First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Donald Trump has filed bankruptcy FOUR times. Why are people voting him?
10623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 11/7/16 , edited 11/7/16
here's a report from an English news media, which Hillary supporters will refuse to watch:
'Trump would not be permitted to win' - Assange interview w/John Pilger (Courtesy Darthmouth Films)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7lYRnF1F8

edit: "Russia hacked the DNC lel!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D92Gc7f6Lk
Gets It.
24735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 11/7/16 , edited 11/7/16

namealreadytaken wrote:

here's a report from an English news media, which Hillary supporters will refuse to watch:
'Trump would not be permitted to win' - Assange interview w/John Pilger (Courtesy Darthmouth Films)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7lYRnF1F8


I've seen it several times now. But I trust Assange as much as I trust Clinton or Trump.

Pro Tip: I don't trust any of them.
12105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/16

Humms wrote:

That's a good one.

We don't need a president, we need a group of individuals dedicated to their craft to come together to find the best possible solution for everything, economic, medical, safety, transportation, trade, etc.

Honestly enough Bullshit. Someone is going to win tomorrow, and if you don't like it, tough shit. Unless everyone wants to take a stand, there is nothing we can do about it.

People have been in debt the moment we created trade and currency, so what the fuck does it matter when someone files for bankruptcy? At least he's got the balls to stand up and speak about something, no matter how wrong it may be, he doesn't give a dam, he has money, and that's all anyone ever cared about when it comes to running a country.

Please say I'm wrong, I dare ya.


Your wrong. Dare complete, next dare.

Shitty jokes aside, the president is actually just a single person in a group of individuals dedicated to their craft coming together to find the best possible solutions. They called it a government, and like all collections of people, results are mixed. Not that you are wrong on this point, just that it's been tried over and over again. So yeah, saying we need it like it's a different answer is wrong.

Furthermore, some one is going to win tommorow by all likely hood. But if we have a repeat of 2000, you would be wrong again. Though someone will likely win eventually.

And actually, trade and debt predate currency. Currency was a solution to problems created by trade and debt. So... you are actually just wrong on that point. Nor does that point have anything to do with the pros and cons of filing bankruptcy.

Lastly, money is an important factor in peoples concerns regarding running a country, but over generalizations are easy to defeat by finding a single person who doesn't agree. I for example, don't give a fuck about how much money Trump or Clinton have. Thus, you are wrong again...

Anyway, I'm sure you knew that most of your statements were to all inclusive to be fully correct on any point you made, so I'm not sure why you were so confident in saying essentially nothing.
62009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The stars.. too b...
Online
Posted 11/7/16

ninjitsuko wrote:


dyme420 wrote:
Wow, I'm curious to know what the fuck you're smoking, and if they offer it where I'm at? My dad, before Obamacare was paying about $105 a month with a 5000 deductible. Now, with the same deductible he's paying just under $400 a month... Not sure where you're getting your information from, I understand that assholes are warm and cozy, but you might want to take your head out and look around.




I'm not smoking anything, that's just actual reporting data from various sources that are actually taking a look at it. You'll find that the growth of premium prices have slowed since Obamacare has come out: http://www.pwc.com/us/en/health-industries/health-research-institute/aca-state-exchanges.html. So maybe you should stop drinking whatever alcoholic beverages you're consuming while responding to posts on Crunchyroll, seems like you're insulting before doing any fact checking.

As an added bonus, you'll also find that overall spending on health care has reduced since Obamacare has come out, see: http://www.commonwealthfund.org/~/media/files/publications/issue-brief/2015/jan/1800_collins_biennial_survey_brief.pdf?la=en. This means that we're not spending as much on health care-related expenses now that more of us are insured.

As for your father's premium, he's likely over the age of 50 and has pre-existing health conditions as well. If he's not getting the insurance through the healthcare.gov site, they're going to pound him hard due to these two facts. Before Obamacare, I was paying $375 for $7000 deductible. Now I'm paying $200.72 for the same program. Of course, I'm under the age of 50, have no pre-existing health issues, and make less than $100k per year. So perhaps you should either investigate why your father is paying as much as he is (if he's making over $100k per year, that would be a good indication too) or try to determine how much you're paying yourself (since you're closer to my age range).

