DT pedo accuser drops case
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html

for anyone that didnt already dismiss this based on the fact that none of the hundreds of girls interviewed (many of whom which knew each other from being around one another there,) not a single one of them knew who this mystery girl was.
14373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Online
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16
i'm not saying whether it happened or not, but dailymail has 0 credibility. it's considered a troll news site.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16

namealreadytaken wrote:

i'm not saying whether it happened or not, but dailymail has 0 credibility. it's considered a troll news site.


Any news outlet with a political agenda has 0 credibility in this election.
18403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Chicago
Online
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16

Dogempire wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:

i'm not saying whether it happened or not, but dailymail has 0 credibility. it's considered a troll news site.


Any news outlet with a political agenda has 0 credibility in this election.


That sounds like every single news outlet that covers the election.
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16

namealreadytaken wrote:

it's considered a troll news site.


By people incapable of hearing opinions other than their own, maybe.
11291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16
"It's a troll site"

*posts links to Huffpost, and if you believe WikiLeaks, any of the major newchannels in the USA*
14373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Online
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16

VZ68 wrote:

"It's a troll site"

*posts links to Huffpost, and if you believe WikiLeaks, any of the major newchannels in the USA*


wikileaks can actually be verified. you just need to download the mail and check the sent id.
supposedly it's illegal to verify, but it is possible.
more info: http://blog.erratasec.com/2016/10/yes-we-can-validate-wikileaks-emails.html
7689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pensacola
Offline
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16
wikileaks is already verified and have a long history of being right. only retarded liberals choose to ignore the facts.
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 12/1/16
Closed because OP nuked.
You must be logged in to post.