Post Reply A Very Old Pic (Bill and Hillary)
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/8/16
He's always been good looking, and she's always been fuggly...

http://www.directexpose.com/chilling-historical-photos-cry/41/
Vahvi 
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 11/8/16
I'm just gonna leave these here and back away slowly

Door #1

Door #2

Door #3

Door #4

Door #5

39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

Vahvi wrote:

I'm just gonna leave these here and back away slowly

Door #1

Door #2

Door #3

Door #4

Door #5



That last pic made me jump out of my skin...
Vahvi 
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 11/8/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


Vahvi wrote:

I'm just gonna leave these here and back away slowly

Door #1

Door #2

Door #3

Door #4

Door #5



That last pic made me jump out of my skin...

Jumped out of your skin you say? It looks like my work here is done.


Posted 11/9/16
She looked good on her wedding day and in the 90's. As for Bill, I only like the pictures where he was in high school, and the one where he looked like Jesus.

I like Jesus-looking types, to be honest.
One Punch Mod
96175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/9/16

DeadlyOats wrote:

He's always been good looking, and she's always been fuggly...

http://www.directexpose.com/chilling-historical-photos-cry/41/


No. They are both pretty average looking people. Not particularly good-looking; not particularly ugly.
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/9/16
it's just different time

i'm sure we would look pretty much the same as them back in their time

now a day girls can't seem to get out of the house without spending 10-20 minutes putting on their make up, fixing their hair and other stuff

the same for some guys..
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Northern Galaxy
Offline
Posted 11/10/16


What a beautiful photo

You must be logged in to post.