First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Are you guys into dating Asians?
3143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

M-chann wrote:

This thread made me cringe


You just need a hug
17647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

fredreload wrote:

Well, most Asians in American should have an open mind, other than if they live in a cave


In my opinion, there is a difference between stating that one has an open mind and being truly open-minded. You wouldn't know how many people care what others would think of them if they were to date a trans person. Hm, I was probably mostly referring to the T part of LGBT in my last post. Silly me.
3143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

Nalaniel wrote:


fredreload wrote:

Well, most Asians in American should have an open mind, other than if they live in a cave


In my opinion, there is a difference between stating that one has an open mind and being truly open-minded. You wouldn't know how many people care what others would think of them if they were to date a trans person. Hm, I was probably mostly referring to the T part of LGBT in my last post. Silly me.


If it's a girl I really like, and I found out she's trans after I might have to stay with it. But if somehow some guy turns into a girl it might be acceptable, I'm picky like that but you can't call me old fashioned sigh.
17647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

fredreload wrote:

If it's a girl I really like, and I found out she's trans after I might have to stay with it. But if somehow some guy turns into a girl it might be acceptable, I'm picky like that but you can't call me old fashioned sigh.


Although I object to the "guy turning into girl" idea, I wouldn't blame you for not dating a trans person who you perceived as guy for some time. I cannot deny the fact that first impression plays an important role in social interaction and the relationships that follow. Picky, old fashioned... Semantics, dear. If you insist on the term picky, I am fine with that.
3143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

Nalaniel wrote:


fredreload wrote:

In my opinion, there is a difference between stating that one has an open mind and being truly open-minded. You wouldn't know how many people care what others would think of them if they were to date a trans person. Hm, I was probably mostly referring to the T part of LGBT in my last post. Silly me.


If it's a girl I really like, and I found out she's trans after I might have to stay with it. But if somehow some guy turns into a girl it might be acceptable, I'm picky like that but you can't call me old fashioned sigh.


Although I object to the "guy turning into girl" idea, I wouldn't blame you for not dating a trans person who you perceived as guy for some time. I cannot deny the fact that first impression plays an important role in social interaction and the relationships that follow. Picky, old fashioned... Semantics, dear. If you insist on the term picky, I am fine with that.

Right, that is the best extent for me trying to answer that question , I'm going to play some game
3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 11/8/16
I don't care about a person's race as long as I like them.
8946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/16
I'm Asian lol so why would I object to dating one?

I'm a sprinkle of Spanish-Chinese fusion and I'm from the PH :D
Honestly, ethnicity is not an issue for me.
If i like the guy, then so be it.
3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

fredreload wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


fredreload wrote:

Well, most Asians in American should have an open mind, other than if they live in a cave


In my opinion, there is a difference between stating that one has an open mind and being truly open-minded. You wouldn't know how many people care what others would think of them if they were to date a trans person. Hm, I was probably mostly referring to the T part of LGBT in my last post. Silly me.


If it's a girl I really like, and I found out she's trans after I might have to stay with it. But if somehow some guy turns into a girl it might be acceptable, I'm picky like that but you can't call me old fashioned sigh.


I can understand not wanting to date a trans person because I'm only into cisgendered scum.

I mean if medicine progressed to the point where you can hardly tell between someone who transitioned female to male and someone who was born a male then sure, I wouldn't judge someone based on their past.

But a lot of trans men look a lot like women, and I'm not into dating someone who looks too much like the gender I don't prefer.

3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 11/8/16

sexyblack_anime wrote:

I'm a sprinkle of Spanish-Chinese fusion


Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak races stronger.

8946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 11/8/16

Dogempire wrote:


sexyblack_anime wrote:

I'm a sprinkle of Spanish-Chinese fusion


Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak races stronger.



Lol if you say so.
Make weak races stronger?
Wow. Really?
Spagem 
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/8/16
I haven't ever dated anyone before, so I can't really say I'm into dating Asians. But yes, as a white guy I'm very much attracted to them on a visual level at least. If I was to date someone, an Asian would be my first pick.
3143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 29 days ago

Spagem wrote:

I haven't ever dated anyone before, so I can't really say I'm into dating Asians. But yes, as a white guy I'm very much attracted to them on a visual level at least. If I was to date someone, an Asian would be my first pick.


Looks like Asian are on demand their price should go up :P


P.S. Human trafficking is good
3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 11/8/16

sexyblack_anime wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


sexyblack_anime wrote:

I'm a sprinkle of Spanish-Chinese fusion


Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak races stronger.



Lol if you say so.
Make weak races stronger?
Wow. Really?


Steven Universe reference, couldn't help it.


qwueri 
16470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 29 days ago
3143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 11/8/16
You need a Japanese fusion to translate Japanese
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.