First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Anyone getting BoyBand 15? (Final Fantasy XV)
9887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/12/16

Sgtlunatics wrote:


Em0SceneStabr wrote:


Sgtlunatics wrote:

As much as I really dislike the all-male cast... I MAY buy it. I also heard a rumor that they would be giving us female party members... as paid DLC...

Just a rumor though. Wouldn't be surprised if it was true :P

Anyone else getting the game? or not? Reasons? Anything you don't like about it? Come on let's talk!


I've never heard anyone say something like that before....... What do you think about the all female ghost busters movie?


I haven't seen it and I certainly don't like the idea of an all female cast for it. It just seems like some weird SJW crap.
All female cast only works for thing like Sex in the city, etc. (I don't know any others)

Anyway, after trying that new demo on the Japan PS Store, I think will buy the game 100% after all.


Eh? So an all male cast is fine but an all female cast is not? Or an all male cast is fine because it's an adventure but if it were an all female cast it would have to just be the girls sitting around talking about men while drinking martinis? I know it's a big thing right now to point at any desire for equality as "weird SJW crap" but surely you can see the hypocrisy there. I mean, I can understand having no issues with an all male cast but none of that reasoning holds any water.

1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/12/16

StriderShinryu wrote:


Sgtlunatics wrote:


Em0SceneStabr wrote:


Sgtlunatics wrote:

As much as I really dislike the all-male cast... I MAY buy it. I also heard a rumor that they would be giving us female party members... as paid DLC...

Just a rumor though. Wouldn't be surprised if it was true :P

Anyone else getting the game? or not? Reasons? Anything you don't like about it? Come on let's talk!


I've never heard anyone say something like that before....... What do you think about the all female ghost busters movie?


I haven't seen it and I certainly don't like the idea of an all female cast for it. It just seems like some weird SJW crap.
All female cast only works for thing like Sex in the city, etc. (I don't know any others)

Anyway, after trying that new demo on the Japan PS Store, I think will buy the game 100% after all.


Eh? So an all male cast is fine but an all female cast is not? Or an all male cast is fine because it's an adventure but if it were an all female cast it would have to just be the girls sitting around talking about men while drinking martinis? I know it's a big thing right now to point at any desire for equality as "weird SJW crap" but surely you can see the hypocrisy there. I mean, I can understand having no issues with an all male cast but none of that reasoning holds any water.



Well I did say that I don't like it, can't speak for others and i'm not going to. I also mentioned i'm not fond of the all-male cast for the new Final Fantasy game, I'd like some female party members. Yeah I'm against feminism/sjw/whateveryouwannacallit because it's mostly about man-hating than equality now, but this thread is for FFXV so let's not derail it :>


9887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/12/16

Sgtlunatics wrote:


StriderShinryu wrote:


Sgtlunatics wrote:


Em0SceneStabr wrote:


Sgtlunatics wrote:

As much as I really dislike the all-male cast... I MAY buy it. I also heard a rumor that they would be giving us female party members... as paid DLC...

Just a rumor though. Wouldn't be surprised if it was true :P

Anyone else getting the game? or not? Reasons? Anything you don't like about it? Come on let's talk!


I've never heard anyone say something like that before....... What do you think about the all female ghost busters movie?


I haven't seen it and I certainly don't like the idea of an all female cast for it. It just seems like some weird SJW crap.
All female cast only works for thing like Sex in the city, etc. (I don't know any others)

Anyway, after trying that new demo on the Japan PS Store, I think will buy the game 100% after all.


Eh? So an all male cast is fine but an all female cast is not? Or an all male cast is fine because it's an adventure but if it were an all female cast it would have to just be the girls sitting around talking about men while drinking martinis? I know it's a big thing right now to point at any desire for equality as "weird SJW crap" but surely you can see the hypocrisy there. I mean, I can understand having no issues with an all male cast but none of that reasoning holds any water.