But hey, don't let facts stand in your way of logic here. It's okay. It's only politics.




"Three years into open enrollment under the ACA, carriers are refining their exchange portfolios – both in terms of what products they sell and how much they sell them for. Benchmark premiums – those for the second-lowest-cost silver plans – increased more dramatically in 2016 than in 2015. In 2016, there were 20 states where the benchmark premium in the most populous county grew by double digits. In comparison, just five states experienced such increases in 2015. Eleven states did see decreases in the benchmark premium in 2016, but this is down from 25 states in 2015." - Your own data says otherwise.


As for your second link... It's listing participation rates, including expansion of medicare. Costs are not going down, they're being subsidized. Either you pay monthly for shitty insurance or you're taxed a % of your gross income.

" Excessive cost-sharing for Americans across all insurance types could jeopardize improvements in access to
care and medical bill burdens documented in the survey.
States’ decisions to reject the Medicaid expansion have left large numbers of the poorest Americans in the country
without health insurance. Since the survey was fielded in July, one additional state has expanded its program,
seven others are in discussions to move to forward, and still others may follow their lead this year."

-It's also 2 years old.
"Conducted from July to December 2014, for the first time since it began in
2001, the survey finds declines in the number of people who report cost-related access problems
and medical-related financial difficulties. The number of adults who did not get needed health
care because of cost declined from 80 million people, or 43 percent, in 2012 to 66 million, or
36 percent, in 2014. The number of adults who reported problems paying their medical bills
declined from an estimated 75 million people in 2012 to 64 million people in 2014."


As for my fathers insurance, we've done all we can. Jointly and retired, my parents net maybe 50k a year, I make more than them combined. He's had the same conditions since 2005. Yet his premiums have risen about 300% in the past 10 years. We're not in a bind, but to say costs rising can't be proven is laughable.
10623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 11/7/16

ninjitsuko wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:

here's a report from an English news media, which Hillary supporters will refuse to watch:
'Trump would not be permitted to win' - Assange interview w/John Pilger (Courtesy Darthmouth Films)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7lYRnF1F8


I've seen it several times now. But I trust Assange as much as I trust Clinton or Trump.

Pro Tip: I don't trust any of them.


the emails were leaked, and you can confirm the emails leaked are legit and not doctored.

as for me, i';d rather trust a neutral non-American news source than a heavily biased news source like WP or CNN, NY Times, etc, etc.
18722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


fluffytailz3000 wrote:

Because Americans are dumb.


I'm beginning to thing this is true... which scares me as i wanted to move to America but the chance of that happening with someone like Trump in is more unlikely then if Hillary were to win.

They both suck and are awful people why people want to pick the one who openly is racist and awful is beyond me.
Hillary isn't any better but i would personally pick her stupid disgusting ass over Trump any day.

Thank god im not American yet i eventually will move there but i think i'll wait till things get better.


we aren't dumb, it would be Hillary vs nice old grandpa Bernie if they hadn't rigged it against him,

signed, former Bernie supporter
Gets It.
24735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Online
Posted 11/7/16

namealreadytaken wrote:

the emails were leaked, and you can confirm the emails leaked are legit and not doctored.


I'd disagree with this. I've stated how they can be doctored. DKIM doesn't prove anything when verification is done on a local machine that has nothing to do with the domain's email server.
20883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/7/16 , edited 11/7/16

redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


fluffytailz3000 wrote:

Because Americans are dumb.


I'm beginning to thing this is true... which scares me as i wanted to move to America but the chance of that happening with someone like Trump in is more unlikely then if Hillary were to win.

They both suck and are awful people why people want to pick the one who openly is racist and awful is beyond me.
Hillary isn't any better but i would personally pick her stupid disgusting ass over Trump any day.

Thank god im not American yet i eventually will move there but i think i'll wait till things get better.


we aren't dumb, it would be Hillary vs nice old grandpa Bernie if they hadn't rigged it against him,

signed, former Bernie supporter


Not all Americans are dumb yes but the majority of people i have seen were for hillary or trump in the beginning the people seem to be unable to make good choices.

I personally would not support anyone who doesn't plan to take militairy funding and feed it into things such as education and healthcare which America needs


Bernie had the right ideas sadly people prefer Trump and Hillary....personally i would pick the lesser of the two evils and put Hillary in if it was my chance esspecialy since if the rumour which aren't even proven are true it would end in her being kicked out and another election being put in place.

