First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Montreal restaurant under fire for trying to prevent trans woman from using the washroom
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago

Emtro wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Montreal restaurant under fire for trying to prevent trans woman from using the washroom



Another day another product of a sick and dying society. Any thoughts?


If only she was beaten and forced to take dangerous drugs as a child. Then society would be perfect, eh?


If only she was beaten and thrown off a building for being a he.. like in islamic countries, then society would be perfect, eh? ;)


If only this thread had anything at all to do with islamic countries. Then that post wouldn't look like a sad and desperate attempt to discredit something you don't like, eh?
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / many homes differ...
Offline
Posted 26 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Montreal restaurant under fire for trying to prevent trans woman from using the washroom



Another day another product of a sick and dying society. Any thoughts?


>> It a bit harsh but i agree society is falling apart I honestly have a hard time looking at those pics. but as you know
nothing will change in society always wants more and i watch quietly as the world around me burns the moment
I say i disagree I am chastised for my views? anyway thank you for this thread.
24932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 26 days ago
Heh, you can mutter just about any excuse and be let into the women's bathroom, but this guy somehow managed to be suspicious enough to get chased out.
Sogno- 
45631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 26 days ago
lol wahts with that picture
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 26 days ago
I still don't understand why people care. It's a bathroom, she's just there to pee and powder her nose; how does it affect you if she's got a stubble?
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 26 days ago

pansyforyourthoughts wrote:

I still don't understand why people care. It's a bathroom, she's just there to pee and powder her nose; how does it affect you if she's got a stubble?


Most opposition to letting transgendered people use their preferred gender's bathroom is that men will just put a dress on and go into a women's restroom and rape women and children.

They probably got kicked out because they (literally) look like a man who put on a blue wig and lipstick to try to get into the women's restroom. Plus that stubble isn't helping them look like a woman.
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 26 days ago

Most opposition to letting transgendered people use their preferred gender's bathroom is that men will just put a dress on and go into a women's restroom and rape women and children.


There are children in the men's room, too. I just don't really get the fearmongeringg on this one. Besides, doesn't this idea mean trans men have to use the women's room? That doesn't seem any better, to me.
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 26 days ago

pansyforyourthoughts wrote:
Besides, doesn't this idea mean trans men have to use the women's room?


Yes, yes it does

3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 26 days ago

Dogempire wrote:


pansyforyourthoughts wrote:

I still don't understand why people care. It's a bathroom, she's just there to pee and powder her nose; how does it affect you if she's got a stubble?


Most opposition to letting transgendered people use their preferred gender's bathroom is that men will just put a dress on and go into a women's restroom and rape women and children.

They probably got kicked out because they (literally) look like a man who put on a blue wig and lipstick to try to get into the women's restroom. Plus that stubble isn't helping them look like a woman.


People who use that argument are really short-sighted and obviously haven't put much thought into it...
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 26 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

. Tell me more about how mtf transitions are carried out through penectomy.



"Ackshually they don't really cut their wieners off so its okay!"

Yeah they just mutilate it and create an open wound that has to be dilated forever or else it will heal. All in an attempt to satiate the patient's mental illness and sexual fetishes.


Well damn. If this isn't a neuanced and educated statement then I don't know what is...
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 26 days ago

Syndicaidramon wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


pansyforyourthoughts wrote:

I still don't understand why people care. It's a bathroom, she's just there to pee and powder her nose; how does it affect you if she's got a stubble?


Most opposition to letting transgendered people use their preferred gender's bathroom is that men will just put a dress on and go into a women's restroom and rape women and children.

They probably got kicked out because they (literally) look like a man who put on a blue wig and lipstick to try to get into the women's restroom. Plus that stubble isn't helping them look like a woman.


People who use that argument are really short-sighted and obviously haven't put much thought into it...


Are you expecting conservative politicians to put thought into their ideas? Have you seen Donald Trump?
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 26 days ago

zooku wrote:

dont try to play god and change your/people's bodies.

Just dont. Transgenders are nasty creatures with unnatural bodies.
Just dont play god, people, and we should be fine


Why not? Give ONE good reason that's not based on superstitious fear-mongering and that doesn't appeal to the "it's icky" BS reasoning.
As far as nasty goes, I think religion is nasty, yet you don't see me going around telling fundietards that they can't express themselves the way they want, despite how their cognitive deficiency is an insult to the human mind...
But hey, of course the religious zealots don't want to give others the same rights as the others would give them. They never do.
Because of how loving they are, of course...

I would've called it unnatural, but I'm not so dense as to make the argument that something is bad just because it's "unnatural"...
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 26 days ago

Dogempire wrote:

Are you expecting conservative politicians to put thought into their ideas? Have you seen Donald Trump?


No, I'm not. Then again, to be perfectly honest, I don't expect any side to put thoughts into their ideas anymore.
Hillary supporters haven't exactly shown themselves to be the sanest of individuals either.
This election season is a mockery to the human mind and shall forever stand as a monumental testimony to how stupid and sheepish most people are...
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 26 days ago

Syndicaidramon wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

Are you expecting conservative politicians to put thought into their ideas? Have you seen Donald Trump?


No, I'm not. Then again, to be perfectly honest, I don't expect any side to put thoughts into their ideas anymore.
Hillary supporters haven't exactly shown themselves to be the sanest of individuals either.
This election season is a mockery to the human mind and shall forever stand as a monumental testimony to how stupid and sheepish most people are...


Unfortunately Trump got his nomination because people tend to be attracted towards the loudest people with the strongest opinions, and Hillary partially because superdelegates are a thing at the DNC, plus Bernie was a bit too left leaning.
82916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 26 days ago
He should have just used the men's room, the restaurant was correct. Only two genders/sexes exist in this world (male/female) and despite mutilation of the body one cannot change the gender of their birth. Though this shouldn't be an issue for government anyway, let the restaurant follow their own policy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.