First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply this election sucks, will 2020 be better??
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago

redokami wrote:

<< my cat btw lol, his face sums it up perf


I'll vote for your cat. BLACK CAT 2020.

Make America Furry Again!
85263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago
No, if Hillary Clinton wins, it will be Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump again in 2020 most likely. Same if Donald Trump wins, he will be facing Hillary Clinton in 2020.
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago

Rice 2020!
13131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago

Khaltazar wrote:

No, if Hillary Clinton wins, it will be Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump again in 2020 most likely. Same if Donald Trump wins, he will be facing Hillary Clinton in 2020.


No chance of Trump being a contender again if he loses...I doubt he would even run
14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago

sundin13 wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:

No, if Hillary Clinton wins, it will be Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump again in 2020 most likely. Same if Donald Trump wins, he will be facing Hillary Clinton in 2020.


No chance of Trump being a contender again if he loses...I doubt he would even run


I think his antics may have even burned his bridges with a few of his "He's a sharp titan of business!" crowd after he goes back to the private sector. Not all of them, but a few former casual business acquaintances may now start backing away when they see him coming.
He spent even his own money he didn't have for the campaign, and at least Richard Pryor in "Brewster's Millions" was planning to lose his election. In Trump's case, there may be less and less of said money coming back to try again.

(As for other titans-turned-politicos, Charles Foster Kane still looked relatively sane after spending a million on his failed governor bid, and at worst, Steve Forbes ended up looking like a dweeby nerd who didn't have much interest in world politics besides his one self-serving tax platform.)

The words "Don, you BLEW it" have never been more deeply true:
Trump '16 was definitely in the Can't Un-See area for a lot of people who used to support his corporate business doings in the 80's and 90's, and when he wanted to take his name-ego to the limit, there ain't no tragedy like Greek Tragedy.
27259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago
Uhm, no.
10596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago
Short answer: No.
13184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Mexico
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago

k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:

Hopefully. Someone I know said that 11/8 (today as of posting) was the apocalypse. I am choosing to relax and watch anime for the last day of happiness.


Yeah sir, that's the attitude !. some ecchi would be nice for this situation
18690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago

valemar wrote:


k0k0r0k0r0 wrote:

Hopefully. Someone I know said that 11/8 (today as of posting) was the apocalypse. I am choosing to relax and watch anime for the last day of happiness.


Yeah sir, that's the attitude !. some ecchi would be nice for this situation



how do u say ecchi? eck ee? or eck chee?
10596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago
Ey chee, like H. Aichi?
6979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Bottom of the...
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago

HomuliIIy wrote:

RIP United States
07/04/1776 - 11/08/2016
You had a good run

We still need about 3-4 more centuries to beat the Ottoman Empire in longevity.


13184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Mexico
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago

gornotck wrote:

Ey chee, like H. Aichi?


yep, like H

this is the way that i seen it written
15259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago
Well pepe the frog became an important political issue during the 2016 election so it'll be a challenge.


Oh wait, Kanye West said he'd run in 2020...


Yeah... you're fucked.

Just elect an actual muppet and be done with it

17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago

starshots wrote:

Kanye West 2020
Kim Kardasian as our first lady
18690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 26 days ago

FlyinDumpling wrote:


starshots wrote:

Kanye West 2020
Kim Kardasian as our first lady


free butt implants for everyone!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.