First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Donald Trump just became president where will you move to if our country falls?
8412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / New York City,New...
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16
I'm moving to Tokyo Japan next big thing close to New York.
4120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16
England. I have friends there that will give me shelter
15551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16
I guess, since I have no intention of moving anywhere, and the country isn't going to fail, I'll just say I could move back to Naha.
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16
At this point I'll have to go back to Mexico
12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16
"If"?
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16
I'm going going back to Cali Cali
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/11/16
Thank you america for coming out and voting against the corrupt globalist scum that have ran our country for FAR too long


Now we get to see the wildcard played. Good show. It will be much better than continuing to watch this country slide into totalitarian global fascism further than it already has.
30382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/11/16

RaisedInACult wrote:

Thank you america for coming out and voting against the corrupt globalist scum that have ran our country for FAR too long


Now we get to see the wildcard played. Good show. It will be much better than continuing to watch this country slide into totalitarian global fascism further than it already has.


lol you act like Globalism is inherently a bad thing
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16

Ryulightorb wrote:



lol you act like Globalism is inherently a bad thing


It is


Globalism is endless proxy wars to overthrow governments that don't fall in line to the interests of the corporate elite
Globalism is mass third world immigration
Globalism is jobs going to overseas slave labor
30382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/11/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:



lol you act like Globalism is inherently a bad thing


It is


Globalism is endless proxy wars to overthrow governments that don't fall in line to the interests of the corporate elite
Globalism is mass third world immigration
Globalism is jobs going to overseas slave labor



Except it isn't Globalism has pro's and con's lemme guess you also think every Socialist type idea is evil? (most Americans do and its stupid that they are so blind)

Oh well i can't take away your right to be sheep and be blind to the the pro's and con's.

The world needs to unite and become multicultural.
1463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16
Honestly, I wasn't going to be happy no matter which one came out on top. I still had my fingers crossed for Mcmullin. If I leave, I'll probably go to Canada, but keep my eyes set on Japan with hopes of moving there. Maybe I'll even become an international nomad.
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


The world needs to unite and become multicultural.


The world is already multicultural
You want it to be bland corporate, culture-less, consumer society
30382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


The world needs to unite and become multicultural.


The world is already multicultural
You want it to be bland corporate, culture-less, consumer society


No i don't Globablism doesn't mean Corporate and culture less.

You are being a sheep and believing lies.

The world is partially multicultural but not fully we have a ways to go and we need to bring the world closer together.
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

.

The world is partially multicultural


Last time someone tried to make a multicultural earth certain people started calling it 'evil racist colonialism'.
15551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/10/16
...it would be so nice to point out the irony here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.