First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Donald Trump just became president where will you move to if our country falls?
9606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/9/16

XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:



lol you act like Globalism is inherently a bad thing


It is


Globalism is endless proxy wars to overthrow governments that don't fall in line to the interests of the corporate elite
Globalism is mass third world immigration
Globalism is jobs going to overseas slave labor



Except it isn't Globalism has pro's and con's lemme guess you also think every Socialist type idea is evil? (most Americans do and its stupid that they are so blind)

Oh well i can't take away your right to be sheep and be blind to the the pro's and con's.

The world needs to unite and become multicultural.


No fuck that. Socialism is evil. Not talking about social welffare, but socialism in it's original definition is very very bad


I would argue that the modern popular derivatives of socialism can and often promote social welfare in a capitalist system and are still strands of socialism, but I digress. The wikipedia defines socialism as Socialism is a range of economic and social systems characterised by social ownership and democratic control of the means of production as well as the political ideologies, theories, and movements that aim at their establishment, which I too believe to be a bad thing.

20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/9/16

XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:



lol you act like Globalism is inherently a bad thing


It is


Globalism is endless proxy wars to overthrow governments that don't fall in line to the interests of the corporate elite
Globalism is mass third world immigration
Globalism is jobs going to overseas slave labor



Except it isn't Globalism has pro's and con's lemme guess you also think every Socialist type idea is evil? (most Americans do and its stupid that they are so blind)

Oh well i can't take away your right to be sheep and be blind to the the pro's and con's.

The world needs to unite and become multicultural.


No fuck that. Socialism is evil. Not talking about social welffare, but socialism in it's original definition is very very bad


Socialism itself is evil but a lot of the ideas in it are not. Eg. Universal healthcare etc.

Point is people fear socialism so much they won't even touch the good ideas in it and leave out the bad
20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/9/16

Ocale wrote:

Ryu are you ever going to state an actual reason for your opinions or are you just going to keep saying "lol you're wrong and dumb for thinking this" (without offering anything else) for the rest of your life?


I need a reason as to why pushing every immigrant away is bad?

I need a reason as to why conspiracy theories are stupid and wrong to believe.

My opinions are that we should help others and that believing there is some super evil is stupid unless you have some proof.

I'm just asking for some common sense.


I have heard so much bullshit with no proof eg. Big pharma has cures for cancer but hides them etc

Globalism isn't always a bad thing it can bring countries together to say it's always bad is close minded.

If you don't agree then that's fine and that is your opinion but I will view you as close minded if you can't see the possibility.


37429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/9/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:



lol you act like Globalism is inherently a bad thing


It is


Globalism is endless proxy wars to overthrow governments that don't fall in line to the interests of the corporate elite
Globalism is mass third world immigration
Globalism is jobs going to overseas slave labor



Except it isn't Globalism has pro's and con's lemme guess you also think every Socialist type idea is evil? (most Americans do and its stupid that they are so blind)

Oh well i can't take away your right to be sheep and be blind to the the pro's and con's.

The world needs to unite and become multicultural.


The British realized they lost more than they've gained. Thus, Brexit. The American people have realized they've lost much more than they've gained. Thus, Trump.

When South Koreans discovered that their president was taking orders from giant Korean corporations, they took to the streets and ordered her to resign.

Death to Bush Sr.'s New World Order! Death to job stealing NAFTA and TPP!! Death to the Oligarchs that have been running our government from the shadows.

20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/9/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:



lol you act like Globalism is inherently a bad thing


It is


Globalism is endless proxy wars to overthrow governments that don't fall in line to the interests of the corporate elite
Globalism is mass third world immigration
Globalism is jobs going to overseas slave labor



Except it isn't Globalism has pro's and con's lemme guess you also think every Socialist type idea is evil? (most Americans do and its stupid that they are so blind)

Oh well i can't take away your right to be sheep and be blind to the the pro's and con's.

The world needs to unite and become multicultural.


The British realized they lost more than they've gained. Thus, Brexit. The American people have realized they've lost much more than they've gained. Thus, Trump.

When South Koreans discovered that their president was taking orders from giant Korean corporations, they took to the streets and ordered her to resign.

Death to Bush Sr.'s New World Order! Death to job stealing NAFTA and TPP!! Death to the Oligarchs that have been running our government from the shadows.



Brexxxit was a mistake imo it's done more harm then good .

Luckily I'm not British
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/9/16

Ranwolf wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:



I think if we go back to what he said and what his website stated, he does actually want to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, a country already saddled with an underpaid and corrupt police force, as well as ban immigration solely on religion, to which he has hastily taken it back and replaced with the more reasonable "series of closed background checks".


I think illegal immigration should all in all should be halted, but I find a wall to be a bit much. I haven't heard what he said regarding actual patrolling.

Also, Taurus, calm down.


Maybe I should send Satan a nice winter jacket 'cause it's gotta be a cold day in hell since PV is being the voice of reason.


+1 :).

yeh, I mean. so most terrorists are muslim and middle eastern, but only less than 1% of middle eastern people are terrorists. Very logical to block people from America based on their race and religion -- exactly what democracy is all about.

Black people have the highest crime rates right? Wow, let's go put them all in jail "until a better system is in place." #TotesTrump.

but then again, our whole fucking country agreed with his logic. And now we're stuck with this dude for 8 years. And you people thought Obama was bad... this is what you get.

