16

runec wrote:


VZ68 wrote:
Since the LEO's fuckin' paid for them themselves, stop your bitching.


Hey, if you want to live in a police state that's your business. For the rest us in the civilized world though it ticks off alarm bells when the line between an officer and a soldier gets blurred.



I own the same weapon. It's not my fault you aren't as well armed as the local LEOs.
27282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/16
Sounds like people are starting to get scared and worried af for this country!
35138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Online
Posted 11/6/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:


Ryulightorb
The TTP needs to go through and America should be part of it.


Um, you do realize how bad the TPP is for all countries involved if it actually goes through? I've been following it off and on for almost the last year now, and it imposes more restrictions on what can be imported and exported and things like that rather than making it easier to import and export things. It can even impact things online, like streaming anime and other shows, and therefore Crunchyroll could even suffer from it if it went through. There are more negatives than positives about the TPP, and it needs to be looked over and re-written before it even becomes remotely passable.


Yes it's bad however it's the only choice left unless they have come up with something new.

I don't want to be spied on or have those restrictions either but we need free trade for the economy at least my country does because its economy is linked to other countries primarily.

I will admit I did not know a lot of the negatives until I did more research today it seems wiki leaks has released a lot of reasons for it not to go through.

Still we need something and America is soon going to drag us down with them sadly.


Which is exactly why I said that it needs to be looked over and re-written before it even becomes passable. As it stands now, the TPP is an extremely bad trade deal that will actually affect countries more negatively than positively. They need to revisit it and come up with a better trade deal than that, one that benefits all countries involved rather than putting up such harsh restrictions. And I understand how you feel about the whole economy thing too, because I have been out of a job since the end of June of this year and haven't been able to find a new one yet, even though there are jobs available out there. Part of it's because I've worked in retail my whole adult life and really want to get out of it, unless I own my own store, but the other part is the economy and the fact that there are people more educated than me who are looking for the better jobs because they aren't easy to find.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.