First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Are any of you guys in America gonna bother to vote?
Emtro 
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 25 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:

but trump will lead us to greatness! - Delusional people
but Hillary will fix the economy - Also Delusional.


I don't think trump will do most of what he says because he'll try to get things past the right way and ask smarter people what he SHOULD do to fix the problems he needs to fix. What he will do is select non-partisan judges and rescind the host of illegal executive orders Hussein Obama has inflicted on the country. On top of that he's got the basic understanding that lowering taxes actually generates more revenue for the IRS down, which I know is hard to explain because everyone's been retarded by the lieing Marxists being worshiped in schools, and the economy can finally repair itself.

Little else needs to be done.

Hillary on the other hand will do what she's been doing for 30 years, and worse she wants to start world war 3 by forcing a confrontation with Russia (which I can only assume she's doing as a surrogate to the European elites wanting war with Russia).
20704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 25 days ago

redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


redokami wrote:

yes, for trump

fight me


we don't have to fight you just lose respect for you xP


lose respect for me, I don't really care, I don't know you you don't know me


the ONLY reason im voting for him is because I cant stand Hillary, as I have said countless times here they are both shit


and you are going to lead your country to war xD
20704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 25 days ago

Emtro wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

but trump will lead us to greatness! - Delusional people
but Hillary will fix the economy - Also Delusional.


I don't think trump will do most of what he says because he'll try to get things past the right way and ask smarter people what he SHOULD do to fix the problems he needs to fix. What he will do is select non-partisan judges and rescind the host of illegal executive orders Hussein Obama has inflicted on the country. On top of that he's got the basic understanding that lowering taxes actually generates more revenue for the IRS down, which I know is hard to explain because everyone's been retarded by the lieing Marxists being worshiped in schools, and the economy can finally repair itself.

Little else needs to be done.

Hillary on the other hand will do what she's been doing for 30 years, and worse she wants to start world war 3 by forcing a confrontation with Russia (which I can only assume she's doing as a surrogate to the European elites wanting war with Russia).


Well lets hope that is true also lowering taxes isn't always the best choice sometimes raising taxes is for the good you need to look at so many variables.

if he has any intelligence he will fix the healthcare system in America if he gets in i hope he atleast does that.
243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / PlayStation VR
Offline
Posted 24 days ago

Emtro wrote:
What he will do is select non-partisan judges and rescind the host of illegal executive orders Hussein Obama has inflicted on the country.


Non-partisan judges? Did you even watch the debates? I did.


"I feel that the justices that I am going to appoint — and I've named 20 of them — the justices that I'm going to appoint will be pro-life, they will have a conservative bent, they will be protecting the Second Amendment, they are great scholars in all cases, and they're people of tremendous respect."


Note: Transcript from vox.com
2790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 24 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:


redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


redokami wrote:

yes, for trump

fight me


we don't have to fight you just lose respect for you xP


lose respect for me, I don't really care, I don't know you you don't know me


the ONLY reason im voting for him is because I cant stand Hillary, as I have said countless times here they are both shit


and you are going to lead your country to war xD


You realise Hillary is the one that loves war, right?
20704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 24 days ago

Ocale wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


redokami wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


redokami wrote:

yes, for trump

fight me


we don't have to fight you just lose respect for you xP


lose respect for me, I don't really care, I don't know you you don't know me


the ONLY reason im voting for him is because I cant stand Hillary, as I have said countless times here they are both shit


and you are going to lead your country to war xD


You realise Hillary is the one that loves war, right?


Trump will also lead the country to war it's the same outcome either way.
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
It's probably fixed anyway. Hillary will win no matter how much you don't want her to lol.
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
This is so damn sad.
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
Yeah I don't feel like voting. Especially after watching this election.

5276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
I voted because I don't want Hitler as president. I don't want a guy who bankrupt his company 9 times. I don't want a guy that wants to use nuclear weapons. Hillary is okay and Trump wants to undo all progress we made over the last 8 years. This mindset is what got Bush elected. So vote. Vote for the president, vote for the senators and judges.
12549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MO
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
Yes because if I don't go and vote myself, who knows what I'll end up voting for.
Minsc 
81259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / PEI, Canada
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
<---- Canadian.

Last election was the first election I didn't vote. I've decided to take an election or three off and casually observe. Chances are when I do vote again it'll be for one of the smaller parties or independent until the bigger parties can get their act in gear (if such a thing is possible).

Americans, do what you will.
qwueri 
16408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
There's more on most ballots than just the presidential election. I doubt my vote made much of a difference being in a majority Republican county, but I'll vote my conscience anyway. Better to exercise your power to no effect than lay around feeling powerless, at least I got the exercise.
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
I'm not voting, shit's a waste of time
10587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 24 days ago

qwueri wrote:

There's more on most ballots than just the presidential election. I doubt my vote made much of a difference being in a majority Republican county, but I'll vote my conscience anyway. Better to exercise your power to no effect than lay around feeling powerless, at least I got the exercise.


very much this. anyone who refuses to vote have no right to complain about a potential increase in tax, and introduction of laws that were passed by popular vote. you also choose the next supreme justices as well as senators, etc.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.