First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Montreal restaurant under fire for trying to prevent trans woman from using the washroom
18503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal,Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 26 days ago

PrinceJudar wrote:



Why would anyone want to invest any intelligence into this topic?


You can't have any intellectual discussions on topics like these.
4573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 27 days ago

PrinceJudar wrote:



Why would anyone want to invest any intelligence into this topic?


I used well researched and supported facts last time, at this point the only thing left to do is sit back and laugh my ass off.
35872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 26 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:



I used well researched and supported facts last time


Propaganda != facts

I like how little trans six year old Stefonknee gets no response.
4573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 27 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:



I used well researched and supported facts last time


Propaganda != facts


Thank god we have people like you to bring us nothing but the truest of facts. Tell me more about how mtf transitions are carried out through penectomy.
35872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:

. Tell me more about how mtf transitions are carried out through penectomy.



"Ackshually they don't really cut their wieners off so its okay!"

Yeah they just mutilate it and create an open wound that has to be dilated forever or else it will heal. All in an attempt to satiate the patient's mental illness and sexual fetishes.
4573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

. Tell me more about how mtf transitions are carried out through penectomy.



"Ackshually they don't really cut their wieners off so its okay!"

Yeah they just mutilate it and create an open wound that has to be dilated forever or else it will heal up in an attempt to satiate the patients mental illness and sexual fetishes.


More cold hard facts that definitely haven't been refuted already.

Especially with how you put something I never said in quotes. Very factual.
zooku 
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago
dont try to play god and change your/people's bodies.
Just dont. Transgenders are nasty creatures with unnatural bodies.
Just dont play god, people, and we should be fine
zooku 
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 27 days ago
This post has been reported to moderators.

what's wrong expressing oneself?
lmao butthurt kids
35872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 27 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:


More cold hard facts that definitely haven't been refuted already.



Try actually looking it up.
When you try to turn your dick into a vagina all you get is a wound that will heal up unless you dilate it.
Last I checked vaginas don't scab over if you don't use em
1828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Online
Posted 27 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


tsukiac wrote:


Disappointing



Not as much as this


sigh


zooku wrote:

dont try to play god and change your/people's bodies.
Just dont. Transgenders are nasty creatures with unnatural bodies.
Just dont play god, people, and we should be fine


Really disappointing
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 27 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Propaganda != facts


All you're doing is circle jerking. Although, I suppose your perception allows "memes" to somewhat like recent substantiated journals from reputable sources contributing to a worthwhile discussion regarding some sort of claim. Clearly you're attempting to sway people with your exceptional knowledge and not making an emotional based argument within disgust and cringe.

Don't let me stop you from reaching your climax though, you definitely know your science dude. You are the wikipedia of facts.

17179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago
This thread haven't even reach the 3rd page and there's already a discussion about beating people

Speaks volumes on how trans people are already treated in regard to physical violence and abuse.
4573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


More cold hard facts that definitely haven't been refuted already.



Try actually looking it up.
When you try to turn your dick into a vagina all you get is a wound that will heal up unless you dilate it.
Last I checked vaginas don't scab over if you don't use em


Okay, you're a guy so this I can actually get you not knowing, but the short answer is yes, Vaginas require dilation even if you have them from birth. Now you are correct that sexual intercourse is not needed to keep the vagina in shape, but that is only because a woman's menstrual cycle will be performing necessary measures to keep it in it's best condition. In women who are menopausal (or infertile for other reasons) there are a number of different issues that require treatment with a vaginal dilator. There can be other things that require use of a dilator as well, such as side effects from certain cancer treatments or vaginismus.
35872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 27 days ago

PrinceJudar wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Propaganda != facts


All you're doing is circle jerking. Although, I suppose your perception allows "memes" to somewhat like recent substantiated journals


What memes? Pictures of actual trans people?
Just because it has a picture with words doesn't mean its a 'meme'

Also haven't seen a link to a 'substantiated journal' yet.
48409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Montreal restaurant under fire for trying to prevent trans woman from using the washroom



Another day another product of a sick and dying society. Any thoughts?


society has always been sick and twisted.
Not too long ago white Christian Americans were doing this


graphic image removed ~digs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.