First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Donald Trump just became president where will you move to if our country falls?
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago
I'm not going anywhere. While it's true I despise Trump on a personal level one has to respect the will of the people. Whether I disagree with that will or not is irrelevant so thank you all for voting. How about we all wait and see what happens before screaming the sky is falling? Sure Trump could be a disaster but he could also surprise us and do a good job. It wasn't that long ago that Trump's ideas leaned more Democratic than Republican. Plus I've said it a million times, the president doesn't have as much power as we like to credit him. My only worry is that the far right conservatives will now get their way since the American people have basically handed them the reins of the country. Technically they could outlaw abortion, limit minimum wage or scale it back, get rid of all of the immigration programs that Obama had enacted.....that will all depend on who Trump really is. Many think it will be like Bush and Cheney since Trump doesn't have much experience but I don't think so. Trump is no Bush and good luck to anyone trying to control what he does. That could either help us or hurt us.

There are some positives here though. Republicans will have to stand or fall on their own. They no longer have Obama to blame so if and when things go bad they are the ONLY ones to blame. Also we've had some really bad presidents in the past and nothing much changed. Seriously most businessmen who have won the White House were a disaster but it didn't hurt America very much. This is a very good opportunity for me to test my theory that it really doesn't matter who is President because they are not the real person in control of our country. The corporations are and they'll keep the status quo.

Regardless, for right or wrong, better or worse the American people have spoken and that's something I very much respect so I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt here and wait and see what happens. I actually hope for America's sake that he does a good job. If not then four years isn't that long and those that once supported him will no longer be spellbound by his bs and will finally understand that Republicans are full of s@#t. Or he'll do a good job despite our misgivings and get re-elected. Either way is fine with me.
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:


No i don't Globablism doesn't mean Corporate and culture less.

You are being a sheep and believing lies.

The world is partially multicultural but not fully we have a ways to go and we need to bring the world closer together.

dude pay attention to the forced mass migrations, who's doing it, the globalists


follow the money right to george soros nazi collaborator (not a disputed fact, either part)


from the perspective of those who see the money & power structure in place, you're the sheep believing lies.
20911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

.

The world is partially multicultural


Last time someone tried to make a multicultural earth certain people started calling it 'evil racist colonialism'.


thats because it wasn't done right.
20911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


No i don't Globablism doesn't mean Corporate and culture less.

You are being a sheep and believing lies.

The world is partially multicultural but not fully we have a ways to go and we need to bring the world closer together.

dude pay attention to the forced mass migrations, who's doing it, the globalists


follow the money right to george soros nazi collaborator (not a disputed fact, either part)


from the perspective of those who see the money & power structure in place, you're the sheep believing lies.



I see the money and power structure in place but i'm not a sheep i can think for myself and you are all being way too conspiracy theory crazy.

It's like the idiots who think they have a cure for cancer but keep it hidden due to big pharma it's total bullshit.
6272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / New York City,New...
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago


I say if because who knows maybe we might be ok but we never know.
4818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago

OpTicLaYeRs wrote:



I say if because who knows maybe we might be ok but we never know.


Well I hope you guys are, of course.
36012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:



thats because it wasn't done right.


And importing millions upon millions of third world immigrants into civilized nations, causing huge spikes in sexual assault, rape and violence is the 'right way'?

20911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:



thats because it wasn't done right.


And importing millions upon millions of third world immigrants into civilized nations, causing huge spikes in sexual assault, rape and violence is the 'right way'?



That doesn't have to happen Immigrants from the third world however should be able to move to first world countries.
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:

I see the money and power structure in place but i'm not a sheep i can think for myself and you are all being way too conspiracy theory crazy.

It's like the idiots who think they have a cure for cancer but keep it hidden due to big pharma it's total bullshit.


then you know the entire term conspiracy theory was coined by the cia to discredit those who questioned the farcical JFK murder storyline, yes?

+mockingbird
+northwoods

=

patriot act


but its an easy assumption that those will seem like a collection of random tangents to you
20911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I see the money and power structure in place but i'm not a sheep i can think for myself and you are all being way too conspiracy theory crazy.

It's like the idiots who think they have a cure for cancer but keep it hidden due to big pharma it's total bullshit.


then you know the entire term conspiracy theory was coined by the cia to discredit those who questioned the farcical JFK murder storyline, yes?

+mockingbird
+northwoods

=

patriot act


but its an easy assumption that those will seem like a collection of random tangents to you


*sigh* you really are out of it.
9461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago
I'm not going anywhere because I don't have the kind of disposable income to jump ship(you need money for visas, an apartment, shipping your stuff over, cushioning for when you look for a job) and I lack any desirable skills.
qwueri 
16470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago
I'm staying right where I am. American democracy is resilient enough to weather a big orange twitter troll.
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago
Are people really moving just because an oompa loompa is president?
I doubt it. It's not even that easy to move interstate, much less overseas where you have to get visas and a good reason for staying there.
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago

Ryulightorb wrote:

That doesn't have to happen Immigrants from the third world however should be able to move to first world countries.


Yup, and there's both a legal process by which to do so, and a limit to the number of people who can do so per year.


Opening the borders and just letting millions pass? wtf? How can anyone support this?

This is all from the fake ISIS war which is really a NATO-OPEC-Israeli war against russia and allies, which includes Syria, where the pipeline needs to go so that the russians can be further economically attacked.

millions + votes = ?

I know geopolitics sucks, but if you're going there...
9461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 27 days ago

TheOriginalStraynge wrote:

I'm not going anywhere. While it's true I despise Trump on a personal level one has to respect the will of the people. Whether I disagree with that will or not is irrelevant so thank you all for voting. How about we all wait and see what happens before screaming the sky is falling? Sure Trump could be a disaster but he could also surprise us and do a good job. It wasn't that long ago that Trump's ideas leaned more Democratic than Republican. Plus I've said it a million times, the president doesn't have as much power as we like to credit him. My only worry is that the far right conservatives will now get their way since the American people have basically handed them the reins of the country. Technically they could outlaw abortion, limit minimum wage or scale it back, get rid of all of the immigration programs that Obama had enacted.....that will all depend on who Trump really is. Many think it will be like Bush and Cheney since Trump doesn't have much experience but I don't think so. Trump is no Bush and good luck to anyone trying to control what he does. That could either help us or hurt us.

There are some positives here though. Republicans will have to stand or fall on their own. They no longer have Obama to blame so if and when things go bad they are the ONLY ones to blame. Also we've had some really bad presidents in the past and nothing much changed. Seriously most businessmen who have won the White House were a disaster but it didn't hurt America very much. This is a very good opportunity for me to test my theory that it really doesn't matter who is President because they are not the real person in control of our country. The corporations are and they'll keep the status quo.

Regardless, for right or wrong, better or worse the American people have spoken and that's something I very much respect so I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt here and wait and see what happens. I actually hope for America's sake that he does a good job. If not then four years isn't that long and those that once supported him will no longer be spellbound by his bs and will finally understand that Republicans are full of s@#t. Or he'll do a good job despite our misgivings and get re-elected. Either way is fine with me.


If this was a normal election I would agree with you, but this is a man who said that "a strong dollar is bad for competition", meaning he will actively try to devalue the dollar, will default on our debts, and might not back NATO alliances.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.