First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Canada's immigration website just crashed!
27748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 11/8/16
18132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 11/8/16
It's funny yet....
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 11/8/16
D:
15306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 11/8/16
Someone needs to remind the fleeing Americans that Canada hasn't accepted an asylum claim from an American Citizen after Vietnam. Though, maybe the UK will be more accepting with Brexit and all....

Sorta reminds me of a South Park episode...
4171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 11/8/16 , edited 11/8/16
New phone, who dis?
Jikkle 
39202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / SoCal
Online
Posted 11/8/16
The irony is those people are probably ok with illegal immigration in USA but not becoming illegal immigrates themselves.

On a side note I worked with a guy that immigrated to Canada because of his wife and it's a pretty long and expensive process. Also Canada doesn't particularly want you there unless you can provide a job skill they need.
7514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

Jikkle wrote:

The irony is those people are probably ok with illegal immigration in USA but not becoming illegal immigrates themselves.

On a side note I worked with a guy that immigrated to Canada because of his wife and it's a pretty long and expensive process. Also Canada doesn't particularly want you there unless you can provide a job skill they need.


https://youtu.be/FPD5q6DC43M
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/8/16
I immigrated to Canada years ago, and I'd recommend it, but head's up it's expensive and you'll want to have a degree or a bit of money in your bank account or a Canadian spouse before you do to make the process go smoothly.
51113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 11/8/16
Canada is too cold.
I will be heading towards Spain.
The motherland is calling.
15306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Canada is too cold.
I will be heading towards Spain.
The motherland is calling.


I'd check the unemployment rates before you go. There's a reason why most Spaniards are working in Germany.

27748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

pansyforyourthoughts wrote:

I immigrated to Canada years ago, and I'd recommend it, but head's up it's expensive and you'll want to have a degree or a bit of money in your bank account or a Canadian spouse before you do to make the process go smoothly.


I actually find this helpful since i do want to move there in the future (not cause of elections) so thank you haha
zr1bt3 
24450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 11/8/16

18529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

Jikkle wrote:
Also Canada doesn't particularly want you there unless you can provide a job skill they need.


^ This.

That and we know you Yanks would just stink up the place just like you did back home. Ya made your country a mess over 2 or three centuries, it's now time to lay down in the bed ya made mates.
27748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/8/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Jikkle wrote:
Also Canada doesn't particularly want you there unless you can provide a job skill they need.


^ This.

That and we know you Yanks would just stink up the place just like you did back home. Ya made your country a mess over 2 or three centuries, it's now time to lay down in the bed ya made mates.


^ Well that was rude. So bad why did some Canadians move to America?
8861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Online
Posted 11/8/16
I feel like wreck it ralph when he's sitting in the trash wishing he was with everyone else having a party in the penthouse.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.