However that's wishful thinking.

You guys are screwed :/
18722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


fluffytailz3000 wrote:

Because Americans are dumb.


I'm beginning to thing this is true... which scares me as i wanted to move to America but the chance of that happening with someone like Trump in is more unlikely then if Hillary were to win.

They both suck and are awful people why people want to pick the one who openly is racist and awful is beyond me.
Hillary isn't any better but i would personally pick her stupid disgusting ass over Trump any day.

Thank god im not American yet i eventually will move there but i think i'll wait till things get better.


we aren't dumb, it would be Hillary vs nice old grandpa Bernie if they hadn't rigged it against him,

signed, former Bernie supporter


Not all Americans are dumb yes but the majority of people i have seen were for hillary or trump in the beginning the people seem to be unable to make good choices.

I personally would not support anyone who doesn't plan to take militairy funding and feed it into things such as education and healthcare which America needs


we need to vote local if we want a change in education honestly

im more worried about the racial issues going on here, it will get so much worse under Hillary

im still fuming over the fact Obama ranted about "police needing to not be racist" right infront of their coffins at their funeral in dalls TX
18722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


fluffytailz3000 wrote:

Because Americans are dumb.


I'm beginning to thing this is true... which scares me as i wanted to move to America but the chance of that happening with someone like Trump in is more unlikely then if Hillary were to win.

They both suck and are awful people why people want to pick the one who openly is racist and awful is beyond me.
Hillary isn't any better but i would personally pick her stupid disgusting ass over Trump any day.

Thank god im not American yet i eventually will move there but i think i'll wait till things get better.


we aren't dumb, it would be Hillary vs nice old grandpa Bernie if they hadn't rigged it against him,

signed, former Bernie supporter


Not all Americans are dumb yes but the majority of people i have seen were for hillary or trump in the beginning the people seem to be unable to make good choices.

I personally would not support anyone who doesn't plan to take militairy funding and feed it into things such as education and healthcare which America needs


Bernie had the right ideas sadly people prefer Trump and Hillary....personally i would pick the lesser of the two evils and put Hillary in if it was my chance esspecialy since if the rumour which aren't even proven are true it would end in her being kicked out and another election being put in place.

However that's wishful thinking.

You guys are screwed :/


it wasn't that people didn't want him. people were scared away from wanting him because of the controlled media parroting that he is a Nazi socialist blah blah blah fucking blah -_-
20883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/7/16

redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


fluffytailz3000 wrote:

Because Americans are dumb.


I'm beginning to thing this is true... which scares me as i wanted to move to America but the chance of that happening with someone like Trump in is more unlikely then if Hillary were to win.

They both suck and are awful people why people want to pick the one who openly is racist and awful is beyond me.
Hillary isn't any better but i would personally pick her stupid disgusting ass over Trump any day.

Thank god im not American yet i eventually will move there but i think i'll wait till things get better.


we aren't dumb, it would be Hillary vs nice old grandpa Bernie if they hadn't rigged it against him,

signed, former Bernie supporter


Not all Americans are dumb yes but the majority of people i have seen were for hillary or trump in the beginning the people seem to be unable to make good choices.

I personally would not support anyone who doesn't plan to take militairy funding and feed it into things such as education and healthcare which America needs


we need to vote local if we want a change in education honestly

im more worried about the racial issues going on here, it will get so much worse under Hillary

im still fuming over the fact Obama ranted about "police needing to not be racist" right infront of their coffins at their funeral in dalls TX


Well from my knowledge its going to be 10x worse for Trans and Coloured people under Trump but i may be wrong there but from what i have seen Trump is less accepting and i have friends in America that sit under both categories so im worried for them because Trump isn't the kind of guy to change his opinion sadly :/

That being said the issues are probably just as bad with Hillary so either way people will suffer
10623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 11/7/16

ninjitsuko wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:

the emails were leaked, and you can confirm the emails leaked are legit and not doctored.