Well I did say that I don't like it, can't speak for others and i'm not going to. I also mentioned i'm not fond of the all-male cast for the new Final Fantasy game, I'd like some female party members. Yeah I'm against feminism/sjw/whateveryouwannacallit because it's mostly about man-hating than equality now, but this thread is for FFXV so let's not derail it :>


I agree, and I was actually reluctant to even reply in the first place. Thanks for the reasonable and reasoned response.
Posted 11/12/16 , edited 11/12/16

Sgtlunatics wrote:

As much as I really dislike the all-male cast... I MAY buy it. I also heard a rumor that they would be giving us female party members... as paid DLC...

Just a rumor though. Wouldn't be surprised if it was true :P

Anyone else getting the game? or not? Reasons? Anything you don't like about it? Come on let's talk!


Female member wouldn't make sense for this game. I'm getting it only FF game I have been excited for ever since 10 killed the franchise for me.
Also yes a all male cast is fine and a all female cast is not because a female has been the main focus for the last 2 games.
Diversity.

It's just too bad those games and Lightning herself sucks.
13996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/16
Lightning's fine, her story's dumb as hell though. Didn't Final Fantasy X-2 have an all-female cast? XIII-2 had just Serah and Bitchboy, so 50%, and Lighting Returns was just Lightning all the time, so 100%.

I'd get XV if I had a PS4, but actually buying a PS4 is pretty daunting.
2994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/14/16
I am. Since i still don't have PS4, there's a limited edition of it in Gamestop which has FFXV logo painted on it. Plus, it's 1TB AND it has Deluxe Edition in it. Could there be any better offering?
19558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/16/16
Well it's official I am not getting this game. Not only is that stupid mono black look for the main characters staying the Japanese players complained about the demo being too hard. Which means they are going to be dumbing it down further I just know it, since they always bow down to the wishes of the Japanese gamers like they always do.


...This will be the first FF game I don't buy. I never thought I'd live to see the day.
27880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Offline
Posted 11/17/16

Kerst wrote:
Female member wouldn't make sense for this game. I'm getting it only FF game I have been excited for ever since 10 killed the franchise for me.
Also yes a all male cast is fine and a all female cast is not because a female has been the main focus for the last 2 games.
Diversity.

It's just too bad those games and Lightning herself sucks.


I agree with most of this.
I'm pretty hyped for it and I've been waiting for a decent Final Fantasy since FFIX. I absolutely hate FFX/FFX-2.
I wasn't too against Lightning, XIII/XIII-2 were alright in their own ways, just that it was more cinematic than "action". Which, of course, leads us to FFXV. It's more action, more cinematic, and there's a lot of focus on things the whole team felt were wrong in the last three or four "core" games.

That being said, I have my Amazon pre-order and will be anxious to get it at the end of the month.
29681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/22/16
So apparently some retailers are breaking street date on the game a week early. Any lucky bastards get their copy already?
1074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kansas, USA
Offline
Posted 11/22/16
I've had the deluxe edition on preorder since April from the Sq. store. I really wanted the Ultimate Ed. but they were sold out already T.T... well I really just wanted the Noctis figure
13996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/16
If everyone in the game is a dude, where does the boy with the ta-tas featured in the advertisements come into play?
9887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/25/16

gornotck wrote:

If everyone in the game is a dude, where does the boy with the ta-tas featured in the advertisements come into play?


That's this FF's version of Cid. She's not a party member and is just the mechanic that fixes their car in her completely appropriate work uniform.

13996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/16
I guess that explains the spear, then. Okay.
4402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/25/16
I'm getting it to tide me over until Persona 5 comes out
Posted 11/25/16

Sgtlunatics wrote:


rubeetora wrote:

At least not here in England, land of the chavs, etc. I'd be surprised if they can count to 15 xD




Hahahhahahahaha! That got me laughing quite a bit, thank you very much. I guess that is why they needed that insane "Big Brother law".
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.