First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Bottled or Canned drinks.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16
So which do you drink from more? Bottle or Can? Or maybe you prefer a cup?

Which do you prefer?




136480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16
Entirely depends on the drink. If it's soda, I definitely prefer fountain drinks in a cup. My beer should be in a bottle while some other things really only come in cans. So I don't have an aversion to any but each type of drink has a superior setting in my opinion.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16

kufirst wrote:

Entirely depends on the drink. If it's soda, I definitely prefer fountain drinks in a cup. My beer should be in a bottle while some other things really only come in cans. So I don't have an aversion to any but each type of drink has a superior setting in my opinion.


Makes sense.
136480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16
Of course it makes sense. I mean who would say or write something if it didn't make sen.... Oh.. yeah, that's right, this is 2016... Anything goes when it comes to logic if you say it loud enough and often enough. lol
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16

kufirst wrote:

Of course it makes sense. I mean who would say or write something if it didn't make sen.... Oh.. yeah, that's right, this is 2016... Anything goes when it comes to logic if you say it loud enough and often enough. lol


2025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/5/16
I like the taste of canned soda.
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16


You know some how I just knew you would post something weird. Like whenever I see you commenting on some of my thread or others, you post weird and funny stuff.
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16

qualeshia3 wrote:



You know some how I just knew you would post something weird. Like whenever I see you commenting on some of my thread or others, you post weird and funny stuff.


ai post weird stuffz?
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16




Yeah, you do. But they are also funny. So it's a funny weird.
5055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16
Glass for everything. Soda? Glass bottle. Beer, in a Maß or Stein. Liquor and Schnaps, drinking glass.

Maybe only thing different in terracotta coffee mug I guess.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16

Dark_Alma wrote:

Glass for everything. Soda? Glass bottle. Beer, in a Maß or Stein. Liquor and Schnaps, drinking glass.

Maybe only thing different in terracotta coffee mug I guess.



To be honest, I never drunk soda out of a glass bottle.
5326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16
Glass bottle>can>plastic bottle
22138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16
Canned drinks hold more drink per can than bottle's hold per bottle. If it's a glass bottle there's not much reason, but if it's a screw top then bottled is better just for convenience.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/16 , edited 11/6/16

ClothStatue wrote:

Canned drinks hold more drink per can than bottle's hold per bottle. If it's a glass bottle there's not much reason, but if it's a screw top then bottled is better just for convenience.


Really?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.