I'd disagree with this. I've stated how they can be doctored. DKIM doesn't prove anything when verification is done on a local machine that has nothing to do with the domain's email server.


i haven't seen your post proving that it's possible. not that it would help, given that i'm not technically proficient in server language.

the key word here is that it could be possible (assuming you're correct). assuming all those leaked mails were indeed doctored, it's pretty strange why Hillary would try and delete them, and how the whole subject is taboo in the left-wing news media. a Congressman was actually censored for even mentioning those mails. if those were fake, why did the DNC chairman resign (iirc), and why did one of the people working at CNN resign, after a leaked mail claims that she gave away debate question to Hillary days before the actual debate?
they could say to the American people that the emails were fake, and prove that they were indeed fake. seems like a logical step to stop fake info from a doctored mail. but they did not, but instead are desperately trying to stop the mails from being leaked.
i'm not saying the mails were doctored or not, but the way the DNC is handling the case sure raises some eyebrows.
20883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/7/16

redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


fluffytailz3000 wrote:

Because Americans are dumb.


I'm beginning to thing this is true... which scares me as i wanted to move to America but the chance of that happening with someone like Trump in is more unlikely then if Hillary were to win.

They both suck and are awful people why people want to pick the one who openly is racist and awful is beyond me.
Hillary isn't any better but i would personally pick her stupid disgusting ass over Trump any day.

Thank god im not American yet i eventually will move there but i think i'll wait till things get better.


we aren't dumb, it would be Hillary vs nice old grandpa Bernie if they hadn't rigged it against him,

signed, former Bernie supporter


Not all Americans are dumb yes but the majority of people i have seen were for hillary or trump in the beginning the people seem to be unable to make good choices.

I personally would not support anyone who doesn't plan to take militairy funding and feed it into things such as education and healthcare which America needs


Bernie had the right ideas sadly people prefer Trump and Hillary....personally i would pick the lesser of the two evils and put Hillary in if it was my chance esspecialy since if the rumour which aren't even proven are true it would end in her being kicked out and another election being put in place.

However that's wishful thinking.

You guys are screwed :/


it wasn't that people didn't want him. people were scared away from wanting him because of the controlled media parroting that he is a Nazi socialist blah blah blah fucking blah -_-


and thats the problem people let fear control them.
I have heard all the socialism crap and Americans fear socialism way too much its just unhealthy.

Socialism itself isn't good but some of the ideas are.
18722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/16 , edited 11/7/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


fluffytailz3000 wrote:

Because Americans are dumb.


I'm beginning to thing this is true... which scares me as i wanted to move to America but the chance of that happening with someone like Trump in is more unlikely then if Hillary were to win.

They both suck and are awful people why people want to pick the one who openly is racist and awful is beyond me.
Hillary isn't any better but i would personally pick her stupid disgusting ass over Trump any day.

Thank god im not American yet i eventually will move there but i think i'll wait till things get better.


we aren't dumb, it would be Hillary vs nice old grandpa Bernie if they hadn't rigged it against him,

signed, former Bernie supporter


Not all Americans are dumb yes but the majority of people i have seen were for hillary or trump in the beginning the people seem to be unable to make good choices.

I personally would not support anyone who doesn't plan to take militairy funding and feed it into things such as education and healthcare which America needs


Bernie had the right ideas sadly people prefer Trump and Hillary....personally i would pick the lesser of the two evils and put Hillary in if it was my chance esspecialy since if the rumour which aren't even proven are true it would end in her being kicked out and another election being put in place.

However that's wishful thinking.

You guys are screwed :/


it wasn't that people didn't want him. people were scared away from wanting him because of the controlled media parroting that he is a Nazi socialist blah blah blah fucking blah -_-


and thats the problem people let fear control them.
I have heard all the socialism crap and Americans fear socialism way too much its just unhealthy.

Socialism itself isn't good but some of the ideas are.


just wait, when Hillary gets in there is gonna be a "big hack" from "Russia" and next thing we know we will be attacking them

edit: just noticed my mistake, god im tired

I meant to say it would be Bernie vs trump lol
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 11/7/16

Tinamarie101 wrote:

People want someone that irresponsible, full of racism and bs running a country?
Americas already in bad enough debt!

What happened to world peace?
Responsibility & Dignity importance?


I don't think you know what's going on in a lot of poor parts of the country.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/04/us/politics/donald-trump-voters.html

...partially because those parts of the country are being ignored.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.