No doubt his asshole attitude will get America's economy back, with Trump strongarming lots of smaller nations and Americans will be happier because they'll be richer.

That doesn't mean he's right. And also it could lead to WWIII, just saying.
Posted 11/9/16



Adjacent-Taurus wrote:

Most of these assholes here will say that my mother needs to go back to her own country but she came her a long way and she earned her citizenship and the people of this country will probably still give her that dirty look regardless. tch whatever this country was going to hell after examining the trends that have been going on in America for the past few years that does seem to be the case.


So she's legal, then. I dont see what your problem is, why there is a log jammed up some region of your body about it.

Nowhere are you seeing honesty support getting rid of immigrants that are here that are already legal.

This is the hallmark of "I dont really have much of an argument" when your entire premise relies on mangling your opponent's words.
17893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/9/16
Posted 11/9/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Ocale wrote:

Ryu are you ever going to state an actual reason for your opinions or are you just going to keep saying "lol you're wrong and dumb for thinking this" (without offering anything else) for the rest of your life?


I need a reason as to why pushing every immigrant away is bad? logical fallacy

I need a reason as to why conspiracy theories are stupid and wrong to believe. if the data and physical evidence support a theory, that's kind of a prerequisite to move into the realm of conspiracy fact

My opinions are that we should help others and that believing there is some super evil is stupid unless you have some proof. what do you think we have been trying to establish, from secret and hidden information that has been kept from the public?

I'm just asking for some common sense. good, so am I!


I have heard so much bullshit with no proof eg. Big pharma has cures for cancer but hides them etc but then juxtapose that with big pharma lobbying to keep mj illegal...

Globalism isn't always a bad thing it can bring countries together to say it's always bad is close minded. when its Dr Evil's version of Globalism, that's not the Globalism you're looking for

If you don't agree then that's fine and that is your opinion but I will view you as close minded if you can't see the possibility.




*cough* what's it you're saying about closed minded? again?
gus
8626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Chicago Area
Offline
Posted 11/9/16

52infinity wrote:

I'm going going back to Cali Cali


Man, I don't think so.

https://youtu.be/FdizL4on-Rc
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/16
.......TRUMP WON! BWAKA BWAKA BWAKA! XD
20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/9/16

RaisedInACult wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Ocale wrote:

Ryu are you ever going to state an actual reason for your opinions or are you just going to keep saying "lol you're wrong and dumb for thinking this" (without offering anything else) for the rest of your life?


I need a reason as to why pushing every immigrant away is bad? logical fallacy

I need a reason as to why conspiracy theories are stupid and wrong to believe. if the data and physical evidence support a theory, that's kind of a prerequisite to move into the realm of conspiracy fact

My opinions are that we should help others and that believing there is some super evil is stupid unless you have some proof. what do you think we have been trying to establish, from secret and hidden information that has been kept from the public?

I'm just asking for some common sense. good, so am I!


I have heard so much bullshit with no proof eg. Big pharma has cures for cancer but hides them etc but then juxtapose that with big pharma lobbying to keep mj illegal...

Globalism isn't always a bad thing it can bring countries together to say it's always bad is close minded. when its Dr Evil's version of Globalism, that's not the Globalism you're looking for

If you don't agree then that's fine and that is your opinion but I will view you as close minded if you can't see the possibility.




*cough* what's it you're saying about closed minded? again?




I'm not close minded I'm open to the ideas but I don't agree with them.

The problem is there is no data that acts as solid proof.

There isn't some evil organisation unless you count the government keeping secrets which is a fair thing to be pissed over.


Pushing every illegal immigrant away imo is wrong and pathetic.

If your looking for common sense then your lucky you are speaking to me I understand your views but I don't agree with them as there is not enough data to back up a lot of claims people make.

609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/9/16
back to mexico
37429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 11/9/16 , edited 11/9/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Brexxxit was a mistake imo it's done more harm then good .

Luckily I'm not British


Brexit hasn't taken affect, yet... Brexit still hasn't been implemented. Brittan is still part of the EU. So, how can it have caused more harm already? It hasn't.

It has caused a lot Butthurt to the large British corporations. It has caused the Oligarchs that control the British banks to become Butthurt. Lots of people, who didn't understand that the oligarchs in Great Brittan had the ear of their government are butthurt, but that's all of the harm it's caused so far.

Same as here in th U.S.. A lot of people are pissed that someone who calls herself a "Progressive Liberal" in one state, and then a "Moderate Democrat" in the next state did not become president, but we'll see if Trump can deliver on his promises.

I'm not gonna pretend it's gonna be a cake walk. His battle is not just against the Republican Party, who control both houses, but against the big oil, big pharma, big banks, big telecommunications, big etc, that have been controlling both Republicans and Democrats since - at least since the 1960's, starting with the banks.
Posted 11/9/16

Ryulightorb wrote:
I'm not close minded I'm open to the ideas but I don't agree with them.

The problem is there is no data that acts as solid proof.

There isn't some evil organisation unless you count the government keeping secrets which is a fair thing to be pissed over.


Pushing every illegal immigrant away imo is wrong and pathetic.

If your looking for common sense then your lucky you are speaking to me I understand your views but I don't agree with them as there is not enough data to back up a lot of claims people make.



once you're done sanding the surface of these matters with your 2000 grit sandpaper, maybe take out a chisel and shovel and start digging